[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>people who wear sweatpants, pajama pants, and fitness gear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 17
File: 1036.jpg (101 KB, 600x684) Image search: [Google]
1036.jpg
101 KB, 600x684
>people who wear sweatpants, pajama pants, and fitness gear outside of working out or outside of their homes
>being so fucking fat and lazy that you can't even be bothered to take 2 seconds to at least put on a pair of jeans

Is there anything worse /fit/? Are any of you guilty of this atrocity?
>>
>>34873074
Man on days where I don't have to wear a suit/lab coat to school, I wear my workout clothes because there is no dress code and I'm going to the gym right after class/lunch anyway so I don't give a shit it makes more sense and it's more comfortable. I wear a lot of scrubs too. Sometimes if they're clean I'll even lift in them.
>>
>worried about what other people are wearing
found the insecure fag
>>
*Yawn*

Oh, hey there, didn't see you come in. Yes, I'm wearing my pajamas in public. Why? Because they're 100% fleece, and rub my taint in just the right way. While you wageslave c.ucks go about in your stiff, uncomfortable jeans, I'll be relaxing in my sweatpants, keeping warm and cozy.
>>
>>34873099
I'm not worried about what other people, but I will judge them for it and think they're lazy slobs

>>34873133
>jeans are uncomfortable
How fucking lazy are you? The only people I've ever met who think jeans are uncomfortable are fat people
>>
>>34873133
>>>/r9k/
>>
I wear collared shirts every day of the work week. When i go somewhere decent (restaurant/bar) i wear jeans and a nice shirt. If im chillin at the house or running to the store real fast, im rockin sweatpants.
>>
File: steve-turtleneck.jpg (56 KB, 679x263) Image search: [Google]
steve-turtleneck.jpg
56 KB, 679x263
>>34873304
>judging people about what they're wearing
go ahead and keep judging people, that just makes you an even more insecure and narrow-minded waste of a human being....t-to be honest family
>>
>>34873345
>If im chillin at the house or running to the store real fast, im rockin sweatpants.
I think that's fine. Although personally I don't see why you can't just take 2 seconds to put on some jeans real quick and then take them off when you get home, but I don't really give a fuck if people wear sweatpants to run to the store.

It's when people wear sweatpants or pajama pants to work or school and spend all day in them like they are normal clothing.

>>34873352
I feel like my judgment is pretty rational. If you can't even be bothered to take 2 seconds to put on a pair of jeans when going to work or school, you are most likely a lazy piece of shit. That is judging someone by their actions.
>>
>>34873352
>no 2011 picture of a tombstone
wasted opportunity
>>
>>34873074
Nigga I wore sweat pants or basketball shirts every day of class senior year undergrad except when I was presenting my research
Fuck what you heard, it's whatchu hearing
>>
>>34873304
can someone recommend comfy jeans?
ive been buying hollister jeans since i wasn in high school and i swear i hate wearing these fuckers now but idk where else to buy comfy stylish jeans.
>>
>>34873352

> post picture of autistic who refused proper medical treatment in favor of holistic medicine then died because of it

top kek
>>
>>34873074
wore sweatpants all through 1st and 2nd year of uni. just did not care what other people thought and knew i had no chance with girls anyway
>>
I wear pajama pants if I'm only going to a drive through.
>>
Eh I don't even feel confortable outside the home in sweatpants. I did it once and I thought all the people were staring (No one gave a fuck). Jeans and pants for me.
>>
>>34873484

Agreed. I don't feel protected in anything but jeans. Maybe it's some instinct thing, like if I had to scrap or fight a wild animal I'd be much safer in jeans
>>
File: 1443992900516.png (390 KB, 514x509) Image search: [Google]
1443992900516.png
390 KB, 514x509
>>34873074
>le never wear sweatpants in public meme
Stop watching adventure time if you take a cartoon joke seriously

