[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hi /fit/ what to do after SS for aesthetics ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: ay0omBr_700b.jpg (156 KB, 700x1428) Image search: [Google]
ay0omBr_700b.jpg
156 KB, 700x1428
hi /fit/

what to do after SS for aesthetics ?
>>
>>32049609

cmon faggots help me.
>>
Look up any hypertrophy routine
>please leave dyels
>>
the first thing you should do is cut, since you should be 200-220lbs@15-20% after SS if you're a normal sized human.
>>
>>32049609
More curls and more lateral raises.
>>
All-pros is good I guess.
>>
>>32049677
fucking hell that picture is gay as hell
>>
PPL
>>
Lyle McDonald's bulking routine or maybe 5/3/1 Boring but big
>>
>>32049734

what why ? if i eat to maintain my weight, it wouldnt be necessary

>>32049797

thats because you cant be nice with people.
>>32049777
>>
>>32049609

So now this dude is gonna walk around with an ugly hat thinking it looks cool. How does that help anyone?
>>
>>32049830

also lyle's routine isnt for strenght ?
>>
File: 1428676638144.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1428676638144.gif
1 MB, 320x180
>>32050849
Seriously, not that guy, but that picture is gay as fuck.
>>
>>32050862

it is not about what other peoole think about you it is about you thibk about you.
saying that to this fedora tipper help him to have confidence, and a good self esteem
>>
>>32050867
it's literally called "lyle mcdonald's generic bulking routine"
>>
>>32050877

oh okay so this picture is gay but a fuckin wolf saying that you can do it is motivational
>>
>A
Bench press 3x8
chest fly 2x10
Skullcrusher 2x10

>B
OHP 3x8
Rows 2x10
Squat 3x5

>C
Chinups 2xf
Hammer curls 2x10
Deadlift 1x5

Probably shit, but I tried
>>
>>32050900
motivation is cringey as fuck
>>
>>32049830
5/3/1 is a really good hypertrophy routine if you treat it like a split
>>
>>32050916

why ?
>>
>>32050886

>it is not about what other peoole think about you it is about you thibk about you.

But the dude only got happy when someone else judged him positively. So when everyone else is thinking he's a tard for wearing a tard hat he's gonna get unhappy again
>>
>>32050927

you are right but thats not my point, even if the hat is ugly he just has to believe that it is beautiful to be happier

de fak /fit cant you accept that people can be nice to other people
>>
>>32050849
>>32050900
Third guy here.
That pictue is shit because that man is telling his kid lying to people to make them feel good is a power which is a completely retarded lesson.

Also using the word awesome not only once but twice in a sentence.

that's reddit-tier shit.
>>
>>32049609
I would also like to know
>>
>>32050958

good luck saying the truth to people and expecting them to be ok.
>>
>>32050927
well yeah, that's the point. the dad was tricking the guy into wearing the hat more, so that other people would make fun of the hat and he'd eventually end up killing himself.

the dad's a supervillain, and his power is giving people a false sense of confidence. he probably spends most of his time at the golden gate bridge telling potential jumpers it won't even hurt when they hit the water
>>
Layne Norton's Strength and hypertrophy.
>>
>>32050958
it wasn't a lie. everyone has the ability to make someone feel good or happy.

and thats the fucking point of the whole comic
>>
>/fit/ - Hats
>>
>>32050982

>false sense of confidence

comz on there isnt a true or false confidence you either trust yourself or bot.

an ugly guy can pick a goos girl if he has confidence, just with his personnality even if heq ugly.
>>
>>32050921
because if you depend on a picture telling you what to do you'll quit anyways after a few weeks
>>
>>32051013

how to not depend on a pic to do it forever ?

if you say discipline tell le how to have it, to perform a almighty willpower
>>
>>32051012
>there isnt a true or false confidence

sure there is. i could tell myself that i can definitely do a backflip, to the point where i believe i can, but last time i tried i landed on my face and fucked my shit up. so i'd be lying to myself, therefore the confidence i had in my ability to do backflips would be false
>>
>>32050911
You didn't even try, anon.
>>
>>32051061

is there a video ?

also believing that you are awesome and believing that you can do a backflip is diferent.
>>
I hope you added in actual accessories while you were doing SS like Hammer Curls, Preacher Curls, Skullcrushers, Seated Calf Raise and BB Rows.

If not, then add those in at like 4x8 and then take your normal SS exercises, lower the weight and increase the reps. maybe something like 3x10 or 5x10. or just do pyramid sets and drops sets.
>>
>>32051112
:^(
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.