[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I eat my 250+cal my tdde in only chicken breast, what would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2
File: 1443542827649.gif (3 MB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1443542827649.gif
3 MB, 480x480
If I eat my 250+cal my tdde in only chicken breast, what would happen to my physique?

Just curious.

Pretty much, bulking on only chicken breast(assuming I get enough oils/fast)
>>
>>34853301

You would gain weight idiot
>>
>>34853339
Well no shit you dumbfuck. Learn to think above surface level. I'm referring to body composition, bf%, body function.

Basically, I want someone with a brain to answer this. Thanks for the bump though
>>
>>34853371

if you exclude carbs completely, you'll maybe lack energy, maybe you start smelling like ammonia from your body breaking apart the proteins instead of using carbs

anything other than that depends on outside factors
>>
>>34853435
>proteins instead of using carbs
I think you mean triglycerides.
>>
>>34853454
depends on macro composition

more fat then yeah
more protein then you'll start converting preoteins to glucose
>>
>>34853454
Nope
>>
>>34853474
Ketoacidosis, which you were talking about, is a fat/triglyceride breakdown function.
>>
>>34853371
He is right though. From the information you provided we can only assume that you're gaining weight. The composition of fat and muscles depend on exercise and other stuff.
>>
>>34853510
>He's right though
OF COURSE. Yes, that will result in weight gain. This is common sense, this is known. This does not need to be spelled out.

> The composition of fat and muscles depend on exercise and other stuff.

We're on /fit/, use that big bright head of yours to figure it out.

>>34853491
The ammonia smell in breath comes from ketones produced in ketoacidosis, which is the breakdown of triglycerides for energy(into krebs cycle). SO, Yes.
>>
Everyone on /fit/ is dumb as fuck man. I just wanted to hear what you guys would say, but you guys are fucking retards. Or maybe high schoolers idk. IM not even that old, im only 21 yet I wasnt that stupid when I was a teen posting.
>>
>>34853546
Ok you fucking retard listen here. No one can smell how many days a week you're lifting or if you even do, fucking dyel. So guess what, no one can tell you how much fat and muscles you're going to build. Can you get this in your tiny brain?
>>
Renal failure.

See a fucking dietician.
>>
>>34853625
>No one can smell how many days a week you're lifting
It doesn't matter. It's inherently known that most poster on /fit/ regardless of your dumb fucking memes, do lift.

It should be the assumption. The fact that it wasn't just means you're stupid.
>>
>>34853301
You'd gain muscle if you were lifting I suppose. Anything beyond your natty rate would just be fat.
>>
>>34853918
>You'd gain muscle if you were lifting I suppose.
OH REALLY? Fucking moron I already know this. Seriously is everyone on this board retarded?

I'm asking how much fat and how much muscles exactly I'm going to put on.
>>
>>34854015
How would you be putting on noticeable muscle if you're not going to be lifting as well?
>>
>>34853496
Stop spreading nonsense.
>>
>>34854015

Holy shit, you're one dense fuck.
>>
>>34854446
Oh yeah? I am asking a legit question in this board and everyone just posts shit. Guess this board is just full of kids. I'm way more mature than you all and I'm only 21 yet.
>>
>>34853301
How are you bulking on only chicken breast? Chicken breast is pretty damn expensive man, eating 2500-3000cals in it sounds like it would cost a ton. Only way id see bulking entirely on chicken is if you bought some cheap Safeway rotisserie chicken daily for like $10
>>
>>34854527
Yeah guess what? I am not a kid like you all. I actually earn money and can buy things. I am already 21 years old and don't depend on my mother.
>>
>>34854624
Why so salty? Only stupid people and women try to get back at someone by being passive aggressive and personally offensive.