There's absolutely nothing wrong with wearing sweatpants or workout shorts in public or to class
>>
>>34873576
I don't watch Adventure Time what the fuck are you talking about? I'm pretty sure most people will think you a lazy slob if you can't take all of 2 seconds to at least put on a pair of jeans to wear throughout your work or school day.
>>
>>34873388
If you don't have fuckhuge thighs American Eagle has slim and skinny jeans that stretch. And I mean they're really stretchy and comfy, almost like jeggings. I've never bought skinny jeans but i just bought 2 pairs of these and highly recommend.

inb4 skinny jeans are for fags XD XD
>>
>>34873590
>he watches adventure time
>>
>>34873590
>you're not a lazy slob for doing something that takes 2 seconds to do

Nigger first of all you're still putting on pants whether it's jeans or sweatpants

Second of all, you're just another media brainwashed fuck who saw his favorite actor put on some blue jeans in a movie because he got paid to by a blue jeans company
>>
>>34873074
I wear shorts to the gym and most other places that aren't formal. Why the fuck would I get dressed up to go to the shops when I can wear comfortable shorts?
>>
>>34873704
>>34873703
I don't watch Adventure Time. And I'm not even a man. If I see anyone wearing sweatpants or pajama pants outside of their house to spend a whole day at work or school in them, instead of taking 2 seconds to at least put on a pair of pants or jeans, I am going to think that person is a lazy slob. Because they are too lazy to put on real pants.
>>
>Man I better get super done up before I go to the grocery store or the mall or some shit

Literally the most annoying thing women do
>>
>>34873725
>too lazy to put real pants on
lol I barely even consider that, its because trackies are comfy as fuck, i can do whatever the fuck all day and remain comfy. fuck jeans and their restrictiveness and tight tiny pockets
>>
>>34873725
When I see someone taking the time to put on jeans instead of comfy sweatpants to public I think of them as vanity driven shallow fucks who won't succeed in life
>>
>>34873750
If jeans are restrictive then you're fat or are buying jeans that don't fit you properly. The only people who complain about normal casual clothing being uncomfortable are fat pieces of shit.

>>34873734
>getting "super done up" is putting on a pair of jeans
How low are your standards?
>>
When I swear pajamas to class sometimes girls rub against my butt in narrow places and I get a raging boner

They never do that when I wear jeans
>>
File: 670px-Bait-a-Worm-Step-2.jpg (54 KB, 670x503) Image search: [Google]
670px-Bait-a-Worm-Step-2.jpg
54 KB, 670x503
>>34873759
Pls Anon you were way too obvious
>>
>>34873074
I wear compression tights under shorts, but that is more of a shitty fashion statement than anything.
>>
>>34873770
Yeah but, if you take the time to at least put on a pair of jeans, you may actually get to put your boner inside of them instead of accidentally rubbing it on their butt as they walk by in a narrow place
>>
>>34873772
Like outside of working out? Why?
>>
>>34873778
Nope
Got way more action at parties wearing sweatpants

Jeans make you another average normie in the eyes of girls. You're just another conformity who's insecure and want to blend in
>>
File: WOODY WOULD.jpg (115 KB, 634x914) Image search: [Google]
WOODY WOULD.jpg
115 KB, 634x914
>>
>>34873786
It is the whole "streetwear" type of style. I am not huge on it as an appearance, but it is a very popular style where I live. Not to mention that tights are comfy as fuck, and very warm.
>>
>>34873074

Only in America. I don't even own a pair of sweat pants. Not a one.

Also buy some decent work shoes Americunts, fucking sneakers are not acceptable.
>>
>>34873791
Yeah but in return you look like an actual douchebag

>>34873803
It's totally fine to own sweatpants or pajama pants as long as you use them for their actual intended purpose, to work out and lounge around the house in

And yeah I'm American and I'm pretty fucking sick of it. I don't expect people to wear suits and shit, but jesus christ at least put on a pair of jeans and a tshirt, that is like bare minimum effort for clothing and people are too lazy to even do that. They can't even put on different clothes than the ones they sleep in and sweat in all night, fucking gross.
>>
>>34873760
My standards are pretty high actually. Like I see all these people in basic ass jeans like levis or something and its like "Eugh, why didn't you wear sweatpants if you aren't going to try at all."
>>
>>34873812
I'm pretty reasonable. I only wear jeans personally if I'm going to be doing dirty work and I want to be comfortable, like gardening or housework, otherwise I prefer skirts and dresses. But I understand it's probably rude to impose my preferences on other people.

