[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nootropics/Smart Drugs General™
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 6
File: Smart-Drugs.jpg (35 KB, 500x354) Image search: [Google]
Smart-Drugs.jpg
35 KB, 500x354
It's almost nearing exam period here in the UK, I've copped Adrafinil, Alpha GPC and Sulbutiamine. I've already got Rhodiola and Phenibut and Caffeine/Theanine at 2:1 ratio. Was thinking of copping Bromantane and stacking it with Semax.

What is the boost Noot you've tried?

>Discuss.
>>
caffeine
>>
>>31938728
Ive been using phenylpiracetam it's pretty good I feel like it works better on some days than other though
>>
>>31938732
It's time you've expanded your horizon mate.
>>31938785
I've never tried that, heard it's pretty potente in terms of stimumlative properties.
>>
Phenibut is great but I only use it for anxiety. Make sure to not take it everyday. 2-3 times a week is ideal. Kava kava is good for anxiety, too.

Adrafinil works great for staying up while studying.

I've used sulbutiamine but didn't notice a difference after a month.
>>
Adderall is fucking great.

I can pick up alot more details with a glance then before.

It's like everything is in slow(er) motion from my perspective.
>>
>>31938785

Tolerance develops quick. I try to use it 2x/week max and spread it out so I never have to worry bout it.
>>
File: 1405698357925.jpg (22 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1405698357925.jpg
22 KB, 300x225
This thread could not have come at a better time. Does anyone have experience with noopept? Comments? Warnings?
>>
>>31942025
Anyone?

[spoiler]please respond[/spoiler]
>>
>>31938728
ITT: drug addicts
>>
>>31942842
>>31942025
Noopept was pretty shit, Im pretty sure it's just placebo.

If you want a nootropic that works and it's just ass-tasting powder then get amphetamine. I hear 2-fluoromethamphetamine is even better but Ive never tried it and its hard to get.
>>
>>31942025
stack it with aniracetam and buy a good scale and for gods sake don't use it every day your body cant just produce more energy youll just dig a deficit
>>
I've been taking Alpha GPC caps and they feel pretty good with caffeine. I also take L-tryptophan before sleep, and theanine when I need to chill. It's all casual stuff but I'm interested in going the powder route and measuring everything myself. What are your guy's opinion on Powder City? They have a ton of stuff I'm interested in and might expand further on the noots.
>>
>>31941096
Adderall is fucking incredible.

In moderation.

Be very, VERY careful. Use it even a few times in a given week and you approach the very steep slope of an amphetamine addiction. Getting back up is waaay harder than just not taking the fall in the first place.
>>
>>31938728
I cycle caffeine 200mg/l-theanine 400mg 1 month on/1 month off
On the off month I take noopept 25mg/alpha-gpc 200mg same 1 month cycle. Too much noopept or alpha-gpc can cause brain fog.
I also take phenibut whenever I have an exam or interview or whatever. Never take it more than once a week, tolerance builds up almost instantly.
>>
are ECA stacks with Epehedra/Ephedrin HCL/Yohimbin HCL any good for fat burning?
if not, what should i get for maximum fat loss while working out?
>>
Where can I get these drugs like Adderall or something very close in term of effects without prescription?
I live in Europe, please help!
>>
>>31947424
OP here, I'm also interested. Adderall is almost impossible to cop in Europe unless you use the darkweb; and I can't be arsed with bitcoin purchases and all that funny jazz which may land me on some secret service watch.
>>
>>31947636
Ok, and all these drugs that you've cited in the first post, aren't they efficient enough?
>>
>>31938728
Dexamphetamines are literally god-tier, i'm flying past my uni exams while I should be shit at school and never finished high school with a diploma cuz i'm too lazy.
>>
>>31938728
>400mg Sulbutiamine
>160mg Caffeine
>320mg L-Theanine
>500mg Phenibut
Straight up God mode. Obviously that should be limited to once or twice a week at the most due to tolerance issues.
>>
UK fag here too

Got my a level exams in a couple months to decide if I go to uni and naturally I'm shitting the bed. Does any know where I can buy adderall or Ritalin ? Or anything that the OP mentioned. Would really appreciate an answer. I'm in Sheffield if that helps
>>
>>31947751
>Dexamphetamines
I'm pretty sure my dealer doesn't have that. How else would you go about getting it?
>>
>>31938728
no permament effect

often takes you to the opposide of the wanted effect

so fuck them
>>
>>31947800
got a prescription, which is best. Because you always want to take more and you end up as a wreck. Keeping the same dose for a long time works, with breaks. I'm in Europe and it's pretty hard to get even here. Best luck would be hearing around in university circles for someone that sells some of their prescribed amount.
>>
>>31947819
Thanks for the info.
>>
>>31947787
Pls respond. I'm desperate
>>
>>31947783
Got access to all those, gonna try that stack. It better work lol.
>>31947787
>Sheffield
Leeds fag reporting. I'm already at Uni, so no pressure on me. I'd go for something like Phenibut to calm you down mate.

