[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>came home from lifting >tired, depressed >somehow explain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 181
Thread images: 18
File: Screenshot_2015-11-08-19-00-05.png (274 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-08-19-00-05.png
274 KB, 1080x1920
>came home from lifting
>tired, depressed
>somehow explain feels to this girl

How you holding up /fit/?
>>
>>34845647

>venting your feels to girls

Never going to make it.
>>
>>34845683
I don't know why I did I just trusted her
>>
So what gave her the impression that you are upset just because of height?
>>
>>34845700
meh you could probably get her if you aren't too autistic
>>
When will they ever learn?
>>
Kill yourself faggot!
>>
>>34845716
I told her
>>
>>34845700
You're a retarded, autistic beta manlet.

Kill yourself.
>>
they never learn
>>
File: 1405288215770.gif (987 KB, 271x226) Image search: [Google]
1405288215770.gif
987 KB, 271x226
>>34845647
>that need for reassurance
>>
>>34845647
Trusting girls baka
>>
>>34845647
ask for nudes :p
>>
>>34845734
>>34845757
>>34845763
Explain further I don't understand
>>
>>34845781
>2015
>still hasn't learned
>>
She's just gonna hurt you bro, the FUCK are you doing?
>>
>>34845755
Okay so you lose points for being short, everyone loses points on something. Chill the fuck out.

Will you ever learn?
>>
She takes bedroom selfies with an iPad, what does she know?
>>
>>34845647
>your height
>manlet faggot detected

May as well just kill yourself faggot.
>>
>>34845683
>not having girlbro
>not realizing girls are better than men it times of emotional need
>being so beta that you wanna fuck every single female that is you friend

yea definitely not making it
>>
>>34845808
It just bothered me a lot growing up being the shortest person in the room

>>34845843
I didn't learn
>>
>>34845875
Someone is the stupidest person in the room. Again, CHILL OUT.
>>
>light skin

Negro detected
>>
When will men learn that women don't care about height. You bitching and complaining about your height is worse than your height itself

I'm a 5'7 female and I tend to date guys who are the same height of a few inches shorter and I've never cared. If became a problem when they constantly complained about it or like when they try and claim they're taller than me when they're clearly not. Like shit I'm a few inches taller than you get over it
>>
>>34845947

on the one hand, scientific research stating that ~90% of women wouldn't date a man shorter than them. on the other hand, your autistic babbling

let's see now
>>
File: 1444505051092.jpg (143 KB, 792x511) Image search: [Google]
1444505051092.jpg
143 KB, 792x511
>>34845902

The thing is, in most rooms I am both.
>>
>>34845647
she looks fat
>>
>>34846223
I'm just saying if a woman has a problem dating a short dude, she won't date them . so I guess I'm speaking for the 10% of women who would date a shorter guy

Regardless I'm just saying if you're a short dude going after a tall girl she's probably a lot more irritated with your vocal insecurities of your height than your height itself. I mean if a girl taller than you gives you a chance its clear as day she obviously didn't care too much so don't put too much focus on it
>>
>>34845947
It's just that when we don't have height to compensate for our shit personalities it's not a fun time. One doesn't simply go out and stop being boring.
>>
File: image.png (108 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
108 KB, 640x1136
How the fuck do I respond to this?
>>
>>34846750
She's fat
You don't
>>
>>34846750
Put the phone in your pocket and do something else
>>
>>34845862
>believing women have any value as friends
sick reddit meme now get the fuck out nigger lover
>>
>>34846750
90% of girls on tinder are braindead
>>
>>34845700
OP she's hitting on you.
>>
File: 1445299296793.gif (1 MB, 4176x2760) Image search: [Google]
1445299296793.gif
1 MB, 4176x2760
>>34845647
Sup manlet
>>
Manlets, when will they learn
>>
she hitting on you if you werent aware

also, i'm 5'6 and tinytrip is 5'3. i wanted to hook up with him when i was single. UK kinda far tho. point is, dont feel bad about your height and stop going on /fit/, this board is a trashcan.
>>
>>34846852
>literal tripfag retard trying to make the thread about herself
do you understand now that all females are absolutely worthless especially as friends?
>>
>>34846852
pls be real
>>
>>34846865
go softer next time
you might actually offend someone
>>
>>34845647
>exposing weakness to women
It's like you want to be friendzoned
>>
hey faggot OP let me tell you a story
I was dating this hot chick at the time anyway
>her friends come in and confess their secrets to her
>she literally tells me everything
>kid has a bad premature ejaculation problem to the point where he blows his load within 20 seconds of making out with his gf
>my gf tells me he came into her room crying and told her
>my gf's roommate's uncle committed suicide
>my gf's roommates cousin was molested
>my gf's roommates best friend is an annoying cunt that she hates but since she is besties with her roommate she pretends to be great friends with her
my ex was a very kind girl as well always did volunteer work and helped everyone
since divulged all their secrets in seconds
literally burst out laughing when i heard the kid comes in his shorts like a lonely island song
even cracked jokes when he was around saying shit like "i didn't know you were coming" and then i'd jab or pinch my gf with a smile to cue her on the joke