However, being so fucking lazy that you can't even change out of the clothes you slept in and spending your entire work or school day in your sweaty pajama pants or sweatpants is fucking disgusting
>>
>>34873304
>>thinking jeans are uncomfortable makes you lazy

How the hell is your reasoning so poor? You can be the hardest working fucker and still think jeans are uncomfortable. Fuck it, 95% of jeans ARE uncomfortable as fuck, especially if you have to walk more than 20 feet.

Face it, pajama pants and sweatpants have no direct correlation to laziness, or slobishness.

They're comfy. They're warm. They look fine and don't look trashy, especially if you get warm fleece ones with the plaid patterning. And literally the only people that would have the slightest problem with it are the fucking semi-autists that have it beaten into their head that there's only one way to dress, written in stone, or that there's nothing more important than how random strangers think of how you dress.
>>
>>34873849
>Fuck it, 95% of jeans ARE uncomfortable as fuck, especially if you have to walk more than 20 feet.
Lol wat. I'm sorry but you are literally a fat person
>Oh no I have to walk more than 20 feet in a pair of jeans

Either you are buying literal nut hugging tight ass jeans or you are an actual obese person. No normal and healthy person thinks having to walk 20 feet in a pair of jeans is uncomfortable.
>>
File: redditspecialneeds.jpg (52 KB, 522x700) Image search: [Google]
redditspecialneeds.jpg
52 KB, 522x700
here
>>
>>34873074
I very often wear western wear/plaid shirts. I can put whatever the fuck on under those.
>Compression shirt as a undershirt is the shit
>>
>>34873868
I'm 5'11 and 176lbs. How the fuck that would qualify as fat I have no idea.

And you're fucking wrong. I have tried every fit and style and I have only owned one pair of jeans in my life that I was happy wearing. The material alone is fucked for actual movement, especially once you start sweating, and most of the time the fit causes serious restriction through the hips.

So yeah, the moment it's warm out and I have to walk anyplace, jeans are going to be a complete and total pain in the ass.
>>
>>34873877
B R E H
R
E
H
>>
>>34873892
Do you start sweating walking more than 20 feet though?
>>
>>34873893
i assume you're making a joke but it's sickening that there are people who really would fuck this.
>>
>you're so bad for wearing sweatpants
>implying for a second jeans are not just as pleb tier

If you work in an office and aren't 16, wear slacks.
If your jeans are for your manual labor/trades work(nothing but respect faggots, it's a shitty grind staying fit when the most strenuous thing i do at work is navigate politics), awesome, but buy something halfway decent for the weekends.
If you have no ambition of doing anything and not being perceived as immature, wear jeans/sweatpants/basketball shorts.
>>
>>34873903
I'm usually sweating if it's over 70F, or 60F if it hasn't been warm in a while.

It doesn't help that I live a mile and a half away from my campus and I'm walking back and forth every day.

Even without sweating, the way the material fits or sags makes it fucking annoying with constantly having to readjust it when I'm trying t o move.
>>
If you squat enough and "made" it have fun buying jeans you can get past your thighs.
>>
i went to the library in sweatpants yesterday because i was relaxing and ready to turn in for the night but my mom called me and asked me to pick up a book for her. i told her to just buy it at barnes and noble tomorrow but she needed to start reading it tonight so i just said fuck it and went in my sweats and slippers

i felt weird
>>
>>34873925
>you have to pull your pants up constantly while walking
You are not buying the correct size then. You're basically complaining about jeans that don't fit you being uncomfortable.
>>
>>34873074
>>34873795
>>34873877

ITT: america

seriously i was shocked, the first time i was in america, people dress like complete shit, flipflops and sweatpants while going out for lunch/shopping, its like they now they are designated sub humans over there...

