[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Neanderthal Genetics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 15
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 453x716) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 453x716
Do you have Neanderthal genetics? Are you a part of the master race? You need to have the following:
>Manlet
>low brow ridge
>anything except sub-Saharan African (although Neanderthals are most common in Europe)
>making easy gains at the gym
>strong as fuck
>>
>>32251797
I'm pretty short and live very close to the Neanderthal, so probably. How do you measure joint size
>>
Scandinavian here. Although most Scandis are tall I'm really short and naturally strong. Also have a really thick beard and low eyebrow bridge. My first ever OHP was 50kg (which, according to my friends is great for a beginner) and my current OHP is 75kg. My squat really sucks though but I've always had an easy time working out. I also have that lump in the back of the head that only Northern Europeans and Neanderthals supposedly have.
>>
im black so no
>>
>>32252022
Whassup scandi bro? Which country in particular? I'm thinking Finland.

Also do you get made fun of, or get less girls cos you're not the stereotypical tall blonde type?
>>
>>32252052
Actually I'm Swedish. And no not really, that would be the case 40 years ago.
Sweden today is turning into USA 2.0. We already have tons of non-whites here. But yeah it really sucks being Swedish and not being tall, but that's why I fuck kebab girls instead since Swedish girls are often quite tall. I'm 175cm fyi
>>
>>32252044
>tfw blacks have no neanderthal dna so they're pure homosapiens
apparently purity in humans means shit.
>>
>>32251797
I once read on some /pol/-tier right-wing website that contrary to popular belief, the race with the most neanderthal blood was the Jews. I don't know what to make of it.
>>
File: Hakenkreuz.jpg (34 KB, 419x279) Image search: [Google]
Hakenkreuz.jpg
34 KB, 419x279
>>32252044
>>
>>32252380
Purity doesn't mean shit

What's funny is that people say "Oh we should mix with other races because Neanderthals mixed with Homo sapiens and that was great!"
The truth is that it took thousands of years to recover from the mix and filter out the bad genes from the Neanderthals while still keeping the good ones
>>
>>32252549
No shit, mixing 2 different species is retarded.
>>
>>32252589
Different species

Producing viable offspring

Pick one
>>
>>32251797
I've been told many times that I look like a caveman. I'm also from northern europe.

I also have this
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occipital_bun
>>
>>32252617
by one definition, sure. but wolves and jack russel terriers can produce viable offspring.
>>
>>32252639
thanks
>>
>>32251797
>6'1 neanderthal masterrace
>>
>>32252380

Who gives a shit. We share 50% of our DNA with bananas. That doesn't male us descendants of ancient banana men.
>>
>>32252721
correct, we simply share common ancestry with banana men
>>
>>32251797
>Modern Human (Homo Sapiens)
>not Homo Sapiens Sapines

is this from an american science book?
>>
File: image.jpg (252 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
252 KB, 1280x960
>>32251797
I'm pretty sure I'm the missing link, everyone says I look like a monkey lol

>short torso
>barrel chested
>long forearms
>long legs
>bridged nose like no other
I'm fucked lmao
>>
>>32252742
Well then you're more homo erectus. The neanderthal had short forearms

You're pretty good looking though where are you from? You look Eastern European. Balkan perhaps? I have a friend from Slovakia who matches your description and looks
>>
>>32252772
>You're pretty good looking though
He's a Turk. Race traitor, fuck off.
>>
>>32252788
>hurr durr anyone who isn't European can't be attractive
>>
>>32252772
Thanks, I was from Afghanistan but that place is really just a melting pot for the Middle East. my lineage goes way back to Saudi Arabia
>>
>>32252788
/pol/ plz
>>
>>32251797
>>Manlet
homo sapiens at the same time were shorter.

Neanderthals were bigger, stronger and smarter, they just got out-bred and out-competed by homo sapiens. Or at least that's the theory.
>>
>>32252817
Middle East in general is a melting pot

Go to marocco and people are mulattos
Go to Uzbekistan and people are Asian
Go to Pakistan and people are Indians
Go the Syria and people are Caucasian (upper class at least, like bashar)
>>
File: My deadlift is about yay high.jpg (86 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
My deadlift is about yay high.jpg
86 KB, 620x387
>>32252813
That is correct.