i miss her
LOL
>>
>>34846921

you were fucking the town bike

good for you, have a cookie
>>
>>34846937
good try but i took her virginity
ripped her hymen apart and molded her pussy into the shape of my huge dick
you'll never know what that feels like kek
>>
>Be hanging out with girl after class pmuch all semester
>didnt really force it, kinda just became a thing
>pretty platonic but she seems to enjoy it i guess
>kinda want to take it further
>did half-ass ask her out but i didnt have a thing in mind so it kinda hung in the air
>generally when try to text her outside of class and it's mostly really brief 2-4 word stuff, leaves me scratching my head

Whats the reading lads? still kinda rusty with this
>>
File: NFsKEE.gif (997 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
NFsKEE.gif
997 KB, 500x281
>>34845647
>lightskin niggas get all the fresh pussy
>>
>>34846942

>huge dick

now I know you are full of shit

go away kiddo. go play some league or whatever it is 12 year olds do.
>>
>>34846956
>i have a small dick so everyone has to have a small dick
ayyy lmao
http://i.imgur.com/PVw6zy7.jpg
excuse the bloat creatine loading
>>
Keep getting broken up with by lack of text backs. Literally worse feeling ever because I get absolutely no closure. I fucking hate how texting makes it so easy for grills to literally string guys along as they please. It's gotten to a point where I almost stopped texting girls first because of how bullshit it is. At least my doms are almost as strong as my feels.
>>
>>34845947
I literally don't give a shit about height on males too.
>>
>>34845647
I realized something kinda sad today.

>be me, 19
>never used to get attention from girls
>since getting somewhat fit I constantly get approached
>feel like all girls who approach me are just pathetic
>either strippers, bartenders, hairdressers or baristas
>no girl of real substance has come near me
>tfw this is all i want, don't even care much about looks as long as they're 6/10
>tfw i'm only successful because these degenerate whores ignored me for my whole teenage life
>concentrated on school/university instead

it's a strange bitter sweet feeling, I'm actually kinda glad I was a disgusting ugly fuck when I went through highschool. All my popular friends are working min wage jobs and all the girls I crushed on are now fat facebook moms.
>>
>>34846977
MOOOODS
>>
File: image.png (8 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.png
8 KB, 640x480
>>34847003
that's because you have a roided clit REEE get off my natty board
>>
>>34846750
well you responded to her a month later you faggot
>>
>>34847010
>linking nsfw is against the rules
try again
>>
>>34847017
My clit isn't enlarged but my libido is up the wall now. d-don't tell me what ta do.
>>
>>34847006
how do you dress?

I think that has an effect on what types of girls come to you... but your type might just not even go for guys because they already have so many coming to them.

I'm a fat autist so wtf do I know
>>
>>34845647
husbando and wife eachother
>>
>>34847062
yeah sure it isn't.

Clittie.
>>
File: 1576452134.jpg (63 KB, 561x401) Image search: [Google]
1576452134.jpg
63 KB, 561x401
>Started dating a girl
>She gets job offer over seas
>Cut losses and just be friends
>week before she has to leave
>she tells me she would have been open to FWB but lol too late now
>I was sending her all kinds of hints

I was so close /fit/. i thought she was ignoring my hints. apparently I have to throw her on the bed or some shit

I don't know what to feel. it hurts. the only good is I decided not to get attached because I could have fallen for her
>>
>>34847066

Dress definitely has something to do with it

Cargo shorts and t-shirts all day erry day regardless for me
>>
>>34847062
did you see my dick? y-you can look if you'd like
>>
>>34845647
>he fell for the when will they learn meme
lmao
>>
>>34845862

>not realizing girls are better than men it times of emotional need

People really think this?

Grills are great. Ive got no problems. But we are players from opposite teams. The only times Ive had emotionally open and honest friendships with girls was when we were both too young to understand sexual relationships. Now that I am in my 20s, if I lay out how I feel to a grill she will just think Im some kind of monster.
>>
>>34847126
You fucked up, pussy

You aren't nice, you're just a coward
>>
>>34847135
maybe that's why?