>>31947818
You'd have to explain what you mean by no permenant effect.
>>
File: sadfrog lying awake at night.jpg (29 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
sadfrog lying awake at night.jpg
29 KB, 640x360
>want modafinil
>poorfag
>>
>>31947909

http://www.lifehackgoods.com/

For ausfags.
>>
>>31947861
>>31947861

Cheers bud. How you get access to those? Dealer? I only know people who sell traditional drugs. Fucking sucks
>>
Eurofag here can't really get any access to shit like Adderall so I'm sticking to caffeine.

I often just drink a couple of redbulls and some green tea if I got something important coming up. Never failed me
>>
Anybody know why amphetamines work in reverse for some people?

>diagnosed with ADHD as a kid
> given dexamphetamine that literally calmed me down like a sedative
>>
Can I take ECA stack with Adderall?
I have ADD and have to study for an important exam in ~6 months, so I'm taking Adderall daily.
Any way to use both?
>>
Modafinil is pretty incredible. Blows adderal out of the water especially since it isn't a filthy amphetamine.
>>
>>31938728

out of curiosity, what's your stance on roids? Is there anyone here who is pro smart drugs but anti roids?
>>
>Modafinil from http://www.lifehackgoods.com/ 90 caps $104
>Modafinil from amazon.com 90 caps $22

Difference in purity?
>>
Lads where do you get them from? Most people i know only sell weed.
I need a hook up in Nottingham
>>
The guys who make shitty memes and can't put down the burgers want to get smarter. I guess they didn't watch limitless. Oh well. Enjoy the boost fellas

:)
>>
>>31948173
internet
>>
>>31948153
>lifehackgoods.com
looks sketchy and lists as 100mg caps.
I'd go with the amazon, along with their reviews.
>>
>>31948209

Found this, do you think its any good?
http://www.unitedpharmacies-uk.md/Modalert_Modafinil_200mg_10_Tablets_p_974.html
This won't make me go crazy and kill people or anything right lads?
>>
>>31948153
>amazon.com
you're looking at modifilan, i.e. seaweed extract.

Oh and modafinil is expensive.
>>
>>31948236
No, you'll do that on your own in time
>>
>>31948236

Yeah that's fine, I think I've bought from them before.
>>
>>31948281
>>31948267
Thanks moites ill give them a try.
Good luck in your exams
>>
Wish you could still use Silk Road reliably. I bet these are on there.
>>
>>31948230
>lifehackgoods.com

What's wrong with 100mg caps?
>>
>>31948263
it's like 50p a tab
>>
>>31948153

Not sure that you're looking at the right stuff, if you're finding it that cheap buy it.
>>
>>31948323
Nothing but at that pricing it seems cheaper to go 200
>>
>>31938728
Yo, OP. I'm approaching my exams as well and I want some of this magical brain power. I only really knew of adderall but I'm not sure if I can be bothered with using silkroad to buy it illegally. What's some decent shit to get started on that I can buy legally?
>>
>>31947909
if youre in the US, you can buy adrafinil online very easily and cheaply. adrafinil is metabolized into modafinil so you just need to take a slightly higher dose. ive been using it for months and i like it.
>>
>>31938728
I'm about to take my a levels too. What is the best stack I can use for best effect while studying? (legal)
>>
Food. Calories. Beer. I like Oxygen a lot.
>>
took piracetam complex (piracetam, choline and another i cant remember) about a year ago

best stuff i ever took. one of my friends is the type of person that can remember and recall ANYTHING they read over, and i was always so jelly, they got high 90 grades just because of hwo their memory worked. then i started taking piracetam and i could do the same thing...it was fucking surreal.

i could recall ANYTHING i read. i studied for my calc 2 exam in one day and got a 90+ in the course overall (SRS). it was amazing. highly considering getting some more, only thing stopping me is my source sent me a sour batch the last time that smelled like fkn laundry detergent
>>
>>31943354

