[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is zoloft going to kill my gains?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: PFZ49600.jpg (11 KB, 288x216) Image search: [Google]
PFZ49600.jpg
11 KB, 288x216
is zoloft going to kill my gains?
>>
>>34869867
dunno but it's gonna make it much harder to blow your load.

You might bleed, those were painful days.
>>
no but enjoy not being able to orgasm
>>
Depends bitch. Are you going to let it? Honestly I've taken that shit is so placebo all it does is kill your boner. Get on a real anti-depressant if you're sad bitch. I use cocaine it's great.
>>
>>34869867

It will kill your dick gains

>implying you have any

you're welcome
>>
>>34869940
how did u know
>>
Been on 300mg a day of Wellbutrin for 6 months. Am I fucked?
>>
>>34870050
not really, wellbutrin is better than zoloft (and almost all other SSRIs)

It can help with weight loss if you're fat, but might make it hard to eat if you're already skinny. I wish I had some desu maybe it would help with the appetite on this cut.
>>
>>34870102
I haven't noticed much difference since taking it, but I'd already gone down to 210 from 260 by the time I started taking it so I'm used to not eating much.
>>
Im on 100mg a day right now and will probably go higher

This is my 4th ssri and has the weakest side effects of all of them so far, I still have a strong libido and can easily come

The only major thing is for me it causes intense dreams, also it affects appetite in some people so make sure you dont binge eat or starve yourself

goodluck and stay safe OP
>>
>>34870269
It's a component in some weight loss formulation called contrave I think. Supposed to fuck up your appetite and the other ingrediate naltrexone is supposed to control your compulsive behavioral eating problem. I'm only 22% bf but they qualify you based on BMI lmao I'm tempted to go ask my doc for a script.
>>
>>34870440
>ingrediate

wut did i just type
>>
>2015
>LITERALLY TAKING SUICIDE PILLS
say goodbye to ur gains, mind, and soul m8
>>
It won't kill your gains, but you'll put on fat much easier. Watch your diet.
>>
>>34870440
I'm down to 190 now so I'll see how it effects me when I'm not on a caloric deficit. I would warn you that the side effects at the beginning can be pretty strong (I started at 150mg). I got almost every side effect they warned me about and those first few weeks were very hard to get through (had a loaded gun to my head a few times), but I think it was worth it. I've quit drinking and smoking weed now and I workout a lot more so hopefully my results will improve a lot. Just make sure you have good support going into it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.