[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone try this stuff?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: 91OpI2vwbnL._SX522_.jpg (51 KB, 522x657) Image search: [Google]
91OpI2vwbnL._SX522_.jpg
51 KB, 522x657
anyone try this stuff?
>>
no fuck you
>>
>>34852387
got any suggestions on other pre workouts m8?
>>
I have. I grabbed the sample pack, which had apple, lemon, and blue. Apple tasted like shit, lemon was pretty good, and blue was average. As for the PWO itself I don't think I am a good judge. I just came off of C4 when I ordered this stuff.

I did feel a bit more energy and pump than C4 but not much. I recently picked up Hyde and that is my favorite by far. Tastes great, mixes well, and great energy.

I'd probably put C4 on the low end (or if you're just starting/don't know if you even want/need a PWO), Curse in the middle, and Hyde on the high end.
>>
I have the blue one. It's pretty mediocre.
>>
>>34852529
thanks. I two am coming off a C4 and Mister Hyde cycle and was really looking to try a new formula for that amped feel. I miss the days when I was taking craze.
>>
I did
It'll help you the first week, then it becomes shit, you better go get Nitraflex, that's what i'm currently taking, is awesome
>>
>>34852362
NO I GOT CURSED

DO NOT TOUCH
>>
>>34852522
>needing powdered jew to workout

good goy.
>>
FOR THE BILLIONTH TIME

THE ACTIVE INGREDIENTS IN ANY PREWORKOUT ARE CAFFEINE AND SUGAR

IF YOU ABSOLUTELY INSIST ON INGESTING A METRIC FUCKTON OF CAFFEINE AND SUGAR BEFORE LIFTING, JUST FUCKING MAKE HYPHY MUD FOR PENNIES ON THE DOLLAR.
>>
>accepting the curse of mr skeltor of cardiovale
>>
>>34852691
>really looking to try a new formula for that amped feel.

thats cause your body it used to it and its not the same when you first start. maybe you are addicted to pre-workout without realizing it.
>>
>>34852963
Ive mever had a PWO with sugar.

This sounds like you heard it from someone else that was also talking out of their ass.
Shot in the dark, are you new?
>>
>>34852522
vpx redline.
>>
>>34853014
I think you might be a pretty dumb human being. Feel free to continue wasting your money on PWO.

Just remember, you won't make it.
>>
File: 71IsBLZeHnL.jpg (54 KB, 522x457) Image search: [Google]
71IsBLZeHnL.jpg
54 KB, 522x457
>>34852963
this is the label of the curse, where is this sugar you speak of???
>>
>>34852362

2 spooky
>>
>buying the powdered jew

good goyim, spend your shekels it will make you stronger
>>
>>34853062
>defence mode activate
>>
File: jew.jpg (66 KB, 490x490) Image search: [Google]
jew.jpg
66 KB, 490x490
>>34853198
YEs me boy, the only to mr bones wild rip is the powered jew PWO
>>
>>34853101
>Mind Control Matrix

Topkek
>>
File: Jewsyoulose.jpg (71 KB, 500x555) Image search: [Google]
Jewsyoulose.jpg
71 KB, 500x555
>>34853237
>mr. sholmo goldberg here is your cut from our workout supplementation line
>>
File: 1446236592953.jpg (13 KB, 213x200) Image search: [Google]
1446236592953.jpg
13 KB, 213x200
Great, /pol/ is leaking.
>>
>>34853101
>still falling for the preworkout shill
you can buy all of this shit yourself and save hundreds of dollars in the long run...
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.