>>32252827
Why don't you go back to reddit. This is our turf now. The Reichsfahne hangs above the spires of /fit/.
>>
>>32252839
They weren't shorter. Homo sapien was the lanklet race of cooperation and Neanderthals were individualistic manlets
>>
>>32252847
People like you are the reason we can't discuss racial biology or genetics without a massive social stigma and butthurt from the media

Fuck off
>>
>>32252847
>implying hitler didn't like Persians
Bruh
>>
>>32252881
So we butcher all of the media who have fallen to the SJW plague. A sea of blood, and then we can discuss whatever we like, brother. Join us.
>>
>>32252742
You look like an Easter Island statue version of Steve Coogan
>>
>>32252904
He liked Arabs, and Muslim ideology, if thats what you mean. He had a thing for Tibet and Hinduism though.
Oh, and
>persians
>tukish
Fuck outta here, ya uneducated non-racist.
>>
>>32252847
You guys aren't even trying with the shitposts anymore

Is it because you know that even here your way of thinking is being rejected

Maybe go to containment chan with this shit
>>
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 186x224) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 186x224
>>32252922
>>
>>32251797
Neanderthal checking in

>5'6 barefoot manlet
>low brow
>shorter neck than most
>large/wide/thick barrel-chest ribcage
>Always been much stronger than friends as child
>Easy gains without any lifting plan and nowhere near enough protein or total calories
>Had huge traps as a child (people noticed since age 8)
>Broke a kids leg when I was 11 when we both went for leg kick in training, but I was completely fine when though I weighed less. Bones always seemed thick
>Broad shoulders for someone of my manlet stature
>Large juicy glutes without doing squats
>>
>>32252947
I think at this point you're the minority, you SJW cuck. I see more conservative trips and nazi posts than anything else. And people don't even get banned for not keeping /pol/ in /pol/.

But yes, I am in fact just messing with you guys. I'm not a nazi. Just a Fascist.
>>
>>32253023
That's cool we don't really give a shit though. How do you expect to gain support if you're going out of your way to act obnoxious and throw around buzzwords? Makes me wonder if you're jidf disinfo
>>
>>32253023
Just an edgy self hating minority shut in like 100% of /pol/ types

No one gives a sgit about any of this it's literally made up by a dictator sixty years ago to manipulate idiots

You guys are so so so boring
>>
>>32253058
>How do you expect to gain support
What, on 4chan? Not really trying to gain support. Just fucking with people, making shitskins feel inadequate.

In the real world, I don't need to do anything to gains support. ISIS and Boko Haram do enough to push people into our arms.
>>
>>32253075
>minority
Nice try Achmed. You're the minority, and we'll make the streets run with your blood if you don't leave of your own accord.
>hitler meaning shit to fascism
Nazism =/= fascism.
>>
>>32253121
Angry German kid who got bullied by Turks detected.
>>
>>32253154
>Turks
>having the balls to touch Herrenvolk
Berlin hipster with no friends detected. A Turk touches one of our own, we'd burn his fucking mosque down.
>>
>>32253081
>making shit skins feel inadequate
Well you failed since my skin doesn't contain the pigment of shit and I actually feel better about myself knowing there's shut-ins like yourself out and about on other boards making fools of yourselves. Its like you just found /pol/ a week ago and are trying to "red pill" the masses poorly in a haze of patriotic fervor. You lack subtlty and form.
>>
>>32253178
>haze of patriotic fervor
Got that right
>shut in
Nah, hardly. Ever heard of Pegida?
BTW, even if I'm not posting or being explicit, you're gonna be called a shitskin and ignored on /fit/ anyway. /fit/ might not be overtly /pol/, but they sure are racist. Watch what happens when a nigger posts.
>>
>>32253167
And I was so right...
>>
>>32252841
>Middle East
>Morocco

