[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>doing some ab exercises before bed >stand up >bend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1439594137272.gif (2 MB, 389x157) Image search: [Google]
1439594137272.gif
2 MB, 389x157
>doing some ab exercises before bed
>stand up
>bend over to take off socks
>suddenly feels like my ab muscles are rolling around in my body
What the fuck happened /fit/
>>
>>34860928
You were a pussy
>>
anal prolapse
>>
>>34860928
This is happening to me but I do no ab exercises whatsoever and it's only on my left side. My left leg is considerably longer.

What the fuck is happening
>>
>>34860928
You're turning into a haggis lad
>>34861641
You are too
>>
>>34860928
>training abs

abs are a meme. eat less faggot and you'll have abs
>>
>>34860928

That shit happened to me once too and never did again so probably just dont question it
>>
>>34861953
Why didn't Auschwitz prisoners have abs?

Why isn't Ethiopia the ab capital of the world?
>>
>>34862081
>implying they didn't
>implying it isn't
>>
>>34862081
Cause they did/do not have the average Western diet of 3440kcal instead they usually ate/eat less than 400kcal a day.
>>
>>34862081
>Why didn't Auschwitz prisoners have abs?
>>34862093
>>implying they didn't
>mfw I realize that the kz-inmates had sixpacks
>there where millions of them
>mfw hitler is the greatest personal trainer ever
>>
>>34861953

Don't listen to this faggot, he's spouting a meme without even realising it. Everyone should workout their abs for the same reason they work on anything else; to make them stronger and bigger.
>>
>>34862081

> What is the difference between 10% bf and dying of starvation

I hope you're big because you sure af are stupid
>>
Low BF is not the only requirement of showing abs, you dumb fucking cancer idiots.

But you're probably a fatty, so you wouldn't know.
>>
>>34860928
You are already dead.
>>
>>34861605
Anal prolapse is like the game. You don't think about it, but if you do, you lose and you're terrified to shit for the next 12 hours.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.