[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you really go from doing 5 pushups to 100 in six weeks?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 100PU_400x400.jpg (20 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
100PU_400x400.jpg
20 KB, 400x400
Can you really go from doing 5 pushups to 100 in six weeks?
>>
I doubt it, and I don't see why you would want to.
>>
File: 1423783730032.jpg (31 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
1423783730032.jpg
31 KB, 250x251
>>34524686
> pushups
>>
>>34524889

b-but muh toning! I don't want to get too big! I want to look like Pitt in Fight Club!
>>
>>34524686
depends on the person but i think 2-3 months are more realistic
>>
Tried it. Stalled at the point where you reach 55 or so pushups in one go.

It's actually good, considering I was a complete skeleton and didn't eat anything - so someone who eats well may be able to reach 100.
>>
I know I guy who's done nothing but pushups for years and he looks fucked.
His chest and arms are gigantic and everything else is tiny, everyone is intimidated by him though which is pretty funny.
>>
>>34524889
They are good for getting a read on how your body is doing
>>
>>34524686
Started at 30 got to about 50 after maybe 3 weeks? I wasn't counting, but even the programme states you may need to repeat days.
>>
>>34527702
Kek
>>
>>34524686
check out scooby's push up guide
it'll get you to 30 push ups very quick
after that just do things like 4/5 sets of 20, 30, 40, etc
test yourself every day or every other day by seeing how many push ups you can max out in a long time limit like 2 minutes or 2 minutes 30 seconds
keep raising reps and then testing your max and eventually you'll get to 100 in one go
when you get to the point when you can do 60+ pushups in one go, start setting daily goals of getting 500+ pushups done each day
this is what I did to go from 10 wimpy pushups to 100 all the way all the way down pushups
with dedication and sticking to a schedule and adjusting reps you can do this in 6 weeks. just stick with it, there will be days when doing the push ups will suck cocks because you'll be doing so many
also don't forget to workout other parts of your body and stretch properly as well
good luck op
>>
>>34524686
that's 2-3 extra pushups a day, so yes
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.