I mean do you mang, but don't wonder why you attract basic bitches when you dress like a basic nigga :^)
>>
>>34847135

> Cargo shorts

Never going to make it.

>>34847006

>>either strippers, bartenders, hairdressers or baristas
>>no girl of real substance has come near me

Wow, what a shitty thing to say. Normal people are strippers, bartenders, hairdressers and baristas. Might not be impressive, but good people do these great tasks in our society. Fuck you for thinking they arent good enough. I mean you dont have to fuck them, but dont make it out like its their fault, its your insecurity with co-existing with normal people.
>>
>>34845647
>light skin

girlfriend is raciss shitlord #blm
>>
>>34846977
hahah that is one of the smallest penises i've seen and i've been browsing /fit/ for a looong time
>>
>>34847290
OP of that greentext, that's not me, I usually wear jeans and a tight t shirt, i admit i dress like kind of a fuckboy but thats because im 19 like im not gonna be wearing suits and shit .
>>
>>34847299
too reddit for me leave
strippers bartenders etc are failures. they are too stupid to be useful to society so they do something literally anyone with tits can do. people are not good nor bad there are only actions
>>
>>34847323
what
>>
>>34847323
condom brands would disagree with you as magnums dont fit on my massive cock ;)
and there was a thread about greek statues today so you have seen smaller dicks
meanie
>>
>>34847340
>>34847363
>massive
>that pic
pick one man. those small penises are on statues, not on real people. yours is avg at best. have you been importing condoms from shitskin land or from china or something? only there would that be considered huge lol
>>
>>34847299
i'm sorry if i offended you, you clearly took that statement to heart.

The girls that approach me are not exactly interested in pursuing their dream career by studying and working hard, they just want to work 40 hrs a week min wage and go on holiday at the end of the year with their $5000 savings to fucking Bora Bora.

That's not the type of girl I want.

I want a girl who knows what's going on in her life, can think more than 2 years ahead and actually make herself happy.

unfortunately, the type of people i've met/fucked definitely fit the basic bitch stereo type.
>>
>*insert dick size meme here*
>>
>>34847334
Toppest of keks to you and yours anon.

Bartenders get paid 25 bucks an hour here and I've known strippers who were paying their way through uni and are now buying up property and making good money.

There are lots of shifty people doing good jobs anon, even garbagemen here get paid really well.

Back to pol with you.
>>
>>34847334

>they are too stupid to be useful to society so they do something literally anyone with tits can do.

Do you live in someones basement? They are useful. It might not be a usefulness that requires must skill, but its still use. Right, its not impressive, but these 'failures' are real people you will have to deal with, and if you are such an alpha then you would know that a shitty condescending attitude about them is not only stupid but worthless. This is an aspect of your life in which is actually helps to be nice, are you capable of that?

>>34847398

>i'm sorry if i offended you, you clearly took that statement to heart.

Nah dog Im sorry.

>I want a girl who knows what's going on in her life, can think more than 2 years ahead and actually make herself happy.

Yeah, so, it might be the case that these women you want just dont exist, or have no reason to be with you.

Dont take this the wrong way, but you might just be confused into thinking you want to know an ambitious woman. What do you get from that that an ambitious male couldnt provide?
>>
>>34847330
Get some cheapish button up shirts and have them tailored up nicely, some dress shorts, nice belt and boat shoes or loafers to match belt colour.

Age is no excuse to look like a scrub anon.
>>
>>34847392
no just classic magnum xls
even those are a little tight and don't quite go all the way down to the base
but i guess you being the dick whisperer would know a small dick if you saw it
better call my mom and give her the news
>>
>>34845647
>tfw 5'9" since I'm 13 years old
I don't know what fucked up, but I didn't get a single inch in 20 years
>>
>>34847463
Seperate anon year. I spent a year working a retail job before going to community college and transferring.

Those people are useless. They're usually unintelligent, make poor decisions, or unmotivated.

I regard them as proles. When i interact with them I'm nice, but they're a waste of space. Most of my coworkers from my minimum wage job had new iphones, leased cars, decided to have kids, etc.

Stupid decisions made by stupid people.
>>
File: 1433024338948.jpg (72 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1433024338948.jpg
72 KB, 640x640
>>34847476
5'9 is really not bad, could be worse. I have 2 friends who are that height and they have gf's
>tfw 6'1 nogf master race
>>
>>34847494

Yeah okay, Im not trying to say undesirable people arent undesirable. Im just saying the bottom half of the population are still on our team.

Ive got an above average amount of business experience, Ive had to deal with a lot of people. I know where you are coming from. Ive had to feel the brunt of stupid malicious people too. It doesnt help anyone to vilify them.

