[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok /fit/ I did something a bit dumb. So last week I got a new
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: shake.jpg (42 KB, 1260x1040) Image search: [Google]
shake.jpg
42 KB, 1260x1040
Ok /fit/ I did something a bit dumb.

So last week I got a new shake, 2.5kg for €40 or something, which is expensive for me but I am planning on using it for a year. But after 2 days I did something stupid. Normally I use the top of my oven to store shit temporary cause of small house and not much room for shit. But when I turned on the oven I forgot about the shake. So it has been on the oven while it was on for maybe 5 to 10 minutes. Once I noticed I immidiately got it off, it didn't felt hot or anything eventhough the bottom does have a dent in it cause of the heat.

How fucked am I? Is it completely useless now, doesn't it matter or did I ruin it slightly?

I have heard heat can destroy protein and I seriously cant afford to buy another one right now, i'm not even sure if it matters at all.

Please be kind and gimme some advice, thanks alot
>>
Are we talking about a stove oven or a toaster oven here?

The stove tops shouldn't heat up because you put something in the oven if it's a stove... if it's a toaster oven I don't know why you would store anything on top of it but even then I don't think it'd heat up anything on it
>>
>>34861742
the oven that shoots warm air out of the top

idk how to explain it, it got hot enough for 5 to 10 mins to dent the bottom of the protein shake box, so it slightly misshaped. I dont know if it will influence the protein inside, or maybe a little, maybe a lot, or maybe nothing at all
>>
>>34861742
and like I said it was an accident

there is no logic or reason behind it, i simply fucked up

Does it matter alot?
Does it matter a little?
Does it matter nothing at all?
>>
>>34861758
how does the powder look? if it doesnt look fucked the its probably good
>>
Man I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about but heating up protein powder will not destroy it
>>
Well i heard it did but the powder looks the same
>>
>>34861684
You're fine OP.

There's nothing in the protein powder that can be destroyed. Plus, It seems like the plastic tub isn't melted into the powder (like, melted plastic would be bad and you'd have to throw the powder stuck on it out).

You're okay mang.
>>
>>34861831
Looks the same
>>
>>34862064
should be good
>>
>>34862120
Then why did they tell md i ruined it
>>
>>34862062
how about the protein itself?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.