I felt overdressed wearing a fucking jeans and sneakers.. lmao.
>>
Also jeans are the worst material to do anything in. They are heavy, soak up sweat easy as shit, don't breathe at all, and take forever to dry. If you must wear jeans you do it only for looks, you might as well wear khakis which are better anyway

Tldr: jeans are for literal plebs
>>
>>34873951
Why do Europeans dress up when they aren't even employed. TOP KEK.
>>
>>34873942
see >>34873936
>>
>>34873968

and >>34873952
>>
>>34873951
Tell me about it. I always feel constantly overdressed wearing 3 inch or under heels and casual dresses and get a bunch of stares for it. Picture related is what I mean
>>
>>34873352
>2001
>black shoes

Never forget.
>>
>>34873951
>anyone gives a shit what you think
>>
>>34873952
>to do anything in
If you're going to work out then wear work out clothes. If you're going to school or work, then wear normal clothes.

I think that is pretty reasonable. If you can't walk 20 feet to work or school in a pair of jeans without sweating through your jeans then you are ridiculously out of shape.
>>
>>34873957

>getting this mad

come on, at least be honest, you know you people dress like shit

>>34873975

Are you a guy? If yes then people might stare at you for being a fucking faggot who is sick in the head.. if not then they are just staring because you dont look like the average trailer trash american.

>>34873990

stay mad shitstain
>>
>>34874000
>Are you a guy?
No
>if not then they are just staring because you dont look like the average trailer trash american.
Yeah that was the point of my post
>>
>>34873074
I like to wear sweatpants because they give my cock and balls room to breathe. Sorry not sorry.
>>
>>34873509
Good luck doing a high kick in jeans. I'll be kicking bears in the head in my sweat pants while you are getting mauled to death.
>>
>>34873834
Have you ever thought that the sweatpants we wear around the house and those we wear outside the house are different? And who sleeps in sweatpants?
>>
>>34873388
levi 511's are the way to go family
>>
>>34873725
It's not that they're too lazy to put jeans on. It takes the exact same amount of effort to put on sweat pants as it does to put on jeans dummy. It's because they don't care about what random jackoffs think about their pants, because they are comfortable with themselves, and because sweatpants offer many advantages over jeans in terms of comfort and warmth.
>>
>>34874034

>good luck doing a high kick

are you a poorfaggot?
Grown up people dont need to do "high kicks" if they dont earn theire money with fighting
>>
>>34873725
>I'm not even a man
A woman cares too much about what other people wear. Shocker.
>>
>>34874070
It's not that they're wearing sweatpants or pajama pants, it that they were actually l i t e r a l l y too lazy to take 2 seconds to put on clothes that they hadn't slept in the night before and are all sweaty and gross. Your actions make you a disgusting slob.
>>
>>34874063
You stupid god damn dumb idiot, if you aren't going to even look in to the context in which I was suggesting a high kick would be needed why did you take the time to write anything at all? Do you think a wild animal cares how much money you make? Are you this much of trilobite in real life? Do you even fucking care?
>>
>>34873991
Or it's mildly warm outside. Or you have to walk moderate distances to work or school.
>>
>>34874083
You asked all of these people whether or not they had slept in the clothes they were wearing? That seems a bit autistic.
>>
>>34874092
If you're wearing pajama pants to work or school everyone is going to assume they were what you slept in the night before
>>
>>34874084

>le epic i could fight a silverback gorilla maymay

end yourself.
>>
>>34874098
No, you are going to assume that. Normal people look at them and think that they are wearing pajama pants. What is your hangup with other people's pants?
>>
>>34874101
Did I say silverback gorilla? Wipe your shitty asshole of a mouth.
>>
>>34874104
No, I guarantee most people are going to assume that you slept in them the night before and were too lazy to change out of them.
>>
>>34874083

Why would you wear sweatpants or pajama pants that you had been sleeping in outside? That's fucking disgusting. That's not an issue of people wearing pajama pants or sweatpants, its an issue of people not changing their fucking clothes.

