[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gaining while losing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: fat-muscle.jpg (82 KB, 260x225) Image search: [Google]
fat-muscle.jpg
82 KB, 260x225
Hey /fit/

So I started at 300 pounds in September, and as of today I'm at 252. I want to keep losing fat and weight, but I also want to start to get bulked. What would be the best routine to get bigger? I'm on Keto, so I don't eat carbs, and I consume about 1400 calories a day.
>>
>>34552356
>doesnt eat carbs
Might as well just kill yourself mate
>>
>>34552356
bro do you mind posting your diet for keto, im in the same boat i weigh 300 and i gotta get to 250
>>
You are still a noob so that will be possible for a few more months. Eat lot of protein and keep cals low but it will stop after your noob days are over.
>>
>>34552493
not op but macros are like 65f/30p/5c. Basically keep your carbs around 20ish grams, and those are supposed to come from fibrous vegetables. And your fats come from natural fats, like animal fat, butter, coconut oil, etc.
>>
Op here. I have a protein shake in the morning, I use the quest stuff because it tastes the best. Mix it with almond milk and heavy cream. Lunch is steak salad, and dinner is steak and eggs. I started on sept 3rd. I've been doing a bit of a random routine, but I'm looking for some stuture
>>
>>34552653
>>34552782
thanks bros
>>
>>34552496
This.

Honestly though since you're pretty fat already I'd bulk to take advantage of noob gains OP. Cut later.
>>
you list 48 pounds in a month and a half?

Bro, you are being completely stupid.
>>
File: 1444702905587.png (1 MB, 1191x587) Image search: [Google]
1444702905587.png
1 MB, 1191x587
>>34552356
I did this in 6 months w/month 4 being a clean bulk and all the other 5 months around 1500-2000 kcal/day, high protons throughout. Most of it is fat loss but I still gained some strength/maybe even size somehow.
>>
>>34553054
routine mate?
>>
>>34553067
Did PPL for a while then switched to a 5x5 + accessories. Lift 4-5 days/week, count calories, lots of lean meat, cut my drinking down like 90%...don't buy shitty food, keep pantry void of crap...
>>
>>34553054
Good job.

You'll be looking gr8 come cutting season in the spring.
>>
>>34553149
After this I kept lifting because I was not satisfied with my lower body. I bulked back up to 242 in the past 4-5 months and now I'm back down to 230 with actual leg strength and going all the way to 200 is the plan at this point. Finally have all the mass I want...
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.