[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys I don't have a fucking appetite.The fuck is wrong with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: fygeDb7.jpg (37 KB, 500x567) Image search: [Google]
fygeDb7.jpg
37 KB, 500x567
Guys I don't have a fucking appetite.The fuck is wrong with me? I use to be able to eat 2 extra large double quarter pounder combos from McDonald's with a soda. Now I can barely eat a quarter pounder. I feel hungry but I won't want to eat. I'll literally just won't want to.

This has been happening for about a week now. The ONLY thing that has changed from this week and the last month is that I'm with this cute HBB. Could this be it?
>>
Also I just ate a quarter pounder. This shit only has about 550 calories. I still have a side of fries right next to me but I just don't feel like eating it. I have only eaten about a total of 900 calories in the past 18-20 hours or so.
>>
bu8mp
>>
fuck, no one has been thrlough something like this before ?
>>
Have you taken some preworkout ?
>>
>>34856007
that bitch needs some chapstick
>>
Your body is rejecting the gf

I'm so sorry
>>
File: theinsidedoesn'tcount.png (191 KB, 792x440) Image search: [Google]
theinsidedoesn'tcount.png
191 KB, 792x440
>>34856395
Needs a feel transplant
>>
Just remind yourself how many gains you will lose and force the food in or try weed
>>
I've suffered from chronic nausea since I was a kid OP, your loss of appetite could be the result of anything, can't help you there, but know of a bunch of shit that can help you eat.

>First and foremost, weed.
The best thing ever against this sort of shit. Without weed, I'd have no gains because I wouldn't be able to eat my most important meals.

>Fenugreek
Excellent appetite stimulant, 2nd best after weed. Doesn't last that long, but when it hits you, you just want to fucking EAT EAT EAT

>Ginseng
Also pretty good. If you combine it with weed you'll fucking eat till your stomach starts hurting.

>Candy
Yes, candy. Eating candy can cause rises and dips in your bloodsugar which can make hunger, when it does hit you, very overwhelming

>Metaclopromide
Anti-nausea medicine. Works really well, as well as weed, but just makes it worse when you're not on it. If you can get it, use it sparingly.

>Quark, oats and apple sauce
If you don't care about taste and just want to gain weight, mixing quark and oats with applesauce is your best bet. Lots of protein and it's so incredibly easy so slam back even when you're at your most nauseous, you almost don't feel it. It actually tastes really fucking good. Also, apple sauce contains fuckloads of quercetin, which will inhibit muscle soreness during workouts.
>>
>>34856021
>not ordering a double 1/4 lb'r for max gains...
its like you actually think you can make it with your current life style
>>
>>34856337
train your appetite. im sure you have plenty of free time to do this considering you are a neet dyel
>>
>>34856395
On the contrary bro, I'm falling for her. I don't feel ANY loss of energy however. My gains are still the same, my cardio is higher than ever etc etc
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.