Dude Morocco is more to the West than most of Europe. lrn2geography
>>
>>32253167
you have literally never said even an aggressive word to anyone in your life.
>>
>>32253202
black people post in CBTs all the time and get compliments

you on the other hand are fat and greasy and would get eviscerated

awkward
>>
>>32253216
Hah. Sure thing mate. You know everything about me from an anonymous imageboard.
I could pretend to be a girl who likes mlp and you wouldnt know the difference. But nice confidence ya got there, thinking the images you construct in your mind are actually reality.
>>
>>32251797
I'm not a manlet, but I look like one with my overly large chest. My knees are skinny as fuck though, compared to the rest of me.
>I show off my hand gainz by crushing cans top down with my fingers and thumb.
>>
>>32253202
Eine Pegidaschwuchtel?

Get a load of this faggot:

Nennt sich hier "Faschist". Gehört dabei aber der Mainstreambewegung für latent ausländerfeindliche "besorgte Bürger" an.
>>
>>32253233
Its acceptable as a movement. I'm not going to shout "kill the muslims, araben raus" anytime soon, I'm not nuts.
We have to wait for the right time.
>>
>>32253230
you are literally a fan of pseudoscience and dumbass tribal closedmindedness

a human being deliberately regressing into an apelike way of life

ironic
>>
File: 117851f.jpg (72 KB, 700x558) Image search: [Google]
117851f.jpg
72 KB, 700x558
Can you guys stop responding to them?

They are literally thirteen year olds in Midwestern suburban towns trolling you for fun

they don't actually believe any of this shit, you're letting them troll you and also ruin threads.
>>
>>32252022
I also have this lump. Also short. Also strong as fuck. Muricunt here. No mongrel blood though. Pure euro mix.
>>
>>32253251
>you are literally a fan of pseudoscience
Because I've made any scientific claims ITT?
>tribal closemindedness
Well, we do by nature mistrust the other and the stranger. That's just evolutionary psychology. Denying that, that is unscientific.

And really, what's so great about completely uncritical acceptance of novelty and difference? Doesn't seem to do much good to me, but maybe you're such a big fan of Jamal's cock that you do see some kind of benefit.
>>
>>32253274
The "lump", which actually is more of a bump, is not reserved to "northern Europeans", as that other guy described it.
>>
>>32253265
>Midwestern suburban towns
>american
I don't think so, you wannabe European. What is it you lie about being? Irish? German? Dutch? English? Scottish? You're nothing. You're mischling scum.
>>
>>32253279
Cool biotruths bro

I'll go back to living in the real world now

Don't cut yourself on that edge

And go ahead and keep reverting to your base primate self

So scientific
>>
>>32253298
I can't stop the feeling that this guy is just pretending to be German, when he actually isn't.

Picked up some random nazi vocabulary and he was good to go...
>>
>>32251797
> Neanderthals the closest ancestor to modern humans

That's racist.
>>
>>32253303
You've only been offering strawmen so far. Thats kinda funny, accusing others of being idiots while arguing like a shitskin yourself. Ive made no claims about anything, other than me wanting Muslims Raus.
>living in the real world
Enjoy paying taxes to support NEET muslims who want to go off and support ISIS. Thats the reality.
>>
>>32253233
>eine linke schwuchtel

kc tier
>>
File: turpea vittu.jpg (53 KB, 622x521) Image search: [Google]
turpea vittu.jpg
53 KB, 622x521
>>32252022

Lel samma här brorsa. Half of my ancestry is Scandinavian from the mainly Swedish-speaking west coast, but both of my grannies are from the now-Russian Karelia. I'm a sturdy, muscular shortstack platinum blonde, but my living grandma looks and acts like a slav gypsy.

