[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What makes you motivated for training? You know when it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5
File: 1419356138224.jpg (95 KB, 643x555) Image search: [Google]
1419356138224.jpg
95 KB, 643x555
What makes you motivated for training? You know when it's raining outside and you'd rather stay home and torture people on GTA, but you still get your ass up and go to gym? What makes you do that?

For me, it's the thought that someone else is now fucking her and I'm not even on her radar anymore after we broke up. I want to get on that radar as a shredded red supernova signal and then reject her just as she lied to me when she texted 'chads' left and right when we were dating. I know it's unhealthy and immature but that anger is what makes me push those 350lbs on bench and that anger is what makes me sprint for another ten seconds after I think I'll give up. The feeling of getting that slut feel consequences of her mistreating.
>>
What motivates me is that i tell myself if i dont hit the gym i will start skipping everyother day then every week and so on .
>>
>>32153525
The Face of my Ex when she sees me at the beach shredded as fuark
>>
>>32153525
I D O I T F O R H E R
>>
>>32153525
What motivates me is that I like training. Lifting for some bimbo is the most beta thing out there.
>>
File: 1417572237121.jpg (60 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1417572237121.jpg
60 KB, 1024x576
>>32153792
>>
>>32153525
At first I wanted to be proud of what I see in the mirror.
Now I think it's because I subconsciously think I'm better than people who don't work out and I secretly whisper
>degenerates, when will they ever learn
when I see some disgusting faggot that I believe I'm superior to.
>>
>>32153525
one of the most powerful motivators is betrayal
>>
Its a part of my schedule now. Its just what i do.
>>
I tend to go after work. literally go home change quickly and don't stop. If I decide to sit down or something Id start to lose the motivation.

I got it in my head that Im not due to relax for the rest of the day yet
>>
Totally unrelated but does anyone have the source of that vid where the redhead girlias being fucked doggy next to a dude on the computer with his headphones on? Think he was supposed to be her bf's/fuckbuddy'd roommate or something. Can't find it anywhere. Anyone know what I'm talking about?
>>
>>32153913
There's a pic of that where someone shopped a 4chan pic on the monitor, right?
Pretty sure that video is Russian
>>
>>32153913
Found it
Search "Sneak Girlfriend Brandi Belle into Dorm Room" on xvideos
>>
>>32153525

I feel awful if I miss it. It's like I could have made myself a little better today but I didn't and now I'm one step closer to fighting the reaper.
>>
superiority

I want to be the best at everything. I want to learn and I want to improve in all aspects of life.

it's that simple
>>
I don't need any motivation to lift, discipline does the trick.
>>
File: 1430258143729.png (391 KB, 600x765) Image search: [Google]
1430258143729.png
391 KB, 600x765
>>32153834
>>
It kills the pain for two hours.
>>
>>32154023
Are you a statue plinth? Because you are based. Just broke my nofap to it, ty based anon.
>>
>>32153525
She broke your heart
You must break her nose
It's only fair
>>
my motivation is anger an hatred, was former fatty, not obese-need-two-seats-when-flying fat, but had a starting beer belly, was fattest among my friends.
used to work out alot but permbulked way to far, but the muscle gains was worth it.
now i have sliced of fat from 241 lbs to 189 lbs, sixpack is now starting to show, im now not only strongest and leanest among my friends, i have done cardio so that i can run 10 miles eazy.
but my "friends" still call me fat, and unfit, even if i have surpassed them.
most people around me laugh at me and calls me fat loser.
Ive got a nice job, new fitted clothes, two q13 fuckbuddies with a side of bitches hitting on me alot, im strong, agile from doing martial arts, have good endurance and ill have abs shredded like a mutherfucker this summer, i am making it big time.
yet people still call me a fat lazy loser slob, even if they themselves are getting fatter everymonth that goes bye.
i dont deserve that shit, and i am going to prove to the whole fucking world that im a shredded succesfull sick cunt.
and after that, im going to tell them all to fuck of.
>>
File: 1417544331964.png (90 KB, 480x477) Image search: [Google]
1417544331964.png
90 KB, 480x477
>>32153525

Kind of the same here. I don't actually expect her to come back or try to get me again, she's smarter than that. But looking behind I was some lazy-ass with poor willpower and no projects. That version of me lost her after 7 years. I can't be that version of me again. For her, for me, for the next one that will come.
>>
>>32154764
Top lel, I don't get why you'd spend time with them if that's the case. You should face the fact that no one will probably ever truly appreciate your gains, no matter how big or good looking you get. No one will know how much you've tried or cared.
>>
>>32154764
i was in your same situation, exept i was skinny as hell and they would tease me and mock my small frame. The best solution? cut all the contacts with them and find new friends
>>
>>32153525
>350lbs
I don't think so Tim

