[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
deadlift brain damage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: potato_final[1].png (11 KB, 195x223) Image search: [Google]
potato_final[1].png
11 KB, 195x223
Hi /fit/
i was doing deadlift today, max effort as usual and on my 6 rep, i felt something "pop" in my head...(right side of the brain, kinda felt like i burst some blood vessel or something in my brain??)

I felt a bit dizzy and a slight headache...they went away only after a minute tho.

Is this shit normal? should I be concerned? I don't want to end up being a potato

kinda a noob, just started lifting and deadlift about 2 months ago.
>>
Obviously not normal you stupid idiot. Fit doesn't know consult medical help or u might dead in pastrami
>>
The popping sound could be the Eustachian tube clearing up.
>>
>something happens in your head
>you question whether you have brain damage or not
>you come to a fareastern origami board for help

Don't worry mate, you already have brain damage.
>>
>>34873920
This guy gets it. Valsalva can do that. People here will tell you to go see a doctor, so go and do that, since you worry, but I can guarantee you he won't find anything out of the ordinary. If you burst a bloodvessel in your brain you wouldn't hear a pop, you'd just die.
>>
>>34873149
You can't feel your brain so I doubt it was that. Go to a doctor if you're concerned, unless you're ameripoor I guess.
>>
scalp muscle
>>
File: retard strength.webm (3 MB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
retard strength.webm
3 MB, 640x640
webm related OP
>>
>>34873920

this
>>
This is why I don't do memelifts.

Too dangerous and doesn't build any muscle.
>>
>>34874364
>people just die of strokes
>>
well op

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7-9YzTWVeY
>>
>>34873149
It's possible you strained your traps. It's either that or just your ear making noises(from too much pressure in your throat, aka valsalva maneuver)
>>
>>34874879
yea usually
>>
>>34875012
Odds of dying directly from a stroke are worse than a coinflip in any civilized country even in late adults and the elderly

But if OP actually blew a vessel at his age (assumed < 30 on /fit/) he just might be off worse than the general population
>>
>>34875035
Should've said better than a coinflip since the outcome is adverse desu
>>
should've clarify...

I didn't hear a pop...it just felt like something pop in my head.
I felt it in my brain and it is weird because I never felt any physical sensation in my brain before

I am still alive so I guess I am all good.
>>
>>34877270
did you hear a ringing sound
>>
>>34877270
maybe pressure change ?
>>
>>34877270

go to the fucking hospital immediately you idiot
>>
>>34877831
This
Op post timestamp at your funeral pls
>>
>>34873149
I used to get this all the time, it's usually when you are straining your neck and you turn your head/change the angle too quickly and you'll feel a click or *pop*
It's not really painful, more uncomfortable. I don't think it's anythingt oworry about, just to relax so that it won't happen agian
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.