Also daily reminder that the gain goblin 'thals wen't extinct in the wake of the ice age and we got topped by lanky cardiofags. The evolution don't need us anymore my fellow primates.
>>
>>32253279
>what scientific claims have I made?
>makes retarded scientific claim

Again, this is all sixty year old propaganda aimed at uneducated morons. You can't reason with a Nazi because a Nazi is an inherently unreasonable person

>hurr I'm a fascist but not a Nazi

No, you're actually mostly just a faggot.
>>
>>32253351
>Enjoy paying taxes to support NEET muslims who want to go off and support ISIS. Thats the reality
Thats FOX news lmao. You're the most ignorant nazi I've seen. You need to take your anger out on the CIA and Obama for training and sending armaments to the terrorists in the first place.
>>
File: 1430015863166.jpg (67 KB, 643x482) Image search: [Google]
1430015863166.jpg
67 KB, 643x482
>>32252847
>Why don't you go back to reddit. This is our turf now. The Reichsfahne hangs above the spires of /fit/.
>>
>>32253347
>closest ancestor
Why do researchers phrase phylogenetic relationships in misleading ways?
>>
>>32253377
>can't reason with a Nazi
Not a Nazi, just fascist. Nazis believe in retarded shit like an Aryan master race, blame Jews for all their problems, etc.

Fascism is an objectivist statist ideology, with the belief in an ethnic national state. One people, one nation. Its simply the most efficient. Say, a Turkish state with turkish people is in no way wrong or inferior. But Turks in any quantity in other nations fuck up the efficiency and balance. Its undesirable.

>makes a scientific claim.
Outdated? Nah mate. Durkheim, Weber. Read your sociology and psychology, you uninformed fag. Consensus is that people like to associate with their own group and fear/dislike those that are other than themselves, even if only on a subconscious level.
>>
>>32253380
>Thats FOX news lmao
>I'm an american who doesn't know shit about the situation in Europe, but I have an opinion anyway
Thats all I'm hearing.
>>
>>32252052
>>32253371

>Finland
>Scandinavia
>>
>30,000 years
>they still haven't learned
>>
>>32253413
You just described nationalism not fascism you fucking idiot.
>>
>>32251797
looks like we have fucking hominid broscience now

everyone that's non-dindu shares a percentage of neanderthal genetics, with europeans having the highest average (2,7%)

in my case it is 3,1% for example

large browridges/thick beard/big ribcage are present in all healthy european men
>>
>>32253453
>objectivist statism
That has nothing to do with nationalism. Nationalism is a part of fascism, but Nationalism doesn't say how one should order the state. Just that one should love their country and fight for it. It doesn't say "blind obedience to the state, the state guides itself by the volkswille".
>>
>>32253494
You keep talking about fascism, yet you use all those fancy German words which were mainly used by the Nazis. You lack consistency.

Fascism is Italian, by the way.
>>
>>32253524
Yeah, I know it's Italian. Germans just made it more efficient and worked out the kinks. Than latched a bunch of Völkisch bullshit about Jews onto it and created Nazism.
Their terminology is still the most effective, but maybe thats a question of taste. It sounds the best to me.
>>
>>32253433

At least our global recognition evolved from a cultural and a genetic wasteland between two world cultures into a projected nuclear wasteland between two world cultures during the Cold War.

Och btw kan ja ha en jobb och en brud inom nollåttan tack? Räcker med en halv-blatte från Söderorten bara hon har enorma pattar och tål äkta finsk alkoholmissbruk.
>>
>>32253413
This is my point. You ate regressing to your animal self. Your lizard brain. Civilized people are able to overcome their initial mistrust or fear of different cultures; you are a retarded man-ape who's scared of what you don't understand and are proud of it. The perfect kind of idiot for propaganda to work on.
>>
I pretty much have all of them, except I'm not a manlet
>>
>>32253760
>scared of what you don't understand
I am around Muslims mate. They live here. I see them. I interact with them. I admit I don't understand them. I don't understand people who cover their women in sheets, avoid alcohol and sex and go off to fight for their retarded religion in the hundreds over in a sandy hell.
>but those people don't exist!
Like 10,000 Muslims born in Europe serve with ISIS currently. There have been 2 major attacks in 4 months in the EU. Many more attacks were foiled. Pro-ISISI rallies have been held in the fucking Hague.

