[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Answer me this /fit/, would Saitama's workout be viable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: img[.png (559 KB, 732x799) Image search: [Google]
img[.png
559 KB, 732x799
Answer me this /fit/, would Saitama's workout be viable in real life?

100 push-ups,
100 sit-ups,
100 squats,
10k run

EVERY SINGLE DAY!
>>
Fuck off.
>>
>>34847850
no, no, no, and no.
>>
i'm more of a die-hard one-punch man fan than anybody, but please

GET THIS SHIT OFF THE FIT BOARD

I SEE THIS IMAGE AT LEAST TWICE PER WEEK AND IT AINT EVEN A FUNNY MEME
>>
reminder that this routine is nearly impossible and your body would give in after 2-3 days of following it
>>
Isn't everything there besides 10km of running easily doable? I'm somewhat fat, ~190 lbs and 5'9" at around 25% BMI and i can easily do 50-70 pushups and way more situps then that every day
>>
>>34849232

10k is a standard distance to run for people when preparing for marathon. Most will have rest days in between, but the point is - it's pretty easy for anyone seriously into long distance running.
>>
>>34849275
It's not difficult after you fall into habit, I used to run marathons for a local charity. The whole "everyday" thing would wreck you though. Tried 25km 3 days in a row, first two went fine, third I passed out at about 13km. Everyday just isn't possible, maybe 4 times a week tops.
>>
the ten k run is the only one that would be the killer
>>
It would be viable if you want to be a fucking skeleton
>>
File: tumblr_mdg1dnJsNt1qjguweo2_500.png (85 KB, 500x284) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mdg1dnJsNt1qjguweo2_500.png
85 KB, 500x284
>>34848997

Oh okay, sorry anon, I was legitimately curious

Thanks for the responses everyone else
>>
You guys are all 15 or neet if you don't know anyone who runs 6 miles every day. The rest is easy.
>>
File: opm oas.jpg (224 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
opm oas.jpg
224 KB, 1920x1080
>>34847850

Yes, then you can try mastering the one arm snatch.
>>
File: one shit post2.jpg (265 KB, 732x799) Image search: [Google]
one shit post2.jpg
265 KB, 732x799
Misss translation.
>>
>>34849431
>>
>>34849232
i was running 10k every day (sometimes more)
miltary people run 3 miles m-f
>>
if you want to turn into a skeleton or give up after a week, sure
>>
>>34849173
>>34849275
>>34849306
>>34849316
>>34849362
>>34850604

This is why doing it for 3 years made him a god.
Because it is not easy, it is hard, but if you can do it. BOOM.
>>
All of those are both easy and doable. 4 sets of 50 or 10 sets of 10 for the exercises and run at a slow pace and slowly ramp it up until you can run the 10k at a fast pace.
>>
>>34847850
I'm a huge fan of the manga, actually l started lifting because of it. From someone that tried it, 100 situps and squats are ez, but when it comes to the pushups you're fucked, you could probably do 10km everyday even if you had to walk the last kms.
I'd advise you do 5xF pushups every 3 days and run your max every 2 days. Squat until failure everyday and same with situps. Now that's a better routine
>>
>>34851062
No you dumbass, overtraining would lead to muscle failure and you'd end up in hospital after 4 days of it. Oh and, how do you OHP 4 plates with one hand if your routine is an endurance routine ?
Boom.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.