[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am fat and lazy, how do I become fit without going outside my room?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
I've read the stick and many threads here right now but none seem to discuss this issue. This is my situation.
When I get home after work, I always go up my room and lock myself there until it is time to leave for work the next day. Is there a workout I can do in my room? I really hate running. It is very boring. I dont own a bicycle. I dont have enough money to spend on machines or a gym. I hate going outside, but I do want to get noticed by girls and I really want to feel better about myself. Is there a 20-30 min cardio workout I can do in my room? is running the only best way to burn calories? Is it possible to get fit doing exercises that use my own body as a weight instead of relying in buying stuff? Working out while watching anime would be a huge motivation for me. If so, what are these exercises for the introvert who really hates the outside world?
>>
>wanting results without work
Litteraly woman-tier if not bait.
>>
>>34505387
It is not that I dont want to workout. I really do. I just want to do everything, the best workout there is to be inside my room.
>>
>>34505358
Too obvious of a troll bro, try again.
>>
>>34505414
Bodyweight routines will only get you so far. What's your goal?
>>
File: 185768.jpg (29 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
185768.jpg
29 KB, 320x480
>>34505424
I want to lose weight. Id like to look like this. like having no fat in my body. i dont care much about muscle or being strong. I think my main goal is to burn all the fat I have and look thin. I understand i mostly need to do cardio. Is there a good cardio exercise I can do in my room to achieve my goal?
>>
>>34505358
I mean saying you want to do this and not spend money is pretty impossible. I weighed 280lbs and I am also an introvert but I bought an exercise bike and I cycle as I watch anime in my room. I also go to the gym to lift 3 times a week. I am down to 236lbs now and its been about 3 and a half months since I started. When I cycle while watching anime or movies or even sometimes while I play video games I get into this zone where I kind of forget I am cycling.
>>
>>34505462
Just eat less. Track your calories. No cardio is worth doing in your room with no machine. Losing weight is really easy when you do nothing. You get used to being hungry really fast.
>>
>>34505462
If all you care about is losing weight, then you don't have to do a minute of cardio. Just eat at a caloric defecit. You'd know this if you read the sticky.

Buy a stationary bike if you want to do cardio in your room.
>>
You will never get /fit/ if you maintain a lazy lifestyle.
>>
>>34505482
>When I cycle while watching anime or movies or even sometimes while I play video games I get into this zone where I kind of forget I am cycling.
That's what I want. but instead of getting a bicycle or anything I wanted to know if it was possible to burn all the fat with some other exercise. I dont want to spend money on it for the next 3-4 weeks because I in interviews to get a job in another country, so I dont want to spend money now on a machine I will not be using anymore in less than a month.
>>
>>34505358
Good taste in girls breh. In fitness, spending money is inevitable whether it is in nutrition or exercise equipment. If you want to lose weight, you need to burn more than you eat. Make sure you invest on a calorie recording app like myFitnessPal. As for exercises you can do at home, try push ups, body weight squats, lunges, and bench dips using the end of a chair.
>>
>>34505538
its not that much money I think I paid like 100 bucks for the exercise bike I have. I mean the only free method I can think of is to download and do stuff like t25. I do some of those work outs every now and then but I like cycling while watching my shows more since I just zone out on my shows. I end up noticing the sweat more than the actual cycling, I get annoyed and keep a towel near me to wipe my arms and neck off.
>>
>>34505414
>I just want to do everything
A Finnish man once said "He who defends everything defends nothing"

And also you can't have everything as you want it you fucking faggot. Make sacrifices you retard. Either you want to be fit or you don't.
>>
If you don't want to leave the house, then you'd be better off focusing your efforts on lowering your "calories in" than raising your "calories out".

Which is pretty much the case anyway, but even more so in your case.
>>
Ive read all your comments, I think the best course of action is changing my diet according to the sticky. I will start with food and later on this next week I will look through all my exercising options. Like I said in a post earlier, I dont want to spend money because I might be getting a job this next month in another country. So I dont want to get any machines. I will look for gyms near me at least for this month. Thanks for the comments.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.