But yeah. It's just some irrational fear man, no logic behind it whatsoever.
>>
>>32253494
Nationalism is great.

Facism is tyrannical.
>>
>>32252742
did your tribe's shaman teach you how to rotate pictures, yet?
>>
File: haplo.png (1 MB, 3000x1800) Image search: [Google]
haplo.png
1 MB, 3000x1800
>85 posts
>zero random and mostly unrelated haplomap spam

K u fucks let's do this shit. Hurr it's a graph look mum imma scientist durr.
>>
>>32251797
>Manlet
>low brow ridge
>making easy gains at the gym
>strong as fuck

fuck, thats me. 17 inch ankle masterrace
>>
>>32253924
>Facism is tyrannical.
That is precisely why Fascism is better than nationalism. Nationalism results in American shit like Waco. Militias that distrust the state. Mass shootings.
Fascism creates things like the SA and Blackshirts. All efforts directed to the service of the state, and thus the improvement of the people.
>>
>>32252022
how is a 50kg ohp good for a beginner?
>>
>>32252250
>175cm
Shit man, i'm 170cm and a girl, i thought i was short. Ahahaha vart bor du, hallonbergen? Där ska man inte ens gå in eller i sumpan, the immigrants are everywhere.
>>
>got exterminated
>masterrace
doesn't compute
>>
I did 23andMe and I got above average. I forgot exactly how much though.
>>
>>32254253

Vaffan trodde att Västerorten o Sundbyberg e bättre räknar man självklart inte med ändan av blåa linjerna. Bodde I Bromma för ett sommar, skit var kontant.
>>
>>32251797
>trying to be an untermensch
You fucking race-traitors, all of you.
>>
>>32254253
Jag bor på Södermalm i Stockholm. Varför stavar du så konstigt? Google översätt?
>>
>tfw massive Homo sapiens genetics
>tall and lanky as fuck
>thin joints
>naturally bad strength (although I'm stronger than average because of diet and training)
>>
>>32251797
>manlets when will they even learn
>>
>>32254283
we didnt get exterminated.
we blended in with the niggers.
>>
>>32255081
Meh, ville bara blanda engelska och svenska eftersom man är på 4chan. Bor själv utanför Uppsala så finns extremt få invandrare här. Pluggar på historiska institutionen i Uppsala.

Men fan att det ska vara romer som tiggar utanför varje ica och coop, hoppas att de utvisas snart så man kan gå in och köpa kvarg utan att bli bombarderad med tiggare.
>>
>>32252549

A logical problem arises.

You say mixing held back the development of homo sapiens. Held back relative to what? Africans are pure homo sapien, and look where they are today: poor, uncivilised, undeveloped. So if anything, mixing with neanderthals seems to have had an accelerating effect on human development.

If the above is true then mixing with Africans today would be bad, as that would only further dilute the neanderthal dna in our blood.
>>
>>32256681
Neanderthals weren't superior in EVERY way. Like I said it took thousands of years to filter out the bad Neanderthal genes due to mixture.

Africans have some good genes as well, such as high endurance and long limbs. However, there are some other genes such as low alcohol tolerance and aggression that will take a long while to filter out from the gene pool (in fact, so long that humans will probably be extinct by then).

Mixing can be beneficial but it takes time for it to be good. Also, many people assume that since inbreeding is bad, mixing must be good. Here's the thing: outbreeding is just as bad. Mixed racial children have mental problems and identity issues more so than their pure relatives. However it's also time to remember we are more genetically similar to Africans than Neanderthals, so it isn't bad to mix in the same degree.

