[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bulking on a budget
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: Trump You're Fired_1.jpg (20 KB, 300x224) Image search: [Google]
Trump You're Fired_1.jpg
20 KB, 300x224
So I just got fired for being an asshole to my boss. He deserved it but now I'm unemployed and still want to bulk.

What cheap as fuck foods would be good to bulk on while I'm looking for a new job.
>>
storytime, op.
>>
>>34855344
Dubs says so, deliver OP.
>>
>>34855356
>>34855344

My trips out rank his dubs. >>34855333
>>
>>34855333

For a start

Oats
Milk
Ground beef
Eggs
>>
>>34855408
I know the perfect cheap food to bulk but I'm gonna keep it to myself until you tell me the goddamn story, op.
>>
>>34855333

Fine

>Be me working in a shitty call center raising money for charity but what is essentially glorified sales
>Cock face manager calls us into a team meeting as they tend to do when we're calling a new campaign.
>Team heads into meeting room while manager runs about fundraising floor doing fuck knows what
>Some of team start to bitch about manager because he essentially does nothing 70% of his shift but listen to Spotify and go on reddit. He's a pretentious "actor" that only does this on the side despite working for the company for 6-7 years.
>Co worker and I start to fiddle on laptop, bring up facebook and find really unflattering photo of manager and landwhale asian girlfriend on holiday pretending to be cute.
>They look horrible. You can see her folds & considering how he wont shut the fuck up about her most days everyone just finds it really funny and want to see more pictures.
>Manager starts to come back & I turn off the projector so it's the first thing that comes up
>Manager is back with two people from Unicef who are going to give the meeting
>Turns on projector and everyone starts laughing. Manager doesn't find it funny and can't close the window. People from Unicef start to laugh too as manager goes red with embarrassment. He demands to know who did this saying it isn't funny and they're private photos.
>I'm still logged into Facebook. Get caught. Have to stay behind after meeting to be spoken to.
>He fires me for making him look stupid in front of important Unicef people and the rest of the team. Didn't care at the time because hate the job & he's a pretentious twat.
>Didn't consider my gains.
>Should've considered my gains.
>Now on very tight budget until find new job.

YOU HAPPY?!
>>
>>34855630

Yes Op....yes
>>
>>34855630
sweet shit op.
desu it was worth it. he will forever remember that his life and his love is a joke and will forever be humbled. best of luck in getting a new job soon m8.
>>
>>34855630
6/10 too much detail and not enough suspense
>>
>>34855630
You lost your job but you're a winner in my eyes bby
>>
>>34855333

GOMAD + EGGS + BREAD
>>
>>34855630
Wow you're an asshole but he's also a miserable cunt.

Bulking on low income is hard unless you are willing to dirty bulk.
>>
>>34855630
I hear cottage cheese is pretty legitimate.

Peanut butter comes to mind as well as chocolate milk.

Start here, senpai.
>>
>>34855734

I'll do it dirty
>>
>>34855333

Buy everything in bulk and cook it in batch.

Pasta, rice & ground beef
>>
>>34855333
oats, peanutbutter & jelly, milk, bananas, potato, ham
>>
Why are you guys recommending ground beef when it's more expensive than chicken breasts?
>>
>>34855333
Work at Papa John's
>>
BEANS AND RICE
E
A
N
S

A
N
D

R
I
C
E
>>
hemp hearts
relatively cheap if you buy a big bag, can be bought online for $50 CAD, 75 for organic

i but about 60g into my yogurt, adds 340 kcal and 20g brotein.

costco sells 3kg bags of oats as well for $12

basically, find someone with a costco membership and take some of your money you've (hopefully) saved up and buy enough food for 3 months while you look for another job
>>
>12 oz whole milk
>12 oz vegetable oil
>4 SCOOPZ
>1 orange
>3 times a day
>cultivate supreme mass
>>
>>34855630
lol, what the fuck, how much of a miserable loser kek can he be that he would flip shit over that
>>
>>34855630
what picture was left up that was so funny/embarassing?
>>
Burritos.

Best bulking food.

>Canned Kidney Beans
>Beef Mince/Ground Beef (whatever it's called in your country
>Capsicum/Peppers (whatever they're called in your country)
>Onion
>Spinach
>Avocado or ready-made Guacamole
>Sour cream/Cottage Cheese
>Tortillas

All that shit can be bought in bulk very inexpensively and is very calories dense (especially tortillas) and you can still get some veggies and fiber into your diet.

To top it off they taste fucking awesome.
>>
>>34855770
Go to 99 cent store for groceries, where I live they always have ground beef, bread and milk on the cheap plus seasonal fruits. I have never checked for oats
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.