So in the context of this thread. It doesnt help to be like 'Bleh, baristas are too dumb for my penis'. They want to get laid, and you want to get laid, so learn to talk to people you dont like. Maybe you arent willing to marry a barista, thats fair, but theres got to be a middle ground between marriage and outright disgust.
>>
>>34845647
>lightskin with beautiful eyes
Nigga... OWN DAT SH*T
>>
>>34847463
how is being nice to strangers something that benefits anyone? true alphas have psychopathic tendencies, study the traits of a CEO and you will find he isn't a fucking worthless kek like you who thinks because he gave a homeless guy a dollar le karma will make his life awesome; the weak band together because they have nothing, they bring themselves up hoping that they will succeed since they are all in it together, look at any recovering fat ass thread, just a bunch of fatties complimenting eachother on minor weight loss. Alphas don't need others. I am a true alpha.
>>
>>34847472
>this butthurt over being a dicklet

literally lmaoing at u right now
>>
>>34845647
>showing insecurities to a woman

baka desu senpai
>>
>>34847522
Nope. They are not entitled to that guy's attention nor his dick. It's easy to talk to people and not be a cunt. Not hard to hide your thoughts. Why do you assume he can't talk to them in a respectful manner?

It's best to leave proles alone and fuck women from your own social. Unless the girl is 10, it's just not worth it.
>>
>>34847568
this
baka desu senpai
>>
>>34847466
thanks anon, might actually get a tailored shirt or two, no way in fuck am i gonna get boat shoes or loafers though.
>>
>>34847547

Dude how old are you and what do you do for a living?

Im not an advocate of unabridled niceties. Viciousness has its place too, and fewer people are capable of it. That doesnt change the fact that being socially successful actually revolves around cooperating and understanding other people. The fact that you were willing to share the 'CEOs are psychopaths' meme makes you sound like a retard.

>Alphas don't need others. I am a true alpha.

Are you trolling me through the internet right now?
>>
>>34845683
this

they are not into weakness
>>
>>34846953
Ask her out with a specific plan in mind next time.
>>
>>34847626
He's edgy as hell, but he's right. There's nothing to gain from being nice to service workers. Don't berate them, but just buy your goods and walk on by.
>>
>>34847587

Aight sounds fair.

Okay, how about this for a new topic then, what if women down exist in 'my own social'? Wouldnt inequal gender mixes be expected in society? Theres going to have to be inter-demographic sexual compromise.
>>
>>34847626
Accounting to be more specific would be dangerous but i am reguarly cruel to the people i conduct business with to save my employer money. Skill professions dont require hand holding.
>>
>>34847126
>guy
>hinting
women hint, men take action. learn from this mistake and don't be a pussy next time.
>>
>>34847655
Chill bitch.
Your morals are endearing, probably attractive, but I just don't share them. It's nice that there people like you who think nice thoughts about other people, but I just don't see it like that.
>>
>>34847647

>There's nothing to gain from being nice to service workers

For real? What about fun?

You make it sound like being nice is some sacrifice. I see the same service workers every day. I like saying hi to them and catching up, and they like it too. Its just free friendship. Is this something you guys actually find difficult?

Im not trying to say this is some tangible skill that all socially successful people need to have, but I do think anyone who is socially successful is going to have this personality trait. Right, like, if you arent into being friendly to all the worlds people you just go be an engineer or something. No one makes you take on a social profession.

The other anon made the analogy between CEOs and psychopaths, and thats just the reality that high responsibility social jobs require you to conscious deprive someone of something. That doesnt mean that CEOs dont want to help those that they deprive, just that deprivation is an inherent part of the job.
>>
>>34846977
>uncut
BREHS
>>
>>34847513
What about 5'10? Is there hope?
>>
>>34847237
depends on the the grill.
best grill to be friend with is a lesbian who is in a stable relationship. then it's just like a real bro except she's a bit more sensitive and you can discuss on some topics that you wouldn't discuss with your other bros.
>>
>>34846921
this post could not have been written by someone older than 13, or atleast you failed every english class you've ever taken.
>>
>>34847719
Leave him brother, they expect one of us in the autism
>>
>>34847719
I dislike surface conversation for the point of conversation if someone asks me how are you i often ignore them as it is a meaningless colloquialism, people in the service industry are entitled monkeys doing a job literally a retard can do and they expect a bonus for ferrying meals and writing down orders. Lol no thanks wagekeks
>>
>>34845862
it is you who is the beta, yet you are unaware od this

and cut your dick off immediately
you will never use it again on a female with this attitude
>>
>>34847699

>i am reguarly cruel to the people i conduct business with to save my employer money

Cool. Sounds reasonable (no sarcasm here, I promise).

