[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a proven method to correcting apt? I've read a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: hqdefault.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
Is there a proven method to correcting apt? I've read a bunch of stretches can correct it but never seen proof of results. I have it bad and it's fucking up my aesthetics.
>>
There was a guy on reddit who fixed his APT with specific movements.

I'll link the thread here under one condition:

You admit you are a redditor.
>>
>>34867629
Just keep stretching and getting stronger. The more aesthetic you get the less apparent your apt will be. Don't be a fuckboi
>>
>>34867655
I honestly admit that im a faggot
>>
>>34867655
fuark lad
>>
There's a huge curve in my lower back and it makes my stomach stick out... Looks like shit
>>
File: SparklingDecisiveJaeger.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
SparklingDecisiveJaeger.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>34867655
Never
>>
File: 1440517309202.jpg (31 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
1440517309202.jpg
31 KB, 300x400
>>34867629
>>
>>34868338
chuckl'd irl
>>
>>34867655
Am I the only guy who likes to browse reddit like its not bad some of its content is funny
>>
File: stretch.jpg (183 KB, 792x612) Image search: [Google]
stretch.jpg
183 KB, 792x612
>>34867629
although I don't do the standing stretch, I do deep squats for 30 seconds to stretch out my lower back.

this will help, but you've gotta be mindful of your posture throughout the entire day as well. Try not to sit for extended periods of time (get up and walk about every 30 mins or so)
>>
Deadlifts and deadhang pull ups corrected my posture,
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/3q6i3b/my_progress_with_apt_anterior_pelvic_tilt/
>>
Squeeze your fuckin glutes m8

Squeeze them all the time
>>
>>34868338
Kek
>>
Strengthen glutes
Strengthen abs
Stretch hip flexors
>>
>>34868717
i used to back when i was in highschool but the content slowly became unbearable for me and now I cannot stand the community and how they talk and how they are all happy all of the time and their faggot jokes. I only browse /r/4chan now and even the people who comment there piss me off
>>
>>34867629
Upright rows could help you a bit,
>>
get fucked by a giant cock that will align your hips.
>>
tighten glutes and abs

/thread

had apt. thats literally all you have to do to fix
>>
It's not a short article but definitely worth reading:

https://www.t-nation.com/training/trouble-with-the-tilt-correcting-apt
>>
Not OP but I've got a question.
I've got anterior pelvic tilt.
Would it be bad for my posture to do the exercises of stonglifts 5x5? Would it increase the tilt, be bad for my health or anything?
I'm thinking it will have an impact specially on squats. Help me /fit/
>>
>>34868717
Some of it is good, 90% of it is retarded.
Reminds me of 4chan
>>
>>34868717
>>34870630
>i browsed reddit and then found 4chan but i promise im one of you
Kill you are self
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.