[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
4chan I could use some of your advice. I'll keep it short.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
4chan

I could use some of your advice. I'll keep it short.

My goals when I reach success:
Open free public gyms across country.
Help people get strong
not have to worry about my money
you get paid to work out.

Right now, I am an Olympic Candidate to represent at the 2016 and 2020 games. I train full time doing greco-roman wrestling.
Olympics is an amateur sporting event, so we don't get paid shit. Wrestling has no money in it, so none their either. Sponsors hook me up with gear, but no money. I'm going broke.

Was pursuing my masters in Exercise Physiology before being recruited for olympic team. Moved to training center. Work part time as a personal trainer and strength and conditioning coach. For some professional athletes at the olympic training center... and for some fat-asses. Pays.. ok. Problem is I cant make enough for ends meat or travel expenses when I am elected by TEAM USA to represent out of the country. In all honesty, I want to open a gym and just help people who really care reach their potential, as I am currently pursuing.

I need help trying to make my strength & conditioning System, website, business, social media, whatever successful. online or offline. I don't know where to start when it comes to creating business content. I just kind of mastermind at home in my basement and write programs, theory, etc..

If you can help me, I can help you. It's simple.
>>
pic related, its me cooking meals for a client.
>>
>>34531885
>its me
no it isn't

>>>/biz/
>>
Maybe become a youtuber so you get noticed. I would workout in your gym!
>>
>>34531923
I like the idea,

But It's so saturated with wannabes and fitness gurus who really don't know shit, but just repeat stuff over and over... If that's what people want, I find it hard to bring myself to that level. I'm not trying to be a guru, just help people get what they want faster.

You will be welcome. 4chan 4 free
>>
>>34531878
Diet is everything when it come to fitness and 90% of people dont realize this.
Can you critique mine?
I eat
Breakfast: 2 homemade sausage biscuits and an ensure shake = 600-800 cals

During gym: 1/3 can of peanut butter or honey roasted seeds = 200-300 cals

Post meal: 2 small pizzas = 800 cals

Meal 3: 3/4 lb steak, 1/2 lb asparagus, greek yogurt, cottage cheese, 1/4 gallon milk, and pint of blue or black berries= 1200 cals

Meal 4: 3/4 lb steak 1/2 lb asparagus, ensure shake= 850 cals

Meal 5= 6 eggs and banana = 300-500 cals

What should i add or take out

I also take multivitamins, fish oils, and flax seed oils
>>
Your first order of business as a bone-draining tripfag will be to execute at least one of the other trips here. I vote Cute Tomato, since supermong has already neber lernd and snapped his useless quasimodo back.

Otherwise

GTFO
T
F
O
>>
>>34531878
>Help people get strong

not help people get fit. but help people get strong..

why?

and marketing faggot. have a personality and let people see it, or manufacture one and promote it.
>>
Damn dude. Mirin'

Legit, you should look into making some kind of donation fund thing. That shit sometimes works and gets support esp off reddit.

As for us... Well I would donate, but in general I feel like most of us are greedy jews who make fun of greedy jews.
>>
>>34531878
are those jars of tape worms? I know people tried to use them for dieting in the past but jesus man don't keep them next to your food
>>
>>34531988
You don't really understand how youtube works, bud.

You need to give good advice AND be someone worth watching. And then you need to learn how to market yourself. If you can't do that, you won't succeed on YT or in creating a business platform that is based around you.

Also. Don't pose like that. It's super creepy.

Create your online brand the same way you would when you're setting yourself up as a PT. Find your first client. Work closely with them and document their progress and failures on youtube - with their permission of course. You'll slowly get known. It may take 2-3 years but that's not very long really.

If you already have a decent amount of clients try making your own life easier. Do you find the same questions popping up over and over? Create online content that you can then refer your clients to. You're probably sick of going over the same mobility drills and your client probably doesn't want to pay money to do them either - refer them to a youtube video you made. You save them money which makes them happy and you get traffic on your videos.
>>
>I'm going to make enough money to own multiple buildings across the country and let people in for free by coming 7th in the Olympics and then becoming a physical therapists assistant

K
>>
File: 1.jpg (64 KB, 791x754) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
64 KB, 791x754
>>34531878
Exercise physiology? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH you're always going to be broke
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.