[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
rate my gains /fit/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 9ipvLUm.jpg (48 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
9ipvLUm.jpg
48 KB, 720x720
rate my gains /fit/
>>
>>34859238
go take a hike
>>
>>34859238
No gains I can see also whatsup with the posture you had a good posture in the fatty pic now it looks like your leaning back

Nontheless good work on gettin that fat off
>>
>>34859238
>3x10
>>
nothing of value was gained.
i suppose congrats on your transformation from fat to skinny fat.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 460x276
awesome pics, great size
looking thick, neckbeard, skitnips
where do I subscribe?
>>
>>34859257
kek
>>
>>34859238
Literally straight from reddit
>>
mirin sjwkekband gains
>>
>>34859238
If you aren't trolling

Happiness gains are good, fat loss a good but not seeing any muscular gains. Lift more, you can make it brah
>>
>>34859238

Please shave and get a haircut breh. Please..
>>
>>34859238
Better. Keep going. And please fucking shave both your face and head
>>
>>34859238
Op I'm not like some of these fags who are against long hair and beards, so believe me when I say you're doing both of them wrong
>>
you look sick. i bet its keto. all you keto fags look like chemo patients
>>
>>34859238
nice m8 must feel good to lose that much chub
now you've got a good base to bulk up again the right way
>>
Requesting reddit article senpai to read kek responses
>>
>>34859276
>proper posture
>leaning back
it's called not hunching over you gorilla fuck.
>>
Head and facial hair in the first pic is better. You look too greasy, homeless, and meth-addled in the second.
>>
>>34859618
https://www.reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/3s3tjw/i_hiked_the_entire_appalachian_trail_this_year/
>>
File: iasip rickety cricket.jpg (37 KB, 650x365) Image search: [Google]
iasip rickety cricket.jpg
37 KB, 650x365
>>34859238
body wise you're doing great but neck up you look like the crackhead from it's always sunny

work on chest and do something about your face and hair situation
>>
>>34859618
>>34859661

>>34859469
>>
>>34859238
That fucking beard...
>>
>Spent $7000 to walk around some hills and lose some weight

wtf
>>
>>34859238
GAINS? U MEAN LOSSES?
>>
>>34859626
Sticking your chest out is not proper posture either you twat
>>
>>34859257
kek
>>
Good stuff. Lose the neckbeard tho, and cut the hair so you have the classic short back and sides.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.