[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Those of you who work: how do you manage? Do you do 9-5 hours?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: boat.jpg (295 KB, 1984x1488) Image search: [Google]
boat.jpg
295 KB, 1984x1488
Those of you who work: how do you manage? Do you do 9-5 hours? Do you go home after work to get your pre work out before going to the gym? Do you have any time left afterwards?
>>
Workout before work.
>>
>cook day's food before work
>eat brekky
>work
>eat lunch during break
>workout after work
>eat dinner
>sleep and repeat
easy fam
>>
>>34501893
>8 hour work
>8 hour sleep
>8 hour free time
Usually after work I lift.
>>
I work for a preschool program. 8-4 every day, pre workout before I leave, take expressway home, gym right off expressway. White shirt underneath work clothes, leave shorts/shoes in car. M-Th and take F-Sun off for rest. Not too difficult.
>>
>>34501893
pack a bag with all your essentials and take it with you to work?
>>
I work 6pm-6am Tue, Fri, Sat and have school 5 days a week for at least 5 hours. Some days I workout before class, usually after
>>
Go to school, have a uni gym that cost next to nothing, once my last class ends i go straight there and work out for 1 hour. Do this 3 times a week. Get home 18:00 instead if 17:00. Its not hat hard
>>
Homegym helps. Also helps that I usually work Saturdays and get a day off during the week, so I get two non-consecutive days where I can work out, plus I can squeeze in one or two more extra usually.
>>
I have a Monday to Friday, 9-5 job. I work out four times a week, totalling about just over four hours at the gym. I'm incredibly lucky that work and the gym are not even one song (under 5 min) away. The grocery store is close to the gym so I get groceries for my simple meal at home. I start my meal and shower when it's doing it's thing. Eat, relax, shitpost and in bed around 1030.
>>
File: Al_Bundy.jpg (15 KB, 488x349) Image search: [Google]
Al_Bundy.jpg
15 KB, 488x349
>>34501893

I'm an attorney. I work 8:30 to 5:00 minimum. A lot of days I'm at the office til 6:00 or later. Some days, as late as 9:00.

I go to the gym after work, then if I have time, I go to an MMA class.

I've gotten to the point where I have more fun doing MMA than lifting 6 days a week. A better sense of community than lifting alone. And balancing lifting and MMA after work is too much. So I just cancelled my gym membership, since my MMA gym has a squat rack. I intend to show up to class early and lift before.

To answer your final question: no, I don't have time left most days. I gotta wake up too early.

And yeah, I usually go home before work to get a preworkout meal. I don't use other supps at this point in my life.

The gym can require sacrifices. Do I go to bars after work and try to meet women? Do I hang out with friends and drink? Or do I exercise?

Gotta make choices.

tfw no qt3.14 gf to cook my post-workout dinner.
>>
>>34501893
Dunno but I'll let you konw in a couple of weeks

>tfw about to graduate
>>
>>34505847
you could probably do mma most of the time and do lifting 2x/week and do well
>>
i'm military, and have to work out as part of the job. i usually do it during lunchtime as long as things aren't hectic. takes about 2 hours to lift and eat
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.