[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be strongfat - no gf >get athletic mode - no gf >hit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 16
File: pepe-book.jpg (49 KB, 416x700) Image search: [Google]
pepe-book.jpg
49 KB, 416x700
>be strongfat - no gf
>get athletic mode - no gf
>hit 5 plate deadlift - no gf
>get shredded - no gf
>hit 2 plate OHP - no gf
>been maintaining a 6 pack for the last year - still no gf

When did you come to the realisation you just weren't actually meant to ever have a significant other?

I've tried everything besides 1 thing...... which is changing my personality, I just can't seem to do it no matter how hard I try. It's the one thing keeping me back. I have the personality of my 60 year old angry father and no one wants to be around me. I am an extremely negative person that is skeptical about everything.

I feel like I am some how mentally/emotionally broken because of the lack of companionship from a grill. I am turning 28 this year and I have never had a girlfriend.

Lifting has done absolutely nothing to help me get a GF, breaking PRs and getting decent lifts for a amateur lifter has done nothing for me. Bulking or Cutting has done nothing for me to get me a GF. Always seeing DYELs at the gym with pretty attractive thin and athletic girls but these guys actually have a personality and seem outgoing and friendly - I can't even fake to be like that.
>>
>>32153247
>I realise my personality is the problem
Then change it.
>>
I don't really care anymore, after all I realise that even if I were to get a gf I'd still be sad

Getting a gf is by no means something that will make that feel go away
>>
Same here OP. I'm actually surprised I even have friends.
>>
>>32153247
>>Be skellymode - gf
>>Be kinnyfat - gf
>>Be dyel - gf
>>Be successful doctor
>>Have my housemate tell me today I'm a flawless human being and my gf's lucky to have me
Still clinically depressed and barely fighting the urge to drive my porsche into a telegraph pole, everyone's got issues anon.
>>
>>32153247
Go out and see the world anon.
>>
>ask friends for advice
>"hurr just be more confident"
It's not that fucking easy.
>>
>>32153404
I have. I even just quit my job and went back to university and even being surrounded by tons of grills I still can't find a gf.
>>
File: 1344398433393.png (54 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
1344398433393.png
54 KB, 500x461
>I have the personality of my 60 year old angry father
I don't think I'm a horrible person but I do think logically more than emotionally most of the time.
>>
I'm just starting to lift and I really hope I don't end up like you, OP. Good luck
>>
>>32153247
> I have the personality of my 60 year old angry father and no one wants to be around me. I am an extremely negative person that is skeptical about everything.
sounds like you're secretly a vain asshole who's just passively angry at the world for not accepting him. getting a girl in your life won't make you less of an insufferable cunt. fix that first
idk, go out, get drunk and embarass yourself. stop taking yourself so seriously when you don't need to, that's for edgy teens not 28 yearolds. at that age you're supposed to have figured out when you have to be serious
>>
>>32153448
Wow it's almost like girls need more that a guy who lifts weights.
You've got to make them feel special and happy bro, she ain't gonna give a fuck how much you lift as long as you make her feel wanted.
>>
>>32153414
It really is though. It may be "easier said than done" but it's really all you have to do.
>>
>>32153247

Nigger, has it crossed your mind that it's not your body that's the problem but your shitty social skills? Go work on that for a while.
>>
>>32153490
>easier said than done
Exactly, you can't just change your personality instantly
>>
File: 1429302880447.jpg (16 KB, 201x220) Image search: [Google]
1429302880447.jpg
16 KB, 201x220
>this nogf faggot has a 5pl8 DL and 2pl8 OHP
>I don't
>>
>>32153513

This or his ugly face
>>
>>32153520
>implying you can reach those lifts without the devotion and drive of a >tfwnogf

everyone wanna lift these heavy ass weights but nobody wanna lift these heavy ass feels.
>>
>What /fit/ think girls go for when looking for a bf
Body > Face > Personality

>What girls actually go for when looking for a bf
Personality > Face >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Body
>>
>be skinnyfat
>have a gf

kek
>>
>>32153247

Why are you so negative, OP?
>>
File: 1425927318419.jpg (2 MB, 1936x2592) Image search: [Google]
1425927318419.jpg
2 MB, 1936x2592
>>32153538
I'm in the nogf club just like OP though, virgin even
the reason I don't participate in pity parties is because I know this is all my fault for not trying hard enough

fuck this gf shit just give me my 5pl8 DL
>>
File: fatty gets mad.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
fatty gets mad.gif
1 MB, 200x200
>>32153348

>Dating american woman

>>32153247

Check em

90% of american woman are gold digging sluts

If you want to get laid go to a club m8.