>>34847743

I dont get to bring friends?
>>
>>34847463
>What do you get from that that an ambitious male couldnt provide?

I don't really know, just in my gut I feel like I deserve more than an instagram ass model fling every weekend.

I just want a girl who works hard and understands me.

I want a son who works fucking hard and carries on my legacy, and i sure as shit won't get that with a fucking Waitress.

I know it sounds cheesy, but everyone knows there are girls you fuck, and girls you marry.

anyway, I'm only 19, I guess i'm a weirdo for wanting out of the club slut game and into a quick stable relationship so i can concentrate on building a business or whatever.
>>
>>34846750
"can you say anything other than "hey"?"
>>
>>34847290
>>34847299

Oh I know it isn't doing me any favors

Comfort trumps all though
>>
>>34846921
>i miss her
>LOL

these feels are real.
>>
File: 1350761903348.gif (2 MB, 268x200) Image search: [Google]
1350761903348.gif
2 MB, 268x200
>>34847779

>Implying people can't be getting through college with dreams and ambitions while working a service job
>Thinking you know the world at 19

o i b laffin
>>
>>34847760

>I dislike surface conversation for the point of conversation if someone asks me how are you i often ignore them as it is a meaningless colloquialism

What suggested to you, that you had any qualifications to comment on good social practices? I mean why are you here? Why in this thread now trying to explain how to be properly social? Why do you think you know what you are talking about? You are not a socially qualified person.

>>34847779

>I know it sounds cheesy, but everyone knows there are girls you fuck, and girls you marry.

Nah its okay. I really feel you on this. I dont want to be patronizing, but, I used to think like you (I am 24 now, 5 years has been a long time for me).
>>
>>34847624
Make sure they're long sleeved, roll them up when it gets warm as short sleeves make you look like a Muppet.

Any shoes that you can wear without shoes will do, boaties and loafers are just a couple examples anon.

Ladies dig a well dressed guy, even if he has a face like a bag of smashed crabs son.
>>
>>34847398
To be fair anon, unless you know them you can't say they're this or that. Using myself as an example, I have a physics degree and I deliver pizza right now. Believe me, I would start a career today if I could.
>>
>>34847779

You're only 19 and the girls in your age group are just figuring out where they are going and what they want to do with their lives. If your not in a university yet you need to go to college. Get educated and meet girls.

The "club scene" is pretty fucking lame desu senpai and you can get better lays and relationships from day to day interaction if you take care of yourself and can be relaxed around women.

I didn't really "blossom" until around 23 and this post reminds me a lot of how I was at 19. It takes time to figure stuff out man but part of the ride is just embracing yourself and making the most out of your opportunities, you probably won't find the "one" for a very long time but relationships become a part of who you are and define large parts of the person you grow into. And the person you grow into will be much more ready for "the one" than the person you are today. Don't be so judgemental, if you try hard enough you can find problems with every girl you come across.

You are only robbing yourself of potential growing experiences by limiting yourself so much.
>>
File: image.png (163 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
163 KB, 640x1136
>>34846750
Aaaaand she wants the D
>>
>>34848289

> the D

More like a D.
>>
>>34847398
Dude, most men don't know what's going on in their life, or how to make themselves happy. And you expect women to?

Her happiness will trickle down from YOU dude.
>>
>tfw close friend since childhood that's a gril is interested in my dopplelganger
>tfw old crush stopped texting me
>tfw was so close to banging a dutch a gril on halloween
>tfw i just want to lift my days away

Idk where to go guise.
>>
>>34848407
You post this in multiple threads
>>
>>34848446
just in this one and the general one laddie. Sorry for spamming
>>
>>34846815
I can attest to this
>>
>>34846921
as stupid as this guy is he is right that women are TERRIBLE secret keepers. My ex told me everything about all her friends and their bfs secrets.

The only things you should confide in OP are yourself and the iron.

