[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Joe Rogan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8
File: gallery-photo-07.jpg (71 KB, 869x700) Image search: [Google]
gallery-photo-07.jpg
71 KB, 869x700
Find me a better man than him.

>you can't.
>>
>>34856344
Does DMT and lifts. Is a responsible adult who smokes weed and is still a good respectable professional. 10/10 role model
>>
he also hunts for his own meat, raises chickens to eat their eggs, and uses kettlebells.
>>
File: image.png (8 KB, 208x243) Image search: [Google]
image.png
8 KB, 208x243
>>34856344
>Rogan shill thread of the day

how much you making per post shill
>>
>>34856344
>tatted sleeves
Pathetic
>>
>>34856344
You're not welcome here, Joe. Fuck off.
>>
I actually don't mind him desu senpai
>>
>psuedo-intellectual
>very argumentative
>always tries to correct people
>has all these faggy rules for his podcast now (can't say anything about gays, blacks, etc.)
>does retarded workouts
>battleropes... need I say more?
>does drugs
>interrupts actual experts on his podcast to inject some piece of fuckery
>mediocre comedian at best
>>
I love Joe Rogan
>>
File: crockek.png (448 KB, 455x395) Image search: [Google]
crockek.png
448 KB, 455x395
>>34856546
>battleropes
>>
File: javaruntimeenvironment.jpg (145 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
javaruntimeenvironment.jpg
145 KB, 600x600
Thank you for tuning in with into the Jobe Rogman Sparagus

Daily reminder to take your Alpha Brain and ShroomTech Immune after your ShroomTech Sport that you would wash down with your hemp protein shake with HempForce Protein Powder and a shitload of kale along with a full clove of garlic which is not like whey and will not light your ass up although taste is funky thats okay because HempForce hemp protein Bars now too can be ordered online with onnit yes thats onnit "oh en en eye tee" which is web site hosted by hover dot com and can even be ordered through your Samsung Galaxy S3 phone which is carried by Ting because the service will not charge you for not using what you pay for because you can make money and not be an asshole but if you meet assholes good thing you were on onnit because your battleropes should be here any minute along with chimp face kettlebells which are not only cannonballs in the mail but have that chimp biting your dick off face for maximumumim functional strength beside the squat maces and rogan vests for maxinal deep tissue rub maps dot com.

Today guest into joey coco diaz we are back byron ragbone cue the mustard
>>
File: bald faggot at party.jpg (217 KB, 970x840) Image search: [Google]
bald faggot at party.jpg
217 KB, 970x840
>>34856546

This. He's also secretly gay himself.
>>
>>34856462
hate all you like, he is still a better human being than you.
>>
>>34856344
Holy fuck this guy is ripped, dream goal body motivation here.
>>
>>34856344
>>34856639
>>34856417
Joe pls go
>>
>>34856623

not really

he used to be alright but now he's just an obnoxious dick
>>
>>34856705
Every single podcast that gains some traction invariably turns to shit.
>>
He was in Newsradio so he can do no wrong for me.
>>
>>34856597
>no grillo's pickles
>>
>>34856705
this
he kinda went meninist
>>
>>34856344
His gains are pretty mediocre considering hes a cheating fraud. Not saluted
>>
>>34856833

He doesn't train to get bigger. He trains for athleticism.
>>
>>34856848
>He doesn't train to get bigger

But anon, manlets CAN'T get bigger
>>
>>34856620
i laff evri time
>>
>>34856830
>>>/t/umblr
>>
>>34856417
this anon gets it. based joe
>>
jesus was a pretty skookum choocher
>>
File: Joe the cuck.jpg (81 KB, 640x441) Image search: [Google]
Joe the cuck.jpg
81 KB, 640x441
DUDE

DMT LMAO
>>
I like Joe but I can't take him too seriously when he's so drug prone and tries to use it as scientific evidence with his arguments and shit.
Like for real nigga you were just trippin man shit
>>
>>34856344
Hes a parody of himself. Hes fake as fuck!
>>
>>34856344
You forgot to type protip. 0/10 post detected. Also who's that bald beauty?
>>
File: joerogan3902-450x326.jpg (45 KB, 450x326) Image search: [Google]
joerogan3902-450x326.jpg
45 KB, 450x326
>>34856344
I saw Joe Rogan at a grocery store in Los Angeles a while back. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen bottles of coconut water without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bottles and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bottle and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
>>34859994
Same thing happened when I met Ben Garrison.
>>
>>34856546
He's pretty entertaining though. I've never seen his stand-up, but stand-up is shit. I don't want to see it. My buddy went out to 10th planet HQ and trained with Joe. Said he was bretty cool guy.
>>
>>34859994

I literally lol'd out loud.

9 scoops/10
>>
File: joe_rogan_joint.png (288 KB, 529x505) Image search: [Google]
joe_rogan_joint.png
288 KB, 529x505
>>34856441
I literally do it for free :^)
>>
THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

- ALPHA BRAIN
- SHROOMTECH
- KRILL & MCT OIL
- PRIMATE CARE PILLS

>YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE
>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES
FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE
>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"
>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

- Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

- Brought to you by SquareSpace©

cue the hempforce mustard
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.