[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>some whore asked me to work her shift >turned it down
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: images (16).jpg (26 KB, 384x383) Image search: [Google]
images (16).jpg
26 KB, 384x383
>some whore asked me to work her shift
>turned it down because it's when I'm supposed to go to the gym
>she said "why even go? With a face like that you'll never get a gf. No ine cares about your abs"
I-i-i made it, right bros?
>>
>>34858471
>>some whore asked me to work her shift

minimum wage beta detected, no you didn't make it
>>
>>34858471
bm is the standard sort of response to expect from an aggravated roastie
>>
>>34858471

Don't help women out who are even slightly attractive.

If they truly want a man to help them then they'll gonna have to offer to spread their legs. If not then throw them off to the side and move on. Society has become so corrupted, it's not even worth helping out people who could easily get 20 orbiters to do their biddings with the slight hint of implications that the guy might possibly get sex.
>>
>>34858471
Don't care if I sound edgy, making women livid is so much fun
>>
File: 1446093170628.jpg (189 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
1446093170628.jpg
189 KB, 960x640
>cashier tells me to have a nice day
>I don't
>>
>>34858471
You were actually going well by not bending to some sloots will but then you HAD to complain in your favorite chinese cartoon board
>>
>>34858471
>telling anybody about the gym

That's where you fucked up. One of the first things I learned is that you don't tell anybody you go to the gym. It always brings out the worst in people.

Next time, just tell them you can't, you have prior engagements, and leave it at that.
>>
>>34858512
>>34858555
It's a shame there are no girls on the internet.

>>34858471
Best response: "ok if you're going to be like that, find someone else to cover your shift xoxo".
>>
>>34858471
>she sees you as a beta
>you act like not a beta (by not saying yes)
>her brain can not compute resulting in anger

Disregard women, obtain gains
>>
>>34858736
But the gym is my only socially acceptable hobby and don't know what to say when people ask me what I do on my free time.
>>
>>34858852
Then find more hobbies. Seriously.

She only lashed out at you because you mentioned the gym. She got self conscious, thought you were attacking her, and saying you were better than her. So she lashed out to bring you down a level, and make herself feel better.

This will happen more often than not, because people these days have no fucking self esteem. Just don't mention it.
>>
>>34858852

That's like saying your hobby is putting on makeup or buying fashionable clothes or being narcissistic. People view lifting as the same thing.
>>
>>34858471
Yo, real talk op. Fuck that bitch. She's nothing but a little piece of shit nothing cunt. Worthless, feckless. Fuck her.

You're beautiful dude, you're strong. You're gonna make it.
>>
>>34858889
>
She only lashed out at you because you mentioned the gym. She got self conscious, thought you were attacking her, and saying you were better than her. So she lashed out to bring you down a level, and make herself feel better.

Jesus christ

>Women
>>
>>34858634
Yo, I really wanted you to have a nice day, Mark!
>>34858736
true. you don't have to provide someone with a reason for not doing them a favor. just say, "no, sorry, can't do it"
>>
Never help a woman out if she hasn't earned it. She'll start viewing you as her personal servant unless you're assertive and dominant all the time. Only agree to help if it also benefits you in some way.
>>
>>34858471
Lol, get her fired. Not that this actually happened.
>>
>>34858934

err, doubt it went that deep.

presuming we're talking about a high school aged girl here.

> anon can you pls work my shift :))))))) <3<3<3

> no

> wow fuck off retard btw you're ugly and no girls will like you.

this is pretty stereotypical high school pretty girl behaviour.

when in doubt -- and you view yourself as superior to the person you're talking to + being an extremely self-involved person -- lash out.
>>
>>34858889
This. My mother is master manipulator, only because of her I learned how to read between sentences when dealing with women.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.