Yeah I have a good source on chicken breast. Also will be eating a vegetable and bean medley.
>>
>"Wahh I want an answer to a question I haven't supplied sufficient background for someone else figure it out for me!"
>>
>>34855542
It's already been answered by people more intelligent than you. Deal with it.
>>
>>34854498
You fucking idiot. You haven't provided any background information for us to legitimately answer the question with. Any answers you've recieved thus far are bullshit and speculation.
>>
>>34855615
Question has been answerd and closed. Also, that response was not OP, just someone pissed at OP because of the way they responded
>>
>>34855665
Yeah half of the answers who look like OP are from me. Ayy lmao still kekked pretty gud.
>>
>>34854015
Since your entire surplus is in chicken breast and chicken breast is 82% calories from protein and 18% calories from fat, you would get 82% muscle and 18% fat in your weight gain.
>>
File: John Boyega.png (125 KB, 437x568) Image search: [Google]
John Boyega.png
125 KB, 437x568
>>34853301
Same as what would happen if you bulked with +250 tdde with any other food while getting enough protein. You'd definently put on muscle but you'd probably also get scurvy and horrible stomach problems lel. You'd also get pretty fucking sick of chicken.

Eating nothing but protein is pointless, your body will store what it needs for hypertrophy and then the rest will be broken down into carbs.

If you have the willpower to eat nothing but chicken for 6/whatever months why dont you just dedicate yourself to a clean balanced diet instead?
>>
>>34853496
i am pretty sure you are thinking of gluconeogenesis, which is how the body sources energy when it is a metabolic state of ketosis.

ketoacidosis is where you have too many ketones (primarily acetone, iirc) in your bloodstream, and those acidify your shit and poison you from the inside.

also, ketosis has literally ZERO academic benefit when it comes to fat loss or muscle retention.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16403234you can induce gluconeogenesis outside of a state of ketosis, as well.

please stop spreading misinformation, when it is abundantly clear you haven't even gone so far as to read the wikipedia page on what ketoacidosis actually is.

the biggest factor for muscle retention is protein intake (and even then, 99% of /fit/izens eat unnecessarily high amounts of protein).
the biggest factor for selective fat loss is resistance training.
>>
>>34854015
>I'm asking how much fat and how much muscles exactly I'm going to put on.
and you aren't getting a specific answer like you want because that question is retarded as fuck.

you can eat 250+ surplus of nothing but chicken breast and gain almost pure fat.
you can eat 250+ surplus of nothing but chicken breast and gain almost pure muscle.

its no different than eating 250+ greek yogurt or protein shake or anything.

you will gain weight.
end of story.
it won't affect body composition.
your training will.

also you will probably lose all your glycogen, and make shit gains, and your muscles will look and feel depleted.
>>
>>34853664
>It should be the assumption.
we are assuming you lift.
but that doesn't speak to volume or intensity.

you can lift for years and still be DYEL because your training is sub-optimal, even with a perfect diet.

so... that still means jack shit.
>>
>>34853301
>If I eat my 250+cal my tdde in only chicken breast, what would happen to my physique?
it would suffer, compared to if you ate a proper diet with enough protein.

also there these things called "essential fatty acids"
your body cannot make them.
but it needs them to survive.
so you have to eat them.
chicken doesn't have all the EFAs you need.
it is a non-viable long-term diet.
>>
>>34853371

you would grow a pet chicken out of your gyno
>>
>>34855778
And where do the ketoacids come from smart guy? Just give me one word. I know you can do it.
>>
>>34856004
Triglycerides
>>
>>34853435
maybe you start smelling like ammonia from your body breaking apart the proteins instead of using carbs

You start smelling like ammonia when you enter ketoacidosis, which is the dumping of ketones into the bloodstream. The ketones are a result of lipid metabolism.
>>
>>34855778
Learn to read you dumbass. You implied that ketoacidosis is caused by protein metabolism because you said "from your body breaking apart proteins".

No one is arguing he various paths of gluconeogensis you retard. Obviously protein catabolism is going to occur along with triglyceride metabolism, but triglyceride metabolism is responsible for ketoacidosis
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.