[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/ is bodybuilding a sport / hobby for the outcasts / social
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1429501250369.png (14 KB, 530x444) Image search: [Google]
1429501250369.png
14 KB, 530x444
/fit/ is bodybuilding a sport / hobby for the outcasts / social autists / lonely people?

I have noticed that 99% of normies that show up in the gym, usually quit within a month or two, while the lonely outcasts and "autists" are always there, making gains. Are you one of them /fit/? I am.
>>
what do you really think normies have the time to pick things up and put them down on a regular basis
>>
>>34509800

Good point.
>>
I know of several NEET social outcasts in my extended family who dont lift. The only thing they all have in common is that they play video games a lot.
>>
Yes definitely. I always see the same people at uni gym on Friday nights, definitely not the going out to pregames and bars type. I would know, I'm one of them.
>>
>>34509931

I've only been to my gym on a friday night 2 or 3 times in 4 years and there's only been like one or two other people there, usually a friend(s) of the person working at the front desk at the time.
>>
>>34509982

I don't get it, what is so special about friday night?
>>
>>34509800
Normies waste a lot of time on retarded shit.

>>34509722
Its hard to generalize.
Fact is that the majority of people simply wont stick and drop out at some point.
Pretty sure its the only way Gyms can stay afloat. They definitely dont have enough room to house every single person thats subscribed.

The Gym is a special place where tons of groups overlap.
Day time you got the normies and dudebros . On fridays you will see them trying to get their pump to look swollen.
Early on you have people who want to get something done before work.
Late night you might find those who dont like it when its full, and at like 4am in the morning you will find the mega freaks and pakistani taxi drivers on break.

Its obvious that you gotta sacrifice some time for that hobby, and the most dedicated might be the misfits who focus on only that.
But many lifters are rather social anyways. Dunno. Its hard to generalize.
>>
>>34510017
Don't play dumb m8. It's my last year in college and I don't really care about weekends at this point, but Friday is obviously a symbol of "the week is over let's party!" and it's known as the slowest day in my gym.

Most normies feel like they need to be doing something with other people and going out on a Friday, not going to the gym alone to lift stuff.
>>
>>34510023

>Its obvious that you gotta sacrifice some time for that hobby, and the most dedicated might be the misfits who focus on only that.

If you want to have good results with that hobby, you, you have to turn down your social life.
>>
Personally it took me from lonely outcast to the guy getting his arms and chest swolested on the dance floor. Felt good as fuck fam. I keep lifting because there is still progress to be made and I want to know the feel of really making it, not just being big and lean enough to impress dyel normalfags.
>>
>>34511520

>dancefloor

reeeeeeeeeeee
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.