Also, you faggots need to cultivate some dedication. You won't need motivation then. I welcome my 5am runs in the pouring rain. Why? Because I'm dedicated. I sit for hours at a time studying and writing essays. Why? Because I'm dedicated. I'm dedicated to achieving whatever it is I set my mind to

Motivation implies that you need to be in a particular emotional state to do your work. Dedication is doing that work no matter how you feel because it needs to be done. This applies to all that you do in life. If you feel you need to be motivated to do something, ask yourself if that something is even worth doing

TL;DR - dedication > motivation
>>
>>32153525
>What makes you motivated for training? You know when it's raining outside and you'd rather stay home and torture people on GTA, but you still get your ass up and go to gym? What makes you do that?
I play GTA during breaks between sets. homegym masterrace
>>
>>32153525
There's a picture of me I took before I started lifting. Its a picture of me at my heaviest (~320lbs). On days I don't feel like going to the gym, I look at that and remember back to when a flight of stairs would get me winded. Its all the motivation I need
>>
>>32154819
im spending less time with them every month that goes by, just to let them see all my gains, and during this summer im only seeing them when everybody goes to the beach, just to show of my gains and smirk at their hanging guts.
im moving away after summer anyway, so why not rub my gains in their faces?
>>
>>32154972
cause they are not worth your time and your attention, the sooner you get them out of your life the better
>>
>>32154875
im going to, just a couple of monts left them im outta here, going to move to a new city and make myself a whole new life.
>>
I just came back from the gym and it's raining. I didn't want to go at all, but went because I REALLY want to be stronger. I've also been skipping gym for stupid reasons and it just gets out of hand. Now I just do it.
>>
I hate the body that I'm in currently and I refuse to believe that I can't change it. So I go everyday in hopes of changing it. My hatred for my current body keeps me going.
>>
>>32154991
i know, but some of them are still virgins, even at the age of 24-28, pulling bitches with your gains infront of a virgin bully thats starting to get fat infront of their eyes is worth it, every second of their bullshit is worth it.
after that, im cutting all connectiions with every last one of those fuckers.
>>
>>32155013
This is a good motivator imho. It's how I started, I just wanted to not look like a sack of shit. I seached information for forms, programs, grips, muscles and went to do it properly. Surprise surprise, I don't look like a sack of shit anymore.
>>
>>32153525
OK. So, what happens after you forget her and move on? You stop lifting?

Find some better motivation.
>>
>>32153525 I see nothing wrong with this. I'm doing kind of the same thing atm. except she'll never get anyone better than me.. But right after we split, a friend of my best friend went straight to her house the weekend after the split and stayed the night.. Currently I'm training with the IFBB 4x champion, and I had no plan of competing but after I found out about her, I decided to aim for the title myself, and rub it in her face.
>>
>>32155071
That's pretty sad. Not that I don't know the feel though. I hope this isn't something you think about a lot throughout your day.
>>
creatine supplement motivates . Also the feeling after working out.
>>
>>32153818
this
>>
>>32154103
This. Discipline is all that matters. Motivation is an excuse for failures
>>
>>32155086
he will realise he is a sick cunt and dont need a gf to get his dick wet.
>>
>>32155106
nope, i just think about it on my walk to the gym
>>
>>32154103
>>32154899
These niggas understand
>>
Brutally bullied for being weak as a kid, the insecurity is still with me

I will be stronger than anybody, I'll show this fucking world
>>
>>32153525
That's dumb as shit.
I go to the gym because I enjoy it.
Even when I feel tired and don't want to leave my basement I still go anyway because I know I won't regret it.
>>
>>32155183
>I'll show this fucking world

Try not to let your insecurity get the better of you.
>>
>>32153525
im almost jealous of you OP
im currently seeing a qt asian grill who gives me massages and lets me go raw
since this has started, ive been much lazier in the gym
ill skip those extra sets, i wont run as hard, etc.
before when i was much less satisfied with my life i would really go hard in the gym, and that exhausted/whipped feeling afterwards was my reward
>>
File: 1413715983010.jpg (90 KB, 642x414) Image search: [Google]
1413715983010.jpg
90 KB, 642x414
>not internally motivated
>making it

trying to prove shit to others will not satisfy you even when you shit all over your exes/bullies. hate is binding you to the object just as much as love is
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.