[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>work out 5 times a week >eat clean, haven't had any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 8
File: 1408043569076.jpg (24 KB, 400x486) Image search: [Google]
1408043569076.jpg
24 KB, 400x486
>work out 5 times a week
>eat clean, haven't had any sweet food or junk foods in a month or more
>get plenty of sleep
>drink plenty of water

Results you ask?
NONE
FUCKING NONE
What is wrong with me?! I'm still fat and getting even more fat!
Is it because I sit around too much? I spend around 6 hours at school just sitting, and when I get home I stay on the computer.
Is this what's fucking me up? What am I supposed to do when I get home aside from SIT?
>>
Read the sticky
Count calories
>>
post workout routine
post your daily meals
>>
>>34521668
>eat clean, haven't had any sweet food or junk foods in a month or more
>a month or more
Found your problem.
>>
>>34521668
eating clean, avoiding candy and junk food is irrelevant.
get all the nutrients you need and make sure you eat at a surplus
>>
>>34521668
Have your lifts gone up?
>>
>>34521668
>a month or more
Fucking newfag
>>
>>34521675
I do count my calories and for more than a month I've not eaten more than I have to.
Yet I'm still getting fatter and fatter.
Everyone at the gym is getting results aside from me.

>>34521680
Monday- Chest, 5-6 exercises, 1 front shoulder superset
Tuesday- Back, 5-6 exercises,1 traps exercise, 1 rear shoulder superset(dunno what it's called in english)
Wednesday- Legs, 5 exercises, 2 exercises for stomach
Thursday- Shoulders, - 6 exercises, 1 traps exercise
Friday- Arms- 4 exercises for biceps and triceps each, 1 exercise for forearms

Each exercise I do 4 sets of it.
I'm very tired after each workout so I don't do cardio, even when I used to wrestle which was great cardio, I was still seeing minimal results.

I'm not wealthy so I can't afford to eat at a stable diet, but I only eat meat, potatoes(boiled, not fried), eggs, rice and yogurt(homemade)

>>34521697
Slowly, but yeah.
>>
>>34521691
I dont think eating at a surplus will help him lose weight
>>
Post diet and lifts.
>>
>>34521714
you are doing way too much volume, your workouts clearly arent intense at all
>>
Are you counting calories?

The thing fatties don't realize is that their shit eating habits have conditioned them to thinking that an empty stomach means they're hungry aka they NEED food immediately.

Conversely, people who are skinny/fit their entire lives' brains don't trigger the "I'M HUNGRY FEED ME" flags as soon as their stomachs are mostly empty.

You need time to digest the food you've eaten. Even skinny people can survive weeks without food.

If you don't want to count calories, but want to lose weight, accept the fact that you're going to feel like you're starving all the time. Years of being fat fuck have overstimulated the pleasure sensors in your brain, and you're going to have to reprogram it.

Drink lots of ice cold water. It's effectively a negative calorie drink because your body has to spend energy heating it up to body temperature.
>>
>>34521714
How do you know you eat less then you need. Those calorie calculators are not giving you an exact number.
They are just usefull for orientation.

If you gain weight, you are not eating less then you need
>>
>>34521668
Cut back to 3 weight sessions a week and add cardio. You want to lose weight? Run. Swim. Row. Fucking whatever. Cardio is superior to weights for that purpose for most people.
>>
>>34521714
that routine is dogshit. Just do SS why must you complicate it
>>
>>34521742
>>34521748
Would you guys recommend I go for 2 meals a day?
What about my sitting problem? What else am I supposed to do at home aside from sit? I feel like sitting is the biggest problem I have.
I have no clue what to fucking do about it.

>>34521787
I have come to realise that this routine sucks cock as well.
I used to gain muscle when I started lifting now I'm getting nowhere even if I do higher weights.
What is SS?
>>
>>34521668
>work out 5 times a week

If you mean strength 5 times a week, then you're doing it wrong.

Also you're obviously not counting calories, like a moron.
>>
>>34521668
>haven't had any sweet food or junk foods in a month or more
>in a month or more

>when I get home I stay on the computer.
>>
Calorie counter app on your phone. Record EVERYTHING you eat. Most shit has a barcode to scan. If you have to guesstimate it always overestimate your intake. Cardio the excess calories away.
>>
>>34521714
god fucking damnit always the same shit with you newfags. either you are baiting or you really are a stupid motherfucker. you really are doing a 5day-split with fucking supersets ? you are a beginner and you are training like a bodybuilder who has atleast 3years experience and is blasting gear. you really think that is a smart idea ?

read the fucking sticky, do compund movements and focus on linear progression. don't do some ronnie coleman routine or wherever the fuck you got that routine from.
>>
>>34521668
Not even gonna bother with this one. Fuck off kid. Here's a (you)
>>
>>34521787

His routine indeed is a dogshit, but SS is even more dogshit.

I'd suggest a push / pull / legs routine. Also, lots of cardio or HIIT
>>
>>34521714

The routine is horse shit, and so is your 2poor excuse.

I was at a point in my life where I was only earning $200 a week, and 150 went to rent, and bills, and I still managed to cut efficiently.
>>
>>34521714
Your routine is shit, why are you training in a split fashion if you don't have a base to work on?
Pick up a simple and proven routine like SS, SL, or ICF.
You are wasting your time doing so many isolation exercises when you could be doing compound movements which would improve your overall body muscle mass.
Think about how many times you are exercising each body part each week. Looking at your routine you are only doing legs 1 time a week, meaning that you are resting that muscle 148h before the next workout, with a 3 day routine you would be resting 48h to 72h. Aside from that you could be overtraining as your routine seems to have way to much volume.
>>
>>34521829
I think it for a total beginner a full-body program is better, not that big of a fan of SS myself though. I prefer something with a bit more volume like SL 5x5 with dips and chinups added.
>>
>>34521668
seems like your genetics won't let you loose weight.
it's ok OP there are thousands just like you cursed with this disadvantage.
>>
>>34521829
>SS is even more dogshit

Shut the fuck up.

