[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
QTSFTOT: Questions too small for their own thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: wrong.jpg (65 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
wrong.jpg
65 KB, 200x200
Questions too small for their own thread?

I couldn't find one in the catalog.

What would one call the dumbbell lift thats basically a row from a push up position, but you twist your abdomen with it?
>>
a joke

>isolating abs
squat and deadlift + good diet is all you need
>>
About how long has it taken people to break out of dyel mode?
>>
>>34546449
I work in banking so a 9-5 day doesnt exist. Its usually 9-8 or 9-9.

Today I've got a special package coming in the mail that im very excited to get home for.

What can I tell my boss that i need to leave at 5pm for?
>>
>>34546449
Renegade rows

>>34546706
Took six months of getting fat and lifting heavy + a cut to look like it. I played sports in highschool and started at like 200lbs though.

>>34546853
Taking your mother to the doctor, she trusted her right ankle and can't drive.
>>
How long do you rest between sets of the same exercise?
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 350x441) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 350x441
>>34546449
So I just started lifting three months ago

I was super dyel but I'm taking a supplement that will end in the start of month 4. I take super dmz 3.0

Needless to say I look fit and it's pretty impressive at such a quick time line.

I use to weight 186 and now I'm at 166. I'm rapidly approaching ottermode.?

My question is should I start cutting dieting during my PCT, or should I wait till my PCT is over and I take a new supplement?

Should I keep lifting for mass?
Just so you get an idea I was lifting preacher curls when I first started with the 35 bar, I'm REPPING the 75 bar 3x8 now.

Tldr; should I cut during a pct or during another cycle
>>
>>34546706
Depends. I was a pussy and didn't eat enough for the first 3 months of lifting, so I still look DYEL at 5 months in. You need to EAT and lift HEAVY, then it will take you like 6-8 months. longer if you want to be up to /fit/ standards.
>>
>>34546706
It really depends on where you start. I'd say about one year. Two if you are really unlucky.
>>
>>34546986
>lose 20lbs
>should i keep lifting for mass

im getting some mixed messages anon also you probably should of waited a couple months before using a supplement like that. you were going to get stronger regardless but now you will give the credit of your noob gains to the dmz
>>
>>34546902
Damn mothers, always trusting their right ankles.

When will they learn?
>>
>>34546902
wtf is a mother
>>
File: 1369762913496.gif (1 MB, 220x238) Image search: [Google]
1369762913496.gif
1 MB, 220x238
I'm on a PPL split. How long does it take before girls start mirring?
>>
>>34546853
Just tell him your mail order dildoes are waiting for you
>>
>>34547346
Sorry I forgot to mention I was fat and flabby. The weight Ioss had to be a lot of fat, my muscles are very visible now and I attribute my fat loss to adderal, which I will never take again.

What I want to know is should I build a lot muscle before cutting or is my current weight acceptable. I'm 5'10. Should I cut on a pct or during another dmz cycle.

I do believe he strength jump is purely from my supplement, I'm very impressed with it and a lot of people in my gym think I roided up because of my advances. Iv had a few people ask me what Im taking and they always just assume it's a roid
>>
When should one transition from SS/SL to a bodybuilding routine?
>>
File: 1376311961875.jpg (27 KB, 218x331) Image search: [Google]
1376311961875.jpg
27 KB, 218x331
>>34547526
Day 0.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.