[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Water fasting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 275x183
Has anyone ever done a water fast or juice fast resluts experience I wanna start one
>>
>>34509552
Why would you do a water fast unless you're a day away from competing or something. It's not healthy to fast from water. If you want to dry out a little, reduce sodium
>>
>>34509559
enjoy ban
>>
>>34509559
Fuck that looks nice, post more when your ban ends
>>
>>34509558
What is a detox?
>>
Why is it such a bad idea to you?
>>
>>34509552
You shouldn't do that, if you want fast results look for the DNP thread around here and read up on that shit.
>>
File: Twin Peaks The Movie.jpg (53 KB, 600x643) Image search: [Google]
Twin Peaks The Movie.jpg
53 KB, 600x643
>>34509558

kek
>>
>>34509558
hes fasting with water, not reducing it...
>>
>>34509552
>>34509558
There are many proven health benefits to fasting short term, I'm too lazy to give you sources (and you wouldn't give a shit anyway, you're just a shitposter).

Anyway, OP, I did three days on just water. Ate dinner one night, waited until dinner three days later. The first day of the fast I was hungry until about 4 pm, then the hunger went away and it stayed away. I thought about food a lot, but I wasn't hungry. Also, your body goes into ketosis, which is like a very mellow high at that level. Basically, I walked around forrests and looked at clouds.

Mental ability will be reduced, so do it over a weekend or when you don't have to focus very hard. Also, don't lift or do anything strenuous, you'll pass out. Have fun m80.
>>
>>34510389

I'm cringing at this response.
>>
>>34509552
I experimented with fasting. Longest stretch was 36 hours. Really drains you of your vitality.

I also tried fasting one day a week for a month and a half as a sort of auto-calorie regulation during cutting. It worked, I didn't experience negative effects on my training, but it really just sucks.

Enjoy your food, just in less amounts if you're cutting.

The whole "Detox" fad is all bullshit, your liver's job is to detox, your job is to not munch liver-damaging drugs and alcohol all day.
>>
>>34509559

M O D S
O
D
S
>>
>>34510422
Fuck that's creepy
>>
>>34510437
I'm not the other guy, I give a shit. Need source. I want to learn the benefits of this.
>>
>>34509552
my longest fast was about 50 hours. it's stupid, and the health benefits are negligible compared to just eating right. however if you're into training your willpower, it's a decent exercise
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.