His chosen routine is alright, just not for a beginner.
>>
>>34521829
>SS is even more dogshit.

>I posted it again

OP stick with something that's known...at least while you're just starting off. In a year if you want to go off and plan your own routine you'll know better how to, and what to include.
>>
>>34521804
Doesn't matter how many meals, just eat a good 500 calories below your TDEE. Always over estimate the calories in foods and you CAN'T go wrong.
I've been cutting since mid august and I've dropped a good 15 pounds since then.
If the food has the nutritional info then just read it, but if it doesn't just estimate.
Works for me.
Also My Fitness Pal.
>>
>>34521804
Man you know what it takes to be healthy. You're just unwilling to make that a priority in your life.

Eat only veggies, meat and a very small amount of carbs. Drink ONLY water.

No soda. None of those canned tea drinks, they're just as bad.

Get on a beginner's lifting program and stick to it. Do your compounds.

Walk around when you get the chance.

It's not that hard. You just think it's hard because you've developed shitty habits and you need to break them or you'll end up being a fat loser for the entirety of your (shortened) life.
>>
File: cmon.jpg (35 KB, 602x376) Image search: [Google]
cmon.jpg
35 KB, 602x376
>>34521714

Literally what the fuck are you doing?
>>
File: Lifting Programs.jpg (2 MB, 2544x1850) Image search: [Google]
Lifting Programs.jpg
2 MB, 2544x1850
Posting this because OP is a retard.
>>
>>34521858
>very small amount of carbs

I love this meme.
>>
>>34521804
base your diet on calories, not number of meals.
take however many cals you're currently eating, and subtract about 500. If you're still gaining weight in a couple weeks, subtract another 500.
If you're STILL gaining weight, you've fucked up somewhere. Most likely you're not counting calories accurately enough (remember that EVERYTHING counts towards your calorie goal, even salad/drinks/your boyfriend's semen)
>>
>>34521858
>Eat only veggies, meats and very small amount of carbs

This is silly.
>>
>>34521910

It's not silly.

>mfw I don't fart anymore
>>
>>34521916
Just cut dairy out of your diet.
There's literally nothing wrong with carbs.
>>
File: image.png (11 KB, 211x246) Image search: [Google]
image.png
11 KB, 211x246
>>34521804
Get off your ass and walk
>>
>>34521714
Cut down your volume, focus on compound lifts at heavy weight. Count calories and get cut
>>
>>34521923

A little cheese and milk is good though.

Grains are what should be avoided big time.
>>
This is what happens when you don't read the fucking sticky properly.
>>
>>34521714
You don't say what you're doing, but if you're doing isolation movements for the bulk of your work then you're fucking up.
>>
>>34521935
Cheese is full of fat and is full of calories.
Wouldn't recommend if cutting.
Drinking too much milk is bad for your stomach.
>>
>>34521804
>what is SS

Why don't you read the fucking sticky?
>>
File: 01-12-2011 08.10.05.jpg (140 KB, 648x512) Image search: [Google]
01-12-2011 08.10.05.jpg
140 KB, 648x512
>>34521804
READ THE STICKY
E
A
D

T
H
E

S
T
I
C
K
Y
>>
>he fell for the cardio killz gainz meme
truly epic
>>
>>34521804

>What is SS
>>
>>34521960

That's why I said a little. Having a tiny bit of cheddar in a salad really helps. Some milk for oats.
>>
>didn't read the sticky
>doing some routine he found on bodybuilding.com

someone screencap this thread holy shit
>>
>>34521668
Not working hard enough.
Haven't worked long enough.
>>
>>34521910
No, bread is the yeasty jew.

People should only be eating about 5% of their average grain intake and about 10 times as many veggies.
>>
eat 12Kcals/lbsBW, be active (e.g. Walk one hour everyday) count EVERYTHING that you put in your mouth, even the fucking olive oil, even the fucking fruit, even the fucking sugar that you put in the coffee, repeat this for MONTHS, motherfucker it took me 4 months to lose 8kg and i'm still not where i'd want to be. So stop being a pussy and start doing things how they should be done if you want some results, otherwise stop illuding yourself
>>
>>34522018
Because bread is the only form of carbs.
>>
>>34522079
>4 months for 8kg
Dude, 2 of my friends are former fatasses, both of them lost their heavy weight in way less than that. On lost 25 kg in less than half a year, by eating clean,cutting the alcohol and doing cardio (riding bike). You should get over yourself and fuck your lifting gains for a few months and do a quick loss of your fat, so you're actually happy with your body and not fall for the bodydysmorphia disease that is going around here.
>b-but chicks want muscles
The one who lost his weight first is pick ups chicks like no deal and never touched a dumb/bar bell in his life.
>inb4 lifting 4 grillz
Op clearly wants to lose his fat, not getting some top athlete deadlifts.
>>
File: 1444413104850.jpg (10 KB, 456x384) Image search: [Google]
1444413104850.jpg
10 KB, 456x384
>>34522018
Ok mom.
>>
No.If you're eating enough calories and protein,getting stronger every week or doing more reps and getting at the very least 6 hours of sleep then you should be growing.If not,sorry for you shit genetics.
>>
>didn't count calories
>doing retarded high-volume brosplit
>didn't read sticky

kek le shek

do you read men's health too?
>>
File: 1434223353496.jpg (19 KB, 307x318) Image search: [Google]
1434223353496.jpg
19 KB, 307x318
>>34521714

>wants to be/fit/ in one month

blame genetics too bro.
>>
>>34521898
>>34521898
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.