[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Going to the gym for the first time tomorrow. I've read
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Going to the gym for the first time tomorrow. I've read the sticky and all, just need to condense all the information for the first day. I'm planning to do some deadlifts, squats and chinups. I know I'll be fucking around for the most part but I'm finally going.

Any suggestions for a first timer?
>>
>>34552725
Start light
Do your squats before deadlifts
and good luck
>>
Read the sticky.
>>
Don't just think about what you're going to do in general. Have a set routine beforehand and follow it.
>>
>>34552738
>>34552753

this could've been attained by reading the sticky

read it again OP
>>
>>34552725
>starting tomorrow
>not starting right now

Never going to make it.
>>
>>34552764
Noted, re-reading

>>34552768
Signed up today, waking up early tomorrow for a run and lifting shortly after
>>
>>34552725
After your workout go to the showers and suck off the biggest guy there and sallow his load for that sweet protein and test boost
>>
>>34552725
dont force urself on deadlift too hard or you'll fuck your shit up
>>
>>34552784
Can't believe I missed this crucial detail, thanks for being there for me anon!
>>
>>34552783

>cardio and strength on the same day
>>
>>34552806
Just trying to get active and build discipline in general, I know cardio isn't the best choice when starting to lift but I'm a lazy sack of shit so any reason to get moving is a good one.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.