Except nobody is going to immediately assume, because they're wearing sweatpants that they slept in them.

Literally any reasonable human being is going to have the decency to change.

I have literally about twelve pairs of fleece pajamas in my closet. I wear a pair to sleep, I shower and change, and proceed to wear a clean pair to wherever I'm going.

Like a normal fucking human. Don't make fucking assumptions.
>>
>>34874111
How many people have you asked about this? My guess is none, and you just assume that everyone else's brain works the same way that your autistic brain works.
>>
>>34874115
>>Literally any reasonable human being is going to have the decency to change.
You would think so Anon, but there are people who have no decency whatsoever. These people genuinely exist and are pretty common. I'm sorry.
>>
>>34874098
>>34874111

Literally nobody except you and hispanic people are going to think that.

People assume other people have a modicum of hygiene.

Unless you asked everybody you saw wearing pajamas or sweatpants, or they were obviously filthy or smelled like shit, you l i t e r a l l y have no reason to assume they slept in them.

Fucking autists, I swear. And spics.

>> tfw girlfriend is spic
She throws fucking fits about the littlest of things. Her parents legit spent her entire childhood drilling it into her head to worry endlessly about what other people might think about what she wore. She's thrown out my gym shirts that had a little hole, or my old not-name-brand gym shorts because "the people at the gym would think I was trashy" and tried to slap me when I refilled a water bottle with tap water. Fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>34873991
>people only sit in chairs while working

Women, smdmfh
>>
>>34874151
>dating this piece of trash
You are the one who is at fault here.
>>
Itt non swole trolls who fit into normie sizes

Fuck you im not spending 150$ on jeans
>>
>>34874167
Eh. She's been slowly replacing my entire wardrobe of hand-me-down and worn out clothes with new namebrand american eagle and hollister and shit.

And she's been teaching me how to be more socially conscious.

Unfortunately to me the namebrand shit just symbolizes everything I hate. And she's actually starting to get me to care about what other people think.

I'm conflicted. I know my old self would be absolutely disgusted with me.
>>
>>34874197
American Eagle and Hollister are horribly unfashionable. Low quality clothes, and enormous, ugly branding across everything.
Just spend a little more and go to American Apparel or Brooks Brothers, and you can find relatively inexpensive clothing that looks good, and in very good quality.
>>
>>34873074
The person wearing them, male or female is in shape and has a good body then i dont care what they wear.

Pic related - not the case. This women won't look good no matter what she wears
>>
>>34874226
Is it autistic to just want to buy five identical outfits for summer/winter?

Like five identical casual outfits, and five identical nice outfits, and have each for summer/winter?

I just want to do this and be fucking done with clothes and this appeals to me on a visceral level.
>>
>>34874236
Even if they were a lazy piece of shit who doesn't clean up after themselves or cleans themselves?
>>
I never wear pajama pants in public. Not that's there's anything wrong with it, I just own more jeans and shorts. Wear what you want, I like jeans. If I'm too lazy to grab a belt and jeans them shorts are the way to go. Unless if you're outside for over an hour you can wear shorts to be lazy most of the year anyways. The worst part of shorts is finding a pair of shorts that coordinates with a shirt. I need more white or plain black shorts.
>>
>>34874197
lol if she's been replacing your clothing w/ brands that are not only unfashionable now, but have ALWAYS been ugly, shitty, overpriced high schooler garbage, then i think you need to tell her that she has shit taste.

you don't have to care so much what people think, but looking nice isn't a bad thing, especially if you do it for yourself. sometimes it's nice to dress well.

just do like >>34874226
that anon and get yourself some not horribly gaudy shitty brand clothing that looks simple and nice for a dece price.
>>
>>34873951
>>34873975

Fucking yuropoors talking like they know America. Guess what idiot, the states set the standard in fashion. Ever hear of New York? Yeah, at least make your bullshit sound believable.
>>
>>34874287
>new york
>comparable to milan
>>
>>34874287

