[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone have that screen cap of LOTR Sam and Frodo and Sam
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (207 KB, 1118x710) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
207 KB, 1118x710
Does anyone have that screen cap of LOTR Sam and Frodo and Sam is talking about getting gains and the it ends with Sam saying "there's still some gains in this world, Mr. Frodo, and it's worth lifting for"?
>>
File: image.jpg (669 KB, 1755x3285) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
669 KB, 1755x3285
Bumping with comics
>>
File: image.jpg (122 KB, 680x814) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122 KB, 680x814
>>
File: image.jpg (539 KB, 900x3690) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
539 KB, 900x3690
>>
File: 1446782122787.jpg (308 KB, 680x798) Image search: [Google]
1446782122787.jpg
308 KB, 680x798
i'm also pretty interested in whatever comic this is desu
>>
This is the text if anyone has the original picture:

Frodo: I can't squat this, Sam.
Sam: I know. It's all wrong. By rights we shouldn't even be in planet fitness. But we are. It's like in the great routines, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of squats and oats, they were. And sometimes you didn't want to know the results. Because how could the results be good? How could the bro cut back to the weight he was when so much food had been eaten? But in the end, it's only a passing thing, this fat. Even DOMS must pass. A new day will come. And when the abdominal shows it will show the clearer. Those were the routines that stayed with you. That meant something, even if you were too dyel to understand why. But I think, Mr. Frodo, I do understand. I know now. Folk doing those routines had lots of chances to curl in the rack, only they didn't. They kept squatting. Because they were holding on to something.
Frodo: What are we holding onto, Sam?
Sam: That there's some gains in this world, Mr. Frodo... and it's worth lifting for.
>>
>>34872575
bumping for this
sounds promising
>>
>>34872575
Some faggot just draw a new one in ms paint it shouldnt take long and it will satiate ops hunger
>>
>>34872575

How do you have this text so detailed if you don't have the picture?
>>
>>34873241
I'm assuming autism.
>>
>>34873241
I knew "there's still some gains in this world, Mr. Frodo, and it's worth lifting for" and googled that with quotes. Found the text, but no image.

Also slight autism.
>>
File: brick.gif (919 KB, 272x181) Image search: [Google]
brick.gif
919 KB, 272x181
>>34873376
AWE shit Nigga
>a normie couldn't have said this, the autism is too strong for a normie
>>
Bump. Someone's gotta have it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.