Also if you do pick up a slut, never trust it (only good for a fuck)
>Being rich
>>
>>32153247

OP, why so angry and negative?

Btw, dont confuse skepticism (which is healthy) with cynicism (which isn't).
>>
You have an ugly face nigga
>>
>>32153610
This
>>
File: 1425988572854.jpg (29 KB, 402x658) Image search: [Google]
1425988572854.jpg
29 KB, 402x658
If you looked like this chicks would ve lining up to give you a rim job. Long live the king of / fit / Mikĕ Patton.
>>
OP post your face
>>
>>32153639

OP is gone. He went to masturbate with his tears
>>
>>32153637
Dude you're autistic. I went to sleep and saw you post the same thing in another thread and now I wake up and you do this here.

Reevaluate your life
>>
>>32153680
>hi i'm a newfag please rape my face
>>
>>32153247
>Be Skinnyfat - no gf
>Be Ottermode - no gf
>Be successfuul / paid - no gf
>Dress better - no gf
>Box for confidence - no gf
>Do CBT, work at personality issues, improve - no gf
>Be pleasant to everyone I meet - no gf
>Go to nightschool to improve mind - no gf
>Do Pilates , literally surrounded by grils - no gf

I don't know OP

Appears to me that some of us miss out.
Why?
>>
>>32153693

No one give shit about that forced, unfunny meme.
>>
>>32153699

Maybe you're ugly. Maybe you're short. Possible? You have to have SOME suspicions as to what chicks arent talk to you.
>>
>>32153293
lol full retard
>>
>>32153718
still a common sight tho
>>
Have any you guys actually tried asking a girl out?

I mean there are people who are deformed and people who are drug abusers, alcoholics, people with completely shit personality and yet have girlfriends.

You should try asking 4 girls out every day. Eventually you'll find a girl you like and get a girlfriend. Even if you have a shit personality, as long as you keep trying there will be a girl that won't hate you for who you are.
>>
>>32153680
This is my second time on /fit/ you asshole..
>>
>>32153754
>Have any you guys actually tried asking a girl out?
this lol

especially for >>32153699
like dude did you actually talk to any of them?
>>
>>32153754
If he's a raging asshole like his post implied, don't encourage him to find some girl with attachment issues and subject her to him.

OP, be nicer person first. You don't have to be le alpha male, but don't be someone who is unbearable to be around. Being an asshole is not your true self, if you actually have anger issues or something talk to a psychiatrist; 9/10 chances you don't actually do anything about it, but he could actually fix your whole fucking life, and it doesn't seem like it's going to get fixed on its own.
>>
>>32153723
6'2
As stated 'pleasant to everyone I meet', meaning yes I talk to people / grils.
I fuck grils sometimes too.
But no gf.
>>
>>32153247

You're so full of yourself. Do you want some chick to magically appear once you do something in the gym? Where are your social skills? Career? Hobbies? Social circle?

I'm your age and this pisses me off - you're acting like a child.
>>
>>32153813
>I fuck grils sometimes too.
dont think this is ur thread then m8
>>
>>32153813

and the girls you fuck dont come back for seconds?
>>
>>32153781
Also you guys need to remember that it's the male's task to ask a girl out, a girl will never ever ask a man out. Also you need to remember that girls have feels too and if they see a guy with a nice body as yours, they will think you're out of their league and already have a girlfriend.
>>
>>32153805

Can anger issues and negativity really be fixed? i know someone like this and its really deep rooted. she refuses to even acknowledge that she has a problem, despite the fact that everyone hates her and thinks shes crazy
>>
>>32153832

Girls who want to go out will ask sometimes; they've asked me to go out and even to be their bf. Most of the time they just talk to me and flirt and let me ask them out for a date. But they do initiate the conversation on their own. Guys don't have to do ALL the work.
>>
File: 1357760647846.jpg (138 KB, 540x544) Image search: [Google]
1357760647846.jpg
138 KB, 540x544
>>32153247
>It's the one thing keeping me back. I have the personality of my 60 year old angry father and no one wants to be around me. I am an extremely negative person that is skeptical about everything.