*tips*
>>
>>34848289

ask her if she likes to be spanked. Trust me, she wants to.
>>
>tfw she just said she loved me
W-what the fuck do I do /fit/.
>>
>>34848614

Ask her if she wants the D.
>>
>>34846815
>90% of girls are braindead

FTFY
>>
>>34847630

yeah...this

>Grew up as a JW
>was always a nihilist at heart
>kept to myself growing up stuck between two worlds
>always kept everything to myself so I wouldn't get my parents into trouble (cause I respect them)
>met a girl when i was 20 in that faith
>fell really hard for her
>chemistry between us outta this world
>never this happy before
>started getting fit
>she admired me
>always said stuff that it scares her cause I never tell her how im feeling
>open up a little
>never really be apart of that faith but I'd support her in whatever she wants to do, as long as I have her by my side.
>her step sister gets into some trouble and guilts her into going down with her
>I get what they call disassociated
>can't speak to her
>can't speak to "friends" in that faith
>can't speak to family in that faith that doesn't live in the same house
>during the time I just focused on the gym
>attends the JW meetings
>keep pictures of her on my phone
>every morning look at it
>do it for her.png
>over a year goes by and still cant talk to anyone
>during this time she/friends/family convinced her that im not right for her
>I finally get reinstated and I get to everyone
>she avoids me at all cost
>2 years pass since we last spoke
>still in love with her but heart broken that shes been avoiding me
>she agrees to meet
>>
>>34848770

Count 2/3

>really excited
>going to buy some new shoes
>motorcycle accident
>tears my meniscus again (now suffers from arthritis in that knee)
>final straw for it since it never repaired correctly the first time
>have horrible limp
>in terrible pain
>knee outta place for full day before orthopedic surgeon pops it back in
>sets up surgery date
>goes to meet her at an outdoor theater
>im so much pain but im so excited to see her
>im limping in pain and the look she gave me; it was no longer the look she used to give me, she felt pity for me and i was to dumb to see it.
>broke down since I missed her so much
>cried in front of her and her friends
>wanted to hug her but she kept pushing me away
>that day ends
>all her friends keep telling her that im wrong for her
>she contacts me and we continue to talk a little more
>hope sparks a little as she tells me that she missed me
>shes in a conundrum
>weeks pass we continue to talk
>she ends all communication because she tells me that im not right for her, cause "she cannot see herself serving god with me"
>>
>>34848777

3/3

>emotionally breaks down again
>avoids JWs
>like all social bubbles people start to talk
>she hears only "bad thing about me" based on her morality
>hear shes coming back into town
>calls her when shes driving back home (5 hour drive) talk the entire time like nothing changed
>next day I over hear shes talking to a guy she met at one of their gatherings and that they're texting non stop and have fallen for each other
>calls her one last time and tells her to never contact me again
>its been a full year since I last spoke to any of those people
>haven't heard from any of those people
>don't hate them, I understand people need religion its a sense of community
>goes back to talking to no one not even family
>not many friends
>just work
>when im feeling lonely I just jack it or take acid and go on adventures
>buying a adventure bike this winter
>going to go travel to national parks in Canada in the spring
>>
>>34848786
>>next day I over hear shes talking to a guy she met at one of their gatherings and that they're texting non stop and have fallen for each other
>>calls her one last time and tells her to never contact me again

clearing something up, between me finding out about her and this guy and calling her to never speak to me again was a few months. I just let things happen between those two periods cause I just wanted to see how things played out between them.
>>
>>34847699
>but i am reguarly cruel to the people i conduct business with to save my employer money

Sounds like you're just another bitch boy at the end of the day
>>
>>34848830
Damn dude, I'm sorry this all happened. I was JW too when I was younger and I lost my best friend when I was 13 because I started hanging out with other people, but I couldn't hang out with both witnesses and other people.
>>
>>34845647
I stopped expressing any feelings to girlbro friends. They are shit at offering any sort of reassurance. Now I just bottle it up.

>depressed because of ostomy bag
>feel ill never be able to get any girl because of it
>express my feelings about it to a certain girlbro
>basically days "don't worry, you'll be fine."

She always cries to me when she falls hard for some douchebag and he dumps her, fuck. I've "jokingly" said to my bros how I'll probably never get laid or get a gf again and they are pretty supportive, like "don't think like that, you're the fucking man. You're the nicest guy I know and you're fucking ripped, you could fuck literally any chick in this bar."
>>
>>34845647
Wasted today because I felt sick most of the day. Hardly ate so I'm sure my gains suffer. Kind of a bright spot though

>sisters cute friend adds me on Facebook
>sister tells me her friend thinks I'm hot
>chatted her up a bit

Too bad my sister and her friend live 1000 miles away. At least maybe I'll have someone to bang when I visit.
>>
>>34848846
>>34848846

yeah, growing up my parents didn't "really mind" me hanging out with people outta that faith, but I was stuck between two worlds.

its sucks choosing between one and the other. in reality though, most of the people in that faith outcasted me and tend to make fun of me growing up, while my "worldly" friends didnt.
>>
>>34848850
That's cause you have shithead narcissistic girls for friends.
>>
>>34845781
What's the point? You won't learn anyway
>>
>>34847849
>>34847860
>>34848108
just to clarify, the girls i'm talking about, i actually talked to for a while, like mostly talked for 1 week, fucked then talked for another week and got bored of them.

i'm not trying to say they're boring BECAUSE of their jobs/lifestyle, I just found generally a pattern in boring basic bitches and minimum wage jobs with no future.