>Paris, Tokyo, Milan, London, Berlin etc.
>NewYork last in the list

topkek
>>
>>34873074
Fuck all these other retards, wearing sweat pants or pajama pants in public is disgusting. I always assume that person hasn't showered and probably has a gross, shitty ass.
Putting on real pants isn't hard. Just fucking do it.
>>
Quality tapered sweatpants look better than most jeans people wear. The worst thing is guys who still wear regular cut blue jeans and think they look good. Either low-waist skinny jeans with brown boots, or gymwear with minimalist sports shoes. Both look good.
>>
>>34874170
You know there are Levis for dudes with bigger legs, right?
>>
>>34874626
>skinny jeans
Confirmed non lifter
>>
>>34874641
I lift and wear skinny jeans.. just because you dont have a fasion sense and are terrified of anything that could be considered hipster or a fad doesnt mean people who lift cant wear skinny jeans
>>
>>34874657
After actually lifting for about 4 months I couldn't fit into any pair of skinny jeans. You don't have shit for legs or a butt, brah.
>>
>thighs getting too big for my Levis 513s

Where the fuck do I go from here.
>>
>>34874732
Dickies
>>
OP has never been to uni lol faglord uneducated monkey LOLZ
>>
>>34873074
Sunday is tracksuit pants day, anywhere, anywhen
>>
I've never had on a pair of jeans I thought were comfortable
>>
>>34873352
>being this naive about the world
I guess when you live in your parents basement nobody cares what you wear
>>
>>34873372
Weak bait
>>
>>34873725
Feminist detected
>>
File: 1440880137455.jpg (42 KB, 400x462) Image search: [Google]
1440880137455.jpg
42 KB, 400x462
>>34873074
>being so insecure that you devote even 1 whole second of mental energy into considering what people whose lives you have no investment in are wearing

probably the most beta thing I've read all week, I hope you're at least a woman
>>
>>34873975
Would you like to come to Europe and be my lover?
>>
>>34874732
Levi's 508 or 541
>>
i wear sweatpants all the time if I am not going to work or some bigger social event. Going to the shop, chilling with a gf or coffee with mates means I am in my Adidas. I am a slav doe so it's more than acceptable
>>
>what is athleisure
>>
>>34873098
this desu senpai, i don't give a fuck about what some faggot studying the history of art thinks about me when i'm on the way to spend all day doing research or analysing simulation results, i just want to be comfy, especially if i'm going to go and lift on the way home
>>
File: 1440391248206.jpg (88 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1440391248206.jpg
88 KB, 1280x720
>>34873074
>not going for carl mode irl
>>
>>34873074
I make more money than youll ever see in your life, and on days im not meeting with clients, I wear what im going to wear to the gym because it makes no sense to dirty up another set of clothes.

Stay mad
>>
File: 1354775308227.png (61 KB, 212x218) Image search: [Google]
1354775308227.png
61 KB, 212x218
>>34873849
2/10 bait would not reply again
>>
>>34874240
>is it autistic

Yes
>>
>>34874115
>sweatpants or pajama pants that you had been sleeping in

The fuck? Why do people even sleep in clothing? Do you not have sheets or blankets to keep warm at night?
>>
>all these people thinking jeans are acceptable to wear outside of a lumberyard

lol stay pleb /fit/, you probably wear graphic tees as well.
>>
>>34873372
>not wearing sweats 90% of the time in college
>>
OP, why don't you take 2 seconds and calm down?
>>
>>34875838
fuck off you twink fuccboi
>>
>>34873074
I have one designated day a week that I wear sweats/joggers. Its usually on a test day (Collegefag) for maximum comfort. Other than that I wear shorts or jeans.
>>
>>34873074
>mfw i wear my pajama to home depot multiple time and not give a fuck
>>
>>34873951
I went to my first job interview (at a convienience store) ever wearing sweats and an old T shirt and got hired.