Just my unbiased opinion.
>>
>>32252549
>>32256681
>>32257160
Funny how this discussion with just a bare three posts in total is more well formulated and logical than anything you see on /pol/

/pol/ are just nazi 12 year olds like the other nazi in this thread
>>
>>32257160
>unbiased opinion
top kek

Neanderthals weren't superior in every way but clearly the mix Neanderthal + Homo Sapiens has produced better results than pure Homo Sapiens alone. Your assertion that it "it took thousands of years to filter out the bad Neanderthal genes due to mixture" is a huge [citation needed]. If those bad traits had such an impact and held back development then you'd think the pure Homo Sapiens would be doing much better than the mixed ones. They clearly aren't, unless you measure progress solely by being the best at marathons.
>>
>>32251797
I'm all those except manlet, although at 5'11 I'm almost manlet by Swedish standard
>>
File: cyplenkov.jpg (156 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
cyplenkov.jpg
156 KB, 960x640
>>32251797
Are you looking for a true Neanderthal man in our midst? Look no further.
>>
File: Cyplenkov-01.jpg (50 KB, 550x412) Image search: [Google]
Cyplenkov-01.jpg
50 KB, 550x412
>>32257469
Look at that hand. Do you feel in charge, Sapiens?
>>
>>32257345
I didn't say it wasn't beneficial, I'm just saying it took a long while to fitler out the bad genetics (which it did). Humans mixed with neanderthals about 50,000 years ago. The first high civilisation came only about 6000 years ago I believe. Africa has a shit enviorment in general for civilisation to start with exception for Egypt and South Africa (which wasn't populated by sub-saharan africans to begin anyways).

The most beneficial gene the neanderthals produced was better immune system and better adaption to the cold (which is why white people absorb vitam D better in cold enviorments... And if you can't do that

Also, the intelligence and civilisation came much later than the interbreeding. The reason people with neanderthal admixture are doing better is probably not due to the fact that they are part neanderthal (as always, correlation does not imply causation) but because they live in a good enviroment. The Indus valley civilisation is where the Indo-European civilisation came from (hence, "ancient aryans").

>[citation needed]
"Both research groups also found that some regions of the modern-human genome are devoid of Neanderthal DNA, including areas involving the testes and the X chromosome. This suggests certain Neanderthal mutations were incompatible with modern humans and were removed during evolution, perhaps because they reduced fertility, both research teams said. Reich's group also identified Neanderthal-linked gene variants associated with the risk of diseases such as lupus, Type 2 diabetes and Crohn's disease (a chronic inflammatory bowel disease)."

These are less common now than 5000 years ago due to the fact that those without the disease survived. Natural selection at it's finest. It's really that simple, the bad neanderthal genes (such as short figure, which is why northern Europeans are really tall) have been filtered out (the latter probably due to sexual selection).
>>
>>32251817
OOGA BOOGA WHERE THE HOMO SAPIEN WOMEN AT?
>>
File: 1686.gif (986 KB, 316x238) Image search: [Google]
1686.gif
986 KB, 316x238
>>32257574
(cont.) and one of the sole reasons civilisation never spread to sub-saharan Africa was also because the Sahara desert made it difficult for civilisation to spread over. There were some high cultures, but as always with small connected civilisations, and bad enviorment, they never reached any good level of developent. And which type of people survived in these areas with low civilisation and tribes? Yup that's right, modern day Africans. They are less civilised because their ancestors haven't adapted to civilisation yet. It takes time. Maybe one thousand years from now, they will be on par with Scandinavia, whom also were uncivilised one thousand years ago.

TL;DR Niggers aren't civilised because their ancestors didn't have civilisation which is because civilisation never spread to sub-saharan Africa due to the Sahara desert and bad enviorment among other things. They really dindo nuffin
>>
>>32257574
>I didn't say it wasn't beneficial, I'm just saying it took a long while to fitler out the bad genetics (which it did). Humans mixed with neanderthals about 50,000 years ago. The first high civilisation came only about 6000 years ago I believe. Africa has a shit enviorment in general for civilisation to start with exception for Egypt and South Africa (which wasn't populated by sub-saharan africans to begin anyways).
You're absolutely full of shit. So 50000 years ago the mixing happened and then 6000 years ago civilizations started springing up... in which way does this indicate that the mixings held back the mixed Homo Sapiens? If it did we'd have seen purebred Homo Sapiens build better civilizations and sooner but we didn't. Not any that'd last anyways. As you've said, even the ones that were built on their continent weren't made by sub-saharan africans anyway. You destroyed your own argument. Good job.

