[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been drinking Muscle Milk for almost a month now and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 607x315) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 607x315
I've been drinking Muscle Milk for almost a month now and I'm so fucking hungry. I've LOST weight. When does this shit start to help?
>>
Have you tried eating food to go with your muscle milk?
>>
Do you eat food?
>>
>>34880764
yup, muscle milk. The cause of and solution to all your gainz issues. Didn't the sustained source of energy give away the fact this is fucking shit?

Also, a light version? So you can drink twice as much? Fucking pricks like you deserve to be extorted.
>>
>>34880783
No, the diet said just drink muscle milk as it provides the protein needed to grow.
>>
>>34880796
What about Carbohydrates? Fats? Micronutrients? Calories?
>>
>>34880814
Plenty of carbs from the dairy. There's no reason why I shouldn't be gaining weight.
>>
Y'all niggas be falling for some stupid bait.
>>
Should have drunk fight milk.

Makes you fight like a crow
>>
>>34880814
don't worry about any of that bollocks, just muscle milk and you'll look like the Rock in no time.

Eating is for fucking pussies
>>
File: just a game.jpg (38 KB, 572x572) Image search: [Google]
just a game.jpg
38 KB, 572x572
He's trying to become the new GOMAD guy, report and ignore.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.