Why the fuck would you bother putting effort into your clothing when impressing random people does nothing for you? lol.... why? And to think it makes you superior is even worse rofl.
>>
>>34873991
People who are in good physical condition sweat more. I can run a significantly above average 5k and 10km and I can be sitting in a 70F room and if I'm wearing jeans my legs will be uncomofrtably moist by the end of the day.
>>
I mostly wear gym shorts but then i live in florida and am a male.
Most other shorts make my hips look wide
>>
Im guilty of not giving a fuck about fashion. Ill literally wear a wifebeater and armytrousers to uni if thats whats lying around. Or basketballshorts and buttonshirt, like just random stuff. Funnily, i get complimented in my "unique fashion sense" occasionally and i cant complain when it comes to girls. I dont understand people who define themselves over clothes
>>
There's a reason every other woman is either wearing spandex or nothing at all. If us men are the dominant sex then we should be able to dress as comfortably (or accept sweatpants but that'll never happen)
>>
>>34873725
Materialistic judgmental bitch detected
>>
>>34874197
Breh...
You know you're on the best way to hearing "you're not the man i fell in love with" right? Christ, man up, tell her its ok if she is super conscious about what other people think, but you are not from a thirdworld country so wether you eat tomorrow or not doesn't depend on how your enviroment perceives you/ thinks about you
>>
How about everybody wears what he wants
You dumb bitch
Im 100% positiv op is a girl
>>
>>34873074
Worse, sure! People who give a shit about what other people wear is quite high on the autism spectrum.
>>
>>34873352
>waaah you're a bad person, no bully pls

Toughen up little pussy.
>>
>>34875670
Tiny penis syndrome
>>
>>34873750
>>34873849

fatass detected

>>34873759
>>34873990
>>34874058
>>34875190
>>34877060
>>34877205

hi /r9k/, please get the fuck out

>>34873925

I hear there are actual devices you can buy to keep your pants in place for you. They're called belts.

>>34873957

>why do people put any effort in their appearance lol, such losers
>he posted, on an imageboard dedicated to improving oneself and looking better

>>34874084

>tinfoils actually believe this
>>
>>34873975

This. I wear a dress most days, just a casual cotton dress, and people ask me what I'm dressed up for. People here dress like trash. Sweatpants, yogapants, and sweatshirts every day. With flipflops. Just lazy, disgusting people.

Why do I dress like this? Moe as fuck, sempai. I am the little girl. If I had the money I'd stealth cosplay.
>>
File: 1360765450127.gif (3 MB, 350x280) Image search: [Google]
1360765450127.gif
3 MB, 350x280
Shorts, t-shirts and flip flops erry day son

You can go be fashionable, I'll go be comfortable
>>
>>34873074
Only small dicks wear jeans all the time. If you don't feel rubbing or uncomfortable in jeans then you have a small dick
>>
>>34877779
Joke's on you, I have a tiny dick and I still feel uncomfortable in jeans.
>>
>>34873304
senpai baka desu kek
>>
>>34874197
holy fuck how much of a beta kek are you? fucking embarrasing desu
>>
I sometimes wear sweatpants to university but I'll be hitting the gym between lectures.

Just live and let live, man. It's not like someone's choice in apparel is causing anyone physical pain unless they're wearing that spiky armour from Dark Souls.
>>
>>34876532
glad to see you're so proud of representing yourself poorly
>>
>>34877622
>flip flops
>ever

im gonna puke
>>
>>34873404
It was pancreatic cancer, it was terminal even with modern medicine
>>
>>34873576
What the hell are you talking about?

This joke was on Seinfeld first
>>
>>34873725
>materialistic and judge mental
>woman

Shocker
>>
>>34873803
>Yuropoor
>insecure and focused on appearances

Shocker

>>34873951
>>
File: 1447230553934.png (308 KB, 460x600) Image search: [Google]
1447230553934.png
308 KB, 460x600
>>34874051
This
>>
>>34874011
>hating on your own country

Disgusting pathetic slag
>>
>>34874635
What are they called?
>>
File: 1447041841385.jpg (297 KB, 1460x1460) Image search: [Google]
1447041841385.jpg
297 KB, 1460x1460
>jeans
>at the gym
Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.