I used to be like you OP, zynical and full of anger at this world, ignorant people, politics etc.

The secret is to just let go and stop giving a fuck about the world and how it is spinning. You will never change anything anyway unless you were born with the ambiton of a Caesar, Napoleon or Hitler to go down in history books.

Just go with the flow and stop worrying so much about anything and everything. Read a couple of books about how to improve your personality and how to be less of a raging dick.
>>
>>32153830
Apparently you and the other virgin who posted above don't know the difference between a fuck and a gf.
>>
>I've tried everything to get a girlfriend!
>Every single exercise and lifting milestone I could think of!

G O O U T S I D E
O

O
U
T
S
I
D
E
>>
Guys, how can I learn to flirt with a grill?

I'm getting better at just maintaining conversations with girls but I have no idea how to imply attraction without being awkward / weird / beta ...
>>
>>32153348
>is a successful doctor
>has house
>has gf
>drives a Porsche
>is fit
>still clinically depressed
You are an entitled, sissy fuck. Most people wish to have a life like you and unless you weren't fiddled by your uncle or father in the pooper as a child I see no reason for you to be such a cryfag bitchassnigga.

FUCK YOU!
>>
File: 1430092354583.gif (2 MB, 310x486) Image search: [Google]
1430092354583.gif
2 MB, 310x486
>tfw gay
>lifting for 2 years
>still a virgin because lifting has only fixed my body, but not my self confidence and anxiety

I just want to get fucked by a big, handsome, Klokov-esque bearmode guy, being held in his strong arms, cuddle and french kiss at night in front of a cozy fireplace...
>>
>>32153888

Virgin? I'm 28 you dumbshit. I kissed my first girl at 12, fucked at 15 and had plenty of gfs who just started out as someone i had sex with no strings attached. If you lived a day in your life you would know that casual sex with a friend can turn into something more serious, and that it happens all too easily. In fact, it's a major reason why i now refuse to have casual sex with most girls; they always end up wanting to get married or some shit. They can NEVER just keep it casual. So no, I'm not a virgin. You yourself sound like you're still in high school.
>>
>be 23
>never had a bf
>the fact that /fit/ says it's easy for girls to find a bf makes me feel even more like a fucking loser
>cant show interest in guys bc of my fear of rejection
>>
>>32153936
this

>very poor (struggle with food even)
>in university
>virgin and nogf
>ottermode at best

I just can't believe the sad sacks on this board sometimes
>>
>>32153889
Leave this faggot alone, he's retarded, autistic and defending his actions here for people trying to help him out.
>>
>>32153936

Fuck you you whiny bitch. ANYONE can be a doctor if you WANT IT. Study your ass off. That's literally ALL you need to do. So why don't you? I'm a doctor. I took on a lot of student debt to achieve that, and I did it without parents (who died while I was in high school). I received no inheritance; my dad was alcoholic who blew it all. I lived on student welfare to complete high school. Took on six figures in debt and eight years of study to graduate uni as a doctor.

ANYONE can do it. YOU DONT WANT TO DO IT. It's easier for you to rock back and forth in the corner crying about how unfair the universe is than to WORK for something. YOURE the sissy faggot, not winners like me who work hard and stay focused. You should just kill yourself now so you don't pollute the human race by spreading your genes any further.
>>
I know 95% of you are trolling, but to the other 5%:

LIFTING BY ITSELF WON'T GET YOU A GIRLFRIEND

If you want a girlfriend, you first need to become social and have friends. Once you've done that, put yourself in situations where you'll meet girls (protip: sitting at home behind the computer is not one of those situations). Then approach girls using the social skills you gained from your friends
>>
>>32153939
>faggot
>still a virgin
This is some bizarro shit. You just walk up to some hulk of meat in the gym that remotely looks like he is into cave diving and ask him whether you can pick up his soap in the shower.
>>
>>32153247
do charity work and work with kids, should brighten you up
>>
>>32153959
be honest

?? / 10
>>
>>32154015
>ABLOOO BLOOO I'M A SISSY FUCK LOOK AT MY LIFE STORY IT IS SO SAD AND FULL OF STRUGGLE CRAWLING IN MY SKIN. THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEAL.

