[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would it be retarded to drink this every morning?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: better-than-bulletproof-pic.jpg (1 MB, 2193x2193) Image search: [Google]
better-than-bulletproof-pic.jpg
1 MB, 2193x2193
Would it be retarded to drink this every morning?
>>
>>34864351
It would be retarded to pay through the nose for it. Coconut oil in the morning and other fats is comfy tho.
>>
>>34864382
I'd make it myself, just don't know if it's a gimmick or a hipster thing.
>>
>>34864351
Yes, since you probably expect it to have any kind of positive effect
>>
>>34864388
The fats they use all contain MCTs and they're fats that are easy to use for energy. In the morning it's nice and sets you up for the first half of the day.

Natural sweeteners like stevia are fine. Get stevia leaves and steep them btw if you want top quality and cheapness. It's more if you have a sweet tooth tho they may have similar benefits to less sugar on their own too.

Gelatin I assume is for collagen. It's really just an incomplete protein source imo. Have some yogurt or something.

Sea salt is not a great electrolyte. You can lose a fair amount of salts in the night but I think you'd be as well off adding a pinch of lo salt or whatever they it where you are.
>>
I don't get why you would start off the day only eating fat. I mean, proteinaceous foods usually go with fatty foods, what's the point of eating just fat when you could have both?
>>
>>34864351
is that oil from a home grown coconut?
>>
>>34864524
> growing your coconuts
>>
>>34864351
Coffe and coconut oil in the morning is goat for keto
>>
>>34864530
I bet this faggot doesn't activate his almonds either
>>
>>34864351
How do they feed the gelatin grass
>>
This is only to be used for IF. Do not drink if you eat before 2 pm
>>
>>34864625
Gelatin comes from the bones of animals. Don't be so obtuse.
>>
>>34864630
Fuck you
>>
>>34865165
this
>>
Just fucking eat.
>>
File: 1446863277081.jpg (43 KB, 446x456) Image search: [Google]
1446863277081.jpg
43 KB, 446x456
>>34864351
>grass-fed
>>
how to deactivate almonds?
>>
>>34866397

>tfw activated too many almonds for today
>tfw I can't eat all these activated almonds
>tfw that faggot didn't tell me how to deactivate them
>probably gonna throw them out for the birds
>>
>wake up
>make coffee
>put fatty cream, coconut grease, jello, and salt in it

Yes it would be retarded
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.