[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give it all you've got!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (142 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142 KB, 1136x640
So /fit/ at 21 years I finally lost my virginity. To a girl that I really like and I fantasized for nearly a year now. I hung out with her many many times and was always afraid to really make amove. I used to be a hardcore beta a few years ago and tbh with girls I like I still kinda am one. However I'm much farther than I was at 18. I started lifting, learning to talk to girls, dress better, everything. Got a lot of friends, male and female. However I still wasn't able to score a girl/didn't have the balls for it. Well, last night I just did it. I kissed her and expected a fiasco because I was sure I was friendzoned by her. But as soon as I did it she responded REALLY wild and we made out for hours before going to my place. You can do it, just have the balls for it!
>>
>>34496047
Thanks man, this gives me hope, in a month I'll be 19 and kissless virgin I feel like I don't have the balls/don't want a gf bad enough to get one. Pretty miserable for a 19 years guy, feels bad.
>>
>>34496047
Yeah nah Im 24 it's over for me, but Im glad you didnt follow in the same footsteps as me
>>
>>34496047
How was it? Did she notice your virginity? Or your kissing
>>
fuck off max
>>
>>34496047
Nice blog post, where do i like it?
>>
>>34496068
I had the same thing for years man. Just put yourself out there. You don't have to do some PUA shit, simply make some moves even if you are terrified. Lifting and so really helped me be more confident, however it doesnt really matter THAT much that you have a great body.
>>
>mfw people who just barely
>mfw they assume they're now in a position to I did and so can you
>mfw I have no face

You people are the worst
>>
>>34496085
she didnt say anything bad about it and I didn't tell her. I had luck though and found out in the first teo minutes of kissing that she has certain spots where she goes wild so I just used these. She texted me "I know this seems silly but I really enjoyed last night" so I think I didn't fuck it up.
>>
>>34496121
I just want to give people some hope man. Because until this week I nearly lost it myself. I just turned 21 and started thinking "if you couldnt make it until now you'll never will"
>>
>>34496141
That's what statistics are for

This is just gloating
>>
>>34496130
Good job anon. I'm happy for you.
>>34496084
Don't be such a debby downer buddy. You're only 3 years older than the OP. And it really doesn't matter how old you are. The past is gone, all there is is now.
>>
Describe the sensation of putting your dick inside a vagina for the first time OP.
>>
>>34496230
well, I would use pretty much the same words to describe it than I thought it would be before doing it. But it's still different/better. Also it's a great feeling that there is a willing, good looking, real woman and not just a hand or toy.
>>
Was she a qt brazilian by any chance my swiss amigo ;;;^)
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.