[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just wanted to tell you guys that you are fucking assholes. I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: progress_41-1.jpg (123 KB, 939x494) Image search: [Google]
progress_41-1.jpg
123 KB, 939x494
Just wanted to tell you guys that you are fucking assholes. I followed your advice on this post and did SS+GOMAD for more than 3 months now and look what happened. I actually gained weight now and I am even more fat.

Why are you doing this? Just fuck you guys..
>>
ahahaahahahahahhaa
Probs bait but had me kekkign for a while
>>
How many scoops did u take tho?
>>
>>34854619
What do you mean? I just ate a lot and drank a ton of milk. Sometimes I also went to McDonalds to get my calories in like some people suggested. But now I think you guys were just fucking with me.
>>
>>34854648
WHAT THE FUCK YOU FUCKING RETARD YOU DIDN'T EVEN TAKE 10 SCOOPS OF MUTANT MASS AND YOU WANT TO FUCKING MAKE IT? WOW. READ THE FUCKING STICKY
>>
>>34854648
Oh dear
>>
>>34854587
Man, you should go on a diet and do lots of cardio
REALLY
EAT LESS
...and if you feel strong change routine
>>
So guys can anyone tell me what to do? Obviously not SS+GOMAD, please seriously now guys. I am really trying to lower my weight. I already reduced my McDonalds vists to 1 per week. Anything else I can do?
>>
File: 1430961428760.png (531 KB, 1008x600) Image search: [Google]
1430961428760.png
531 KB, 1008x600
atleast you have a foundation now.....right?
>>
>>34854738
If you cut off your torso you will weigh pretty little. Thats your best bet IMO. Just make sure you leave a few chins- wouldn't want to weigh less than the average person.
>>
>>34854738
It's not all bad OP dont worry , atleast you built some muscle foundation. now you gotta eat in deficit, thats right, And Get LOTS OF PROTEINS, so your muscle mass doesn't atrophy. Forget mcdonalds, or you wont make it. Decision is yours, want good life? come take it. faggot.
>>
>>34854738
no fap and zumba brahj
>>
>>34854738
Have you tried...oh I dunno...EATING LESS FOOD?
>>
>>34854736
Thanks for your help. I'm trying to eat less but sometimes I'm just so much hungry and I eat two bads of cheetos or a superlarge pizza.

I do cardio twice a week but it's really hard. I try to run but I feel exhausted after a few hundred meters and I need to sit down and eat something to get energy again. Then I usually walk the rest of the way.
>>
>>34854587
shoop but 2/10 made me reply
>>
>>34854648
confirmed b8, move along
>>
>>34854587
P I S S E N I N G

>>34854619
whey too many
>>
how you gain weight on stomach only?
>>
>>34854886
What do you mean? I bet you are one of those assholes who recommended SS+GOMAD to me and now you fear that people realize that SS+GOMAD does not work and will make you even more fat. Fucking asshole you don't care about people and just want to earn money.
>>
B8
>>
>>34854587
SS + GOMAD is for skellys you thick fuck
>>
>>34854587
>fat
>unironically doing SS+GOMAD

It's like you were asking us on how to gain weight, you should've gone for a deficit in your diet.
>>
>>34854799
That's what stopping you man
The cheetos, the pizzas...
You should try to eat them less
maybe once a week
And i know how much cardio can be tiring and hard
Don't eat though
Drink water, lots of water when u feel tired
Keep it up bro
>>
>>34855529
dont feed the trolls faggot
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.