Blow it out your ass and get a helium tank to cure your derpression you entitled prick. I chose to be a computer engineer by the way.
>>
File: tumblr_nklth9tGmX1rm8kcso1_500.gif (956 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nklth9tGmX1rm8kcso1_500.gif
956 KB, 500x281
>>32154043

I wish I had your self confidence, dude

I just can't do it, I feel like I'd get kicked out of the gym or get beaten up

There are a lot of gym regulars and none of them know that I'm gay (at least I don't know that they know) but there are lots of handsome dudes that I've talked to and I don't want them to get weirded out just because I happen to be horny

I'll die alone I guess
>>
>>32153936
Doctor is a high stress job you fucking rube
>>
>>32153936
You realize most doctors work in an environment where people die everyday?
thats like the definition of depressing
>>
>>32154088

Fuck YOU you asshole, I'm a totally different anon, not the original doctor with depression. I have no depression because i'm too busy kick ass and making more plans in my life. My point is that it's fucking hard work to be a doctor and if he pulled it off, its not because daddy's bribing the professors or the dean, it's because he studied his ass off. So don't go assuming that he's some prissy sissy privilged rich kid who never worked a day in his life, that's bullshit. Residency would KILL most mortal men. It's goddamned Everest of a challenge compared to your faggy engineering degree. As for my own sad backstory, WHO GIVES A FUCK. You know how many people I've told that story to in real life? ZERO, because who really gives a fuck? I don't. But I recalled it here to set the record straight that being a doctor is about work work and more work and NOT about privilege you faggot. Now go install some hard drive somewhere. Big fucking accomplishment. You save data, I save lives faggot. Too bad you didn't work harder to get a real career.
>>
>>32153754
>You should try asking 4 girls out every day
admittedly I'm a pussy when it comes to approaching females, but seriously who has the time to ask out 4 females every day? even assuming every one of them rejected you and you weren't going on dates throughout the week, where are you going and what are you doing that you would even encounter that many girls daily? assuming you're only asking out ones that are actually attractive
>>
>>32154108
I'm basically the same I don't want to be some faggot and have everyone treat me different because of it
>>
>>32153247

I've made peace with it long long ago. I can legally buy my 10/10 so good feels all round.
>>
>>32153939
Can't you just hit up grinder?
>>
>>32154223
and the crying continues.
>>
>>32153936

Do you realize how hard it is to become a doctor? You act like he inherited his medical license.
>>
>>32154157
He never specified what kind of doctor he is, retard. Then agian so are most other jobs, you shitstain.

>>32154219
By your logic a nurse's job is just as depressing as a doctor's because she works in an environment where people die everyday. How does that make this whiny faggot any more special than her?
>>
>>32154283

You're only making yourself look worse. It's time to stop.
>>
>>32154283
You're the only one who thinks he's special. Everyone else is just saying he can be depressed like anyone else.

Did a doctor touch you or just diagnose with autism?
>>
>>32153699
Have you tried talking to the fucking girls and show your interest?
Oh wait.
/fit/ expects girls to throw themselves at you because you can lift a bunch of heavy ass weights
>>
File: nightmarevision.jpg (66 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
nightmarevision.jpg
66 KB, 722x349
>be neet
>unhappy
>get job
>still unhappy
>go back to school
>still unhappy
>stop being a lazy fatass and lose 80 lbs
>still unhappy

sometimes I wonder If im going to make it bros
>>
I don't get why everyone wants a gf so bad, once you virgins get one you will realize that its a let down like every other aspiration you have ever had in your terribly insignificant life
>>
>>32153247
Have you tried getting a bf?
>>
File: it's_a_surrealist_kind_of_feel.png (32 KB, 500x393) Image search: [Google]
it's_a_surrealist_kind_of_feel.png
32 KB, 500x393
I'm at a point in life where I feel like I'll never ever get a girlfriend. I know I'll die alone and a virgin, and the sooner I accept the fact, the more I'll be able to focus on making physical and mental gains.
>>
>>32153936
Look mate, I know. Objectively my life's pretty good. There are issues (genuinely don't have any real friends, 24 and only slept with 3 girls, I ticked off all but 1 of the goals I wrote down at age 18) but I don't have any right to complain. I know that. Nonetheless, something's broken in my head and neither therapy, drugs nor electro-convulsive therapy seems able to fix it.