Also your citation proves nothing at all. I never said there were no adverse effects at all, just that it was overall better and didn't held us back. It propelled us into prosperity. You once again can't see the forest for the trees.

>>32257647
>They really dindo nuffin
Well I can see your "unbiased opinion" showing through. You just can't bring yourself to admit that mixing was beneficial because you're afraid that'll cast africans in a bad light. Pathetic. It's useless to discuss with people like you.
>>
File: 272018.gif (2 MB, 333x194) Image search: [Google]
272018.gif
2 MB, 333x194
>>32257771
>You just can't bring yourself to admit that mixing was beneficial because you're afraid that'll cast africans in a bad light. Pathetic. It's useless to discuss with people like you.

It was bad in short term and beneficial in long term. It's really that simple. And no, neanderthals didn't have an advanced civilisation or were smarter than the average homo sapiens back then (Contrary to popular belief, they were actually on par with humans in intelligence).

>in which way does this indicate that the mixings held back the mixed Homo Sapiens?

Because it took 44000 years to your superior neanderthal genes to affect humans. Neanderthal or not, the civilisation around the indus valley would probably have sprung up anyways due to the perfect climate. Neanderthal genes were beneficial yes, but they didn't support intelligence (however I do believe some of our language gene comes from neanderthals).

>If it did we'd have seen purebred Homo Sapiens build better civilizations and sooner but we didn't.

The purebred homo sapiens didn't build a good civilisation because the climate in Africa is dogshit like I said. Civilisation is only born in good enviorments (keep in mind I said BORN, not SPREAD) such as around rivers (the nile, indus valley, etc). The only good place for civilisation to be BORN in Africa is the nile, which coincidentally, the only African high civilisaton was that was born is. For example, Scandinavians didn't build their own fucking civilisation. It was SPREAD there. Scandinavia is actually shit-tier for civilisation but it worked because Scandinavia was connected to the rest of Europe and it spread there.

And fucking topkek, I've casted blacks in a terrible light, but you seem to think that I'm suddenly an SJW just because I don't argue in favor of your niggerhating attitude. If I didn't make it clear enough; blacks aren't civilised genetically and are in fact inferior in many tasks such as concentrating and discipline.
>>
>> 32252721

Are you trying to say that whites aren't descended from pureblood Africans and then got cucked by Neanderthals like dirty mugglebloods

Kek, stay mad master"race" stormfront
>>
>>32257771
Also, I recommend "Gun Germs & Steel" by Jared Diamond. I know /pol/ hates it, and although I don't agree fully on his opinions about that the environment is the only thing that affect human performance (because face it, blacks are adapted to be tribal hunters, not civilised people) it still gives a lot of insight into how environment affects us. Blacks evolved separately because they were in a shit environment, same with aboriginals. It's as simple as that. Or is it a coincidence blacks and aboriginals both have barely any civilisation at all when they both live in the same climate, despite being not closely related?
>>
>>32257962
actually homo sapiens cucked the neanderthals, a neanderthal man was sterile when fucking a homo sapien woman, however a homosapien man could fuck a neanderthal woman and she would be knocked up with the half breed baby

also, homosapien women couldn't give birth to a half neanderthal child without splitting open, due to the neanderthals head size at birth (which never happened because neanderthal men were sterile).
>>
>>32251797
literally 99% of non-sub-saharan african humans have neanderthal DNA. So yeah. I think I do.
>>
> manlet
> really broad shoulders
> large ribcage

But I'm weak, my bones are really thin (wrist: 15 cm/5.9 inches), and I look like a typical Homo Sapiens.
>>
>>32251797
23andme said I had 3% Neanderthal dna which put me in the 90 something percentile

Im kind of short but I have wide shoulders and a somewhat prominent brow so I guess it makes sense
>>
File: 155989.gif (2 MB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
155989.gif
2 MB, 250x188
>yfw you realise the beta revolution already began when the homo sapiens revolted against the neanderthals
>>
>>32259433
My god...
Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.