[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>only started lifting at 25 >got my TKD black-belt at 26
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: day off.jpg (44 KB, 712x528) Image search: [Google]
day off.jpg
44 KB, 712x528
>only started lifting at 25
>got my TKD black-belt at 26 (4.5 years of training, there was an 8 year break in between 1stkup and 1st dan)
>moving on several years
>strong as fuck
>4th dan WTF TKD and 2nd dan ITF TKD
>now have kids with my beautiful wife
>they are 3,4 and 6
>try and keep them active, my oldest is a nipper and does swimming club twice a week
>I have just been contacted from the Australian embassy in Thailand
>I have a 12 year old son from my trip there when I was 18, I may have fucked a few whores...
>She was killed in a scooter accident last month
>genetic tests have been done, he's definately mine
>next week a 12 year old boy who speaks only basic English will appear at Sydney Airport and placed into my care

guys... what do I do? No pics of the kid will be posted here but he's mostly SE asian looking but with deep blue eyes.

Also, how old is a kid before he's ready to start lifting?
>>
>>34533192
how would thailand have your genetic material to ensure a match? how woule the whore even know it was your kid?
>>
>>34533192
>genetic tests have been done, he's definately mine
Tell me more about this totally believable story especially this part
>>
>>34533201
Apparently she kept a diary, and kept track of when she had unprotected sex or when the condom broke. It was down to me and 8 other men who could have knocked her up around that time, they tracked me down and asked for a sample. It was just some nurse in the Thai embassy taking a swab of my mouth.
>>
Sounds like a very cunning ruse to me
You are a terrible person for indulging in what is destroying Thailand so you deserve to take the kid anyway tbh
>>
>>34533221
You fucking idiot!
Never approve of a DNA test if you don't want it
>>
>>34533205
She had the names of the people she slept with going back years, Some kind of Thailand child services is very efficient at tracking down white fathers of prostitute kids
>>
>>34533232
>>34533233
You guys don't get it, I have another son I never knew about. This isn't bad it's just really unexpected.
>>
>not wanting to know your own child
seems like a few niggers are in this thread, or childless betas who don't realize that your own kids are the best thing in the world
>>
>>34533221
I can just imagine the Thai embassy/government paying out for this shit, never mind the rest of the totally believable bunch of crap
>>
>>34533251
Calm down you dumb ass robot.
>>
>TKD

kek
>>
File: b8ac6f21d34215e1107b1d.jpg (114 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
b8ac6f21d34215e1107b1d.jpg
114 KB, 960x640
>>34533192
>how old is a kid before he's ready to start lifting?
If he's 12 he's ready now. But make sure he's not pushed to take on more weight than he can handle. Adults make that mistake all the time, and children have even poorer judgement.

See if there's a weightlifting class for kids or something in your area.
>>
>>34533295

retard.

you musnt lift before puberty or it fucks you up.

dont listen to him op
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.