I probably should have clarified and maybe even taken out the statement that mentions their jobs, soz bros, i know what its like working part time and feeling like you're getting judged for it, i used to work at a butchery in highschool and throughout college worked at subway and my countries equivalent of Walmart.
>>
>>34848289
if it's that easy then you know she's got infected puss puss
>>
>>34848850
Girls are a meme.
I used to have a group of friends some years ago and now everyone stoped talking to each other but me and one of the girls.
Shes nice and all that but to her her problems are the biggest in the world, your problems aint shit that can be solved easily.

On the other side i have my brother from another and i know that to him my problems are his problems
>>
>have gf for over a month
>can't go on dates since her parents don't know about me
>had mini golfing planned today with her
>parents happy for me
>told me she isn't allowed to go once I'm inside the car
>decided to just go to the gym and came back
>parents aren't Home
>arrive two hours later
>asked why am I home so early and how asked how it went.

Lied to them everything went well and we had fun ;-;
>>
>lightskin

one drop rule, nigger. show yourself to the back yard.
>>
File: 1445939024295.png (981 KB, 744x1084) Image search: [Google]
1445939024295.png
981 KB, 744x1084
>>34848770
>>34848777
>>34848786

I don't understand how these cults survive. At least CoS has game. A small-time isolated JW community, what can they possibly do if they encounter and then rustle a high-level Jew? Make them the leader, that's the only way they could survive, hint hint. In other words, like the Democrat party, it is made of a few masters and many slaves.

Not bashing religion at all, just saying these JW cults have no game. It's far more difficult to fuck with the Catholic Church... we had to infiltrate half their churches, rewrite their books/hymns, take over the department of education, and use the entire media just to hurt them and Jesus is more powerful than ever, loved by most goyim. Pacifist fuckers
>>
>>34849064
Break up with her. Unless she's putting out or something
>>
>>34845683
Hahaha

>feeling like shit
>vent to girl
>literally no less then 10 minutes later shes telling me how much she wants to suck my dick

Ok buddy
>>
>>34847237
i want to disagree but theres a good bit of sad truth to this. especially
>Now that I am in my 20s, if I lay out how I feel to a grill she will just think Im some kind of monster.
>>
>>34848931
>her step sister gets into some trouble and guilts her into going down with her
>I get what they call disassociated

For what reason were you "disassociated"?
Were you really not able to talk to ANYONE beside your family in the house?

That's so fucked up.
>>
>>34845647

>Finish high school, take a year break, work, holiday OS with buddies, have a dope year
>Start college the next year because its 'what you're supposed to do'.
>Complete 2 years just for the sake of it, because I don't want to work full time yet
>Have just been going with the flow, no goals or ambition
>One exam away from being done with the 2nd year, finally figured out what I want to do, actually care about my degree now.
>Find out I can't continue with the subjects I want to because I didn't do some stupid pre-requisite ages ago
>Talked to so many people, everyone's pretty much told me 'too bad, we can't help you'
>Motivation gone, don't want to do another year 'just for the sake of it' with bullshit meaningless subjects
>Considering just packing up all my shit and moving overseas for snow to board

Not the normal lifting feels but I just needed to vent.
>>
>>34850407
Your story is rough, and I kind of know the feel.
Is it not possible for you to just.. start over? Where do you live?

My feel contribution:
>Worked my ass of in my masters.
>Last project we have to write down; it's in "report" form, and not in the standard "conference article" form that we've been writing exclusively for semester projects.
>Under immense time pressure, without much experience in writing "reports" (actually close to none) we start writing, without asking properly around.
>Used to get good grades for our "conference papers".
>Apparently totally bomb the "report" even though the project was awesome,
>Can't get my Ph.D. unless I now do some individual research and apply for conferences on my own to show my "dedication to science".

I'm still gonna work my ass off, but it doesn't look that good.
>>
>>34850459

Asked about addition testing or summer classes to prove I know my shit but no, even with an A average, I'll be 'disadvantaged' due to not doing pre-reqs which is a load of shit.

Only option I was given was to do it at another college, except the only other local ones that offer what I want suck for biomedicine (my major)
>>
>>34850407
>finish highschool
>go to community college
>don't take it too seriously
>almost no competition
>free because of low income fee waiver
>tons of financial aid
>ridiculously easy to transfer into good schools
>engineering major

I should appreciate what I have more desu senpai
>>
>>34850508
God damn man. Maybe some student exchange programme can let you study overseas, where you also want to board?