Oh and as for entitled, >>32154015 is right. My parent's were/are both mentally ill junkies. HHard work and the generous scholarships of the Australian government are what got me where I am.
>>
>>32153952
Jesus H Fucking Christ are you dumb.
lern2reed
>>
>>32154077
I honestly don't know. I've had people tell me I'm pretty / cute / attractive etc. but idk. Sometimes I feel like a 8/10, sometimes like 3/10
>>
>>32154228
pls respond
>>
http://www.16personalities.com/

Take the test, Find yourself
>>
>>32154450
This works only for "healthy" personalities, people who are usually fine with themselves. According to the test, I'm a INTP, but I actually hate the indecivisness and lack of sociability I possess.
>>
>>32154407
>>implying you can write
>>
>>32153247
I'm confused, that's the personality that women love.

Do you even talk to women? Do you really show them your cranky old man personality or are you fake when you see them?
>>
>>32154308
>Did a doctor touch you or just diagnose with autism?

kek
>>
>>32154480
I am also INTP and the indecision kept me in college for like 8 fucking years.
>>
Not been laid in 8 years.

I feel like a virgin again. I've completely lost ALL game.
>>
>>32153247
>get shredded - no gf
>been maintaining a 6 pack for the last year - still no gf

Fuck, thought these two were absolute lady-getters. Why the fuck I'm even working out?
>>
>>32154242
It's even worse if you want an actual relationship and not just a quick fuck with high std risk.
>>
>>32154450
so i'm an emotional introvert? lol
>>
>>32154450

I just took this thing. It says that I'm ENFP-A.

Is that any good? Any famous people with that quality?
>>
>>32153863
Dis right here, solid advice.
I had the same problem, I was always angry. I hated the politicans in my country, I hated the practically open immigration without restrictions. But I had to let it go, it was eating me up inside. Alway being angry, hating what I read in the news.

Like previous poster said, read some book about the self improvment, and let the anger go. The sad truth is you wont, and cant, change the world. Just try to be happy and live your life to the fullest.
>>
>>32154611

I researched it. Wiki says "(ENFP) delight in novelty. They are optimistic, enthusiastic, and vivacious, craving expressions of strong emotion. With a dramatic flair, they share their experiences with others, hoping to reveal some universal truth or win others over in support of a cause."

I don't think this personality test is very accurate. I'm hopelessly cynical, not social, and emotionally sympathetic but stable and even muted. And delight in novelty? I seek familiarity and routine, mostly. I don't like change. This test seems bogus.
>>
File: 1399387279349.jpg (216 KB, 1170x905) Image search: [Google]
1399387279349.jpg
216 KB, 1170x905
I need your help fit

I've got a new gf since last Friday, but the problem is that the best friend of my gf is the cousin of my bootycall's best friend.
My gf and my bootycall don't know each other.

What should I do ?
I don't have much time left to make a move, otherwise both girls will know what's going on and I'm gonna lose both.
PS : I've taken my bootycall's virginity and I don't want to hurt her.
>>
>>32153247
Have you ever fucked a girl? Other than that and being an extra head to take care of, having a gf in not worth it. It is not. I wish I never lost my virginity, that way, shit would still seem magical.
>>
>>32154691

You turned a virgin into a booty-call? You're some hot shit, hot damn!

Well, you're kinda fucked. I think you're just gonna have to lose both.

Pro-tip: don't mess with virgins. Nothing good ever comes of it. The sex is lousy anyway.
>>
>>32154450

Is there another more exhaustive version of this test online?
>>
>>32154611

Dr. Seuss. I'm not even kidding.
>>
>>32153247
I have the same personality as you, but am dyel and had/have a bunch of long-lasting relationships.

This personality makes it really hard; especially because it's somewhat easy to have girls initially think you're smart or alpha or mysterious or whatever, but after a while they see how different you are and your disdain for society or whatever challenges their own views.

So if you ever find someone, it's really important I think you share basic views and can get angry at the same stuff. It'll never work out with a girl that likes to party or is liberal etc.

