[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
convince me that women arent more than walking fleshlights Protip:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1379524175603.jpg (535 KB, 2100x2593) Image search: [Google]
1379524175603.jpg
535 KB, 2100x2593
convince me that women arent more than walking fleshlights

Protip: you can't

Fitness related:
>lift up to 12 metric tons 3 days a week (in volume)
>still look like shit
>tfw i have no face
>>
File: expecations vs reality.jpg (370 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
expecations vs reality.jpg
370 KB, 1920x1080
OP: Blaming an entire gender on his own short comings.
>>
>>34879638
God she is so fucking hot.
>>
Lmao nice way to hide your /r9k/ tier post, kill yourself little manchild
>>
>>34879654

why? the only beneficial thing of having a female around is her sexual value.
>>
File: tumblr_nwqo0ibLA41tbw1aoo1_540.jpg (91 KB, 540x789) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwqo0ibLA41tbw1aoo1_540.jpg
91 KB, 540x789
>>34879638

pic related
>>
>>34879638

You need them for reproduction dude.

How will you have 2 dozen kids without a roster of hos.

Other than that they are just biological devices.
>>
>>34879684

how do i make my gf having an ass like that

what exercises/programs?

or is it all muh genetics
>>
>>34879768
And money, shelter, emotional support.
>>
>>34879674
>>34879724

that's all males are to females too then.
>>
>>34879789
I forgot women don't work or have emotions.
that's what's stupid about thinking like this, you can find a girl that will be a dumb housewife that will cook and clean and have your kids and think she's nothing but a utility, but she'll be thinking the same thing of you.
just mean's you're a low level dumb person that was raised by people like that.
>>
>>34879638
>convince me that women arent more than walking fleshlights

Maybe if you tried talking to one without making getting into her vagina a priority they wouldn't find you so repulsive.

If they didn't find you so repulsive, they wouldn't act the way they do towards you.

If they didn't act the way they do towards you, you would feel differently about them.

Fitness Related: Measuring how much you "lift" based on how much you move at your shitty warehouse job is not actually fitness related.
>>
>>34879674
Women can think the same about men you know.
It depends. Do you enjoy companionship?
>>
>>34879684
>stiffening intensifies
>>
This is bait, but I'll reply. Women are fun to fuck, comforting when you need to cuddle, will cook you food because of dat maternal instinct, and are the only way you'll have children.

Passing on a legacy is a life goal for me,so women are necessary for me. Plus i love em when they're not being dramatic.

Mgtow pls go
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.