[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cutting and clean eating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: starvingafrican.jpg (27 KB, 400x304) Image search: [Google]
starvingafrican.jpg
27 KB, 400x304
Get in here and tell us how you're doing with your cut and what you're craving.

I would murder my neighbours for six large choc chip cookies and a tall glass of milk.
>>
Thin Privilege is being given free food by the UN.
>>
I've been looking at pictures of spicy fast food and little ceaser pizza for the last 3 hours at work. I really want a 8 dollar pan pizza with taco sauce fuckk. I keep telling myself I won't eat that raisin bagel when I get home but I will
>>
>>34874569
Poor kid desu senpai
>>
What the fuck is wrong with your people?
I've been half a year into no glucose diet and i don't crave anything.
>>
>>34874569
Doing good, lost 2kg in a month. I think its just the right amount so I dont lose muscle. Just ate chicken and broccoli in a greek yogurt sauce.
>>
>>34874623
This.
No glucose and epic tons of protein. No cravings but feel dead inside.
>>
>>34874569
THANK YOU HUNGRY SKELETON
>>
>>34874569

Serious question:
couldnt they just eat grass and other plants to survive?
>>
>>34874905
>Grass
>Human digestive system

Yeah we have four stomachs and specialized fermentation areas built into our digestive system so we can handle rough plant matter easily.

(Basically no they couldn't.)
>>
>>34874924
Why don't they eat eachover survival of the fittest.Maybe make a gladiator ring winner eats loser.
>>
>>34874924

Seriously though, this image. This fucking image. What the fuck.
>>
>>34874935

Wow ur so edgy af
>>
>>34874935
That's basically what they are doing. In the economic sense rather than the literal.
>>
>>34874944
Why don't they?They're gonna have an overpopulation problem.
>>
I've never quite understood having children when you're already starving. It makes your life harder and it's consigning the child to suffering and almost assured early death.
>>
>>34874569
feelsbadman.
>>34875026
In these circumstances, the only chance for a woman to survive is having a man who earns something, or owns cattle or some shit. You keep a man by giving him sex and children. Men also want children because there's no retirement money so you'll be fucked when you are old except you have children that take you in. Also children can help earn money/help you on the field. Also: Rape rates are off the charts.
>>
>>34874648
Meanwhile here i am cutting for around 800 calories and losing almost 1kg per week while actually even gaining muscle and strength
>>
>>34875152
Well done. What are you cutting down from and what is your goal?
>>
>>34874569
I'm basically eating one fruit per day + 20g soy protein after workout, then waiting for the next day

lost 10kg in one month, but now I'm stuck and if I cut even more calories I may as well just be drinking water, guess I'll have to work harder on the gym
>>
>>34874569
Fatass-turned-ketofag here. I started at 292 in August of last year. Bottomed out at 172. I estimate I've got 10 - 15 pounds of lard that still needs to be eliminated. I've been fighting for the same couple of pounds for two months. Clearly I need to tighten up my fasting schedule and intensify my daily workout plan.
>>
>>34874608
little caesar's faggot worker here

throw out so many boxes of pizza errday because they lose its 'hot n ready'ness

can't even think about eating the pizza because it is just that povertyish
>>
What works for is whenever I have junk food at home I just throw it immediately before I give in to my cravings. Better in the trash than in my stomach. And also the price of it is less than the effort required to burn it off.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.