Probably a long shot, I've no idea what possibilities there are in america (if that's where you are).
>>
>>34848986
>work minimum wage jobs
>complain about minimum wage bitches nigha pls
>>
>>34850530

Going to Whistler would be sweet, I know it's mega-packed there in winter but I have some buddies that live there now. Unfortunately, I'd have to live in Vancouver then if I was going to study. It's only a 2 hour drive but I'd almost just rather work for shit pay and live the snow-bum lifestyle if I was going to move all the way by myself.
>>
I used to think /fit/s obsession with height was isolated but it seems every girl under 24 is obsessed with height (on tinder at least)

is that the only virtue that they look for in another human? what a pathetic generation..

Im 6'0 and have been called short by a 5'5 girl lmao. Im so glad people take note of all the hard work it took to get to 6'0 though... not the businesses ive started.. not all the studying ive done.. not my personality.. but my height. so they can wear heels.
>>
>>34850643
Did you just realised that girls are that dumb ?
>>
>>34847728
>too tall for gains
>too short for gf
>tfw nogf manlanklet
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-09-11-15-16.jpg (713 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-09-11-15-16.jpg
713 KB, 1440x2560
Embrace it OP.
>she uses /fit/ memes
>doesn't even know what 4chan is
>I've been ironically shitposting in my texts to the point of this happening.

Just bee urself, bros. Reveal your aspie power level...
>>
>>34845947
Pretty much this, I think it's mostly tall girls who are the source of the lmao 5'11 meme
I'm 5'6 and I like to be with someone who is the same height or taller than me but that's not even a prerequisite
>>
>>34845862
Nah I back u bruh
Girlbros are the best shit for emotional problems
>>
>>34846954
Damn my nigga Lil B sad af. Which video is this?
>>
File: 1446301111850.jpg (24 KB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
1446301111850.jpg
24 KB, 384x288
6'1 here
i honestly don't get why some people on /fit/ have a raging hateboner for people under 6'0 and claim that they're magically superior because of that
they're ignoring the fact that something horribly wrong has happened to some of today's women and made them extremely entitled
these guys are chugging down the koolaid and making the problem even worse
>>
File: 1415418281982s.jpg (7 KB, 208x249) Image search: [Google]
1415418281982s.jpg
7 KB, 208x249
>>34851084
lesbros are pretty great

>tfw there's no awkward sexual tension
>tfw they're hardly as backstabbing as regular women
>tfw you can make jokes that would trigger your average woman with them
>tfw butch ones are great gym bros
>>
>>34847703
true bro fuck them hints. if shes down shes down
>>
>>34851095
i love you
>>
>>34846852
Tinytrip was 5'4. He's dead now tho
>>
>>34845647
>tired, depressed
Here let me help you

>tired

Get sleep you fucking pussy.

>depressed

Eat more carbs you fookin poosi
>fruit
>potatoes
>sweet potatoes
>rice
>barley
>oats

No excuses. It's time to nut up, son.
>>
desu
>>
>>34848289
Learn from this man >>34848987,

I went for the ez and got herps. From a bj. DONT MAKE MY MISTAKE BREH
>>
>>34845647
nigga just go talk to your mom
girl bros don't know shit about feels. it's your job to help her with her feels not the other way around.
>>
>>34847476
Me too bruh
>>
desu senpai lad ayyy
>>
>>34850643
>salty manlet detected
>>
>>34851109
>problem
Only if youre a manlet
>>
the more you get upset about being short, the more shit you'll get from the fuckers who bring you down

It's like when you're growing up and one of your siblings gets really butthurt about something, so you keep making fun of them for it because it always results in a reaction

You need to find inner peace, happiness from within. I know it sucks, but if you allow the assholes you get to you, you're just giving them more power over you.
>>
File: dark-chocolate.jpg (7 KB, 350x225) Image search: [Google]
dark-chocolate.jpg
7 KB, 350x225
>>34845647
>>34845647
>>34845647

Eating dark chocolate lowers blood pressure, relieves stress, and delivers a significant nutritious boost to your system while elevating mood.
>>
>>34845862
>>34851084
having emotional problems. what the fuck is wrong with you bruh?

>>34848986
thats what you get for going out with girls with no dreams/aspirations/drive. Have some standards man. Only go out with girls who are at least college-educated and even then, if they are working towards something bigger and not in a dead-end job
Thread replies: 181
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.