I'd try to find a conservative church girl or something similar, try to tone yourself down and make up for illegitimate anger with little acts of kindness.

idk if you're still here or just the r9k type of negative but if you're like me, good luck, it's not hopeless
>>
File: 1428339821754.png (188 KB, 428x546) Image search: [Google]
1428339821754.png
188 KB, 428x546
>>32154676
Don't worry, that's just you either answering the questions with the wrong outlook, or the fact that you have some crippling personality disorder.
>>
>lose tons of weight
>become more confident and sociable
>super friendly to everyone
>actually try hitting on girls
>still no gf

That's what I get for being an ugly manlet, I guess. Girls just don't find me attractive at all, so it doesn't seem to matter what I do. I'm not even considered in the same dimension as boyfriend material.
>>
>>32154718
She's got a 9/10 body so that makes up for the kinda shitty sex.
Do you think there's anyway I could 'save' things or should I just pray that nobody will discover that ?
>>
>>32154610
so i went ahead and read the description pages about ISFP Personalities and must say it's pretty accurate.

Some things are off but generally it's got me on point.

p.cool
>>
File: tiger.jpg (350 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
tiger.jpg
350 KB, 1920x1200
>>32154691
you need to get to bff/cousin. tell her what's up honestly and play it like you have good intentions for both. if anyone ruins you for both girls it'll be the bff/cousin. pretend like you're just a dumb guy and you're succumbing to feelings for both girls. then right when bff/cousin seems sympathetic try to fuck her.
>>
>>32154343
because in our society, you're not considered normal or complete until you have a gf. Everybody looks down on you for not passing those milestones, and it feels horrendous.
>>
>>32154769

I dont have a personality disorder. I'm pretty well adjusted and have zero mood swings. Maybe I am ENFP after all...I've been reading more about it and actually, it's turning out to be pretty accurate in some other ways. Mysterious.
>>
>>32154780

Well, I definitely think you need to choose one or the other. Someone is going to get hurt eventually, and it's really not fair of you to stick to them that way. So choose one, drop the other (gently) and pray that no one makes any connections. It's all you can do, really. Either that or drop both. It doesn't seem that either of them really make you fully happy. Maybe you should find a third girl that has the best of both worlds.
>>
File: 1419139584266.jpg (16 KB, 447x444) Image search: [Google]
1419139584266.jpg
16 KB, 447x444
>>32153936
>fuck you for having a disease!!!!
>>
>>32154450
You guys do realize this is completely made up bullshit, right? It's no more accurate or meaningful than horoscopes.
>>
>>32154784

award winning tiger woods providing some sound advice
>>
>>32154920

Eh, I think it's got more to say than horoscopes do. Just not much more.
>>
>>32154784
lmao
>>
>>32154780
>She's got a 9/10 body

SHOW US
>>
>>32154849
I don't even care anymore lel. If it happens it happens, if it doesn't it doesn't. In the meantime I'll keep studying/lifting/reading books/playing vidya and having fun.
>>
>>32153247
look up PUA shit and TRP. take everything with a grain of salt but the vast majority of it is helpful.

i'll give you a little anecdotal evidence. before lifting and changing my personality i was like you. a 22 YO virgin, not a lot of friends, no one really invited me to anything.

Now: friends hit me up every weekened, taking a girl out on friday and a different girl on saturday and banging both of them. all i did to change was change my personality and how i treat women (as well as start lifting.) now i pull women fairly easily. my day game is on point, i can get numbers very easily where as i wouldn't even attempt them before.

again, take everything with a grain of salt, i don't believe like they do that "every single women is a slut, lower then you doesn't deserve any respect and treat them like shit." but adopting abundance mentality and being a more open personal in general will vastly improve your social game.
>>
>>32153558
Get the fuck off meven
>>
>>32153959
Pics and LONDON, or you're a 30yo neckbeard with halitosis and crooked teeth.
>>
>>32154223
JEsus Christ man, calm down. Don't wanna get a heart attack, now do you?
>>
>>32153838
It's all about perspective. If she refuses to hear out everybody around here, then she's being stubborn towards change. I had severe anger issues, people hated hanging out with me, but I just worked on it and found meditation to be great.
Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.