[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where to safely buy Clenbuterol in Australia? I checked out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1375406393382.jpg (74 KB, 500x539) Image search: [Google]
1375406393382.jpg
74 KB, 500x539
Where to safely buy Clenbuterol in Australia?

I checked out a couple websites and they seemed pretty dodgy to me. Asking me not to use paypale ect..

I have decent lifts but I am fat as fuck and want this weight gone. Any other suggestions besides dieting? Fuck eating correctly.
>>
>>34509035

Objective considerations of contemporary phenomena compel the conclusion that success or failure in competitive activities exhibits to tendency to be commensurate with innate capacity, but that an element of the unpredictable must invariably be taken into account.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 500x637) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 500x637
Another ausfag here also interested.

It's pretty well cut season for us now.
>>
>>34509045
>Look at me look at me look at me
>>
Bumping.

I have been able to safely order other banned drugs like modafinil but they do not offer this on their website.
>>
>>34509045
>exhibits tendency to be commensurate with innate capacity

Wot
>>
>>34509045

Oh hey Eric, how's being dead since 1949 going for ya?

>>34509059
>>34509164

It's George Orwell's deliberately thick paraphrasing of the Bible verse "And I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong"
>>
Chestbrah will hook you up.
>>
>>34509035
Holy shit Zeez was dyel
>>
Bumping for hookups
>>
You guys haven't heard of hypertrophy labs? It's the new guys that took over ausjuices business. They've got everything you'll need, pay by Bitcoin/credit card>Bitcoin, they have hgc to hgh, tren to dbol and test out the ass. Can confirm gtg. Domestic shipping btw.
>>
>>34509892
Hcg*
>>
>>34509362
He skipped leg day for sure, but standing at 6'2", he was a pretty big guy. (on a cycle)
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.