>amphetamine
>nootropic

Pick one, uneducated pleb.
>>
>>31949047
I pick the uneducated pleb
>>
>>31948094
Acts as a stimulant at all doses, so it was probably just enhanced focus that led to that. All drugs affect people differently and shit, but having a complete reverse is odd.
>>
>>31949004
>I like Oxygen a lot.
You mean like one of those "oxygen bar" places?
>>
>>31949128
I mean, man, those air places are cool.
>>
I've never used fuckall and get middle tier grades (60-80) what can I take to get me dem 90s
>>
Instead of being faggots and relying on the jew chemical, how bout you just pay attention in class and study?
>>
>>31949168
no
>>
>http://www.becomingasuperhuman.com/dr-andrew-hill-nootropics-diy-neuroscience-increase-brain-power/

Most of this thread is complete moronic broscience. If you're genuinely curious, start with some actual science and work from there.
>>
>>31947424
Amphetamine salts (speed), weigh them and put them in capsules. Tada, adderall.
>>
>>31949047
Nigger just because people snort 100mg at once doesn't mean you can't use a low (15-20mg) dose
>>
>Tried 15mg adderall
Tried some from my dads prescription. Regular old amphetamine boost, super stronk attention, increased heart rate, kinda sweaty. Helped me get through some law exam. Bretty good but not worth the hype.
>Modafinil 200mg
Bought from darknet. Pretty boring, got some energy from it and helped get me through a day with a weed hangover. Not worth the money, just sleep right and take caffeine.
>>
>>31949229
but that's illegal
>>
>>31949284
Buying adderall without a script is also illegal.
>>
I've been taking 300mg of Adrafinil a day for the past 3 days, and it's great. I'm gonna slow down now and take it sparingly, I don't want to fuck up my liver. What's good to add to it to make a good stack?
>>
>>31949355
How about modafinil.
>>
Is Phenibut legit for ADHD?
>>
20-30mg of dmaa + a cup of coffee. you'll have the energy and focus of adderall as well as felling euphoric / happy. Without the "anxiety and overwhelming" feeling of adderrall.
>>
>>31942025
used for a long time without any noticable benefits. i did however tend to get extremely irate and shittier moods on it.

still have a bunch left over. would not recommend/10
>>
>>31949301
still more legal than having a class a
>>
>>31950021
no idea

one night i was pre drinking with a few mates before we headed out and i decided to take a spoonful of phenibut and then snort a fat line of it off the table

i legit blacked out all night, worst i've ever been
>>
>>31948173

Uni of? I'm in Nottingham and have access to Ritalin.
>>
>>31948094
Adhd here, stimulants calm us down to a point and then you'll start to feel the stimulant effect. Just up your dosage until you get the desired effect
>>
Just took my very first (effective) hit of nootropics, Focalin XR 60mg. Before I only tried baby doses that didn't do shit.

Holy shit why is chemistry suddenly so interesting? I can't stop thinking about this one compound that I haven't yet figured the structure out yet.
>>
>>31938728
>What is the boost Noot you've tried?
THEY ARE ALL CRAP
PLACEBO EFFECT
WASTE OF MONEY
>>
>>31948094
ADHD people are under-stimulated by their day-to-day activities. amphetamines amp those up to actually excite their brain, which is why, to a normie, amphetamines are stimulating and exciting, and allow ADHD people to focus on important tasks/relax.
>>
File: 6545542544326.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
6545542544326.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>Order Noopept online from UK to Iceland
>Get an email telling me that it's a drug and that i need a doctors prescription or some shit

Why do some countries get to sell this shit as supplements and some shitholes like Iceland have to deal with this shit?

FUUUUUUCK

I should be able to do what i want with my own body and use exactly what i want to use. They´re basically telling me that they own me. FUCKOSAIFHLISDJFIASDUHFP<SEHGF9P8SH
>>
>>31952108
>and some shitholes like Iceland
But u guys make the best music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4dT8FJ2GE0
>>
>>31952108

>born in Ukraine
>come to Canada
>fucking ANTIBIOTICS are only by prescription
>North America are you serious ?
>>
>>31952155
>What is an increase in antibiotic resistance from overuse and misuse?
>>
That sounds like some Thomas Tallis shit, so technically it's not derived from Icelandic culture.
>>
>>31952206

>as if people were misusing antibiotics in East Europe

maybe its only Americans that are so dumb to do so ?
Antibiotics CANT prescription meds, their whole purpose is to save life in critical situations
>had really bad flu, had my friends to mail it to me from Ukraine
>topfknkek

It's the same with nootropics, government just owns you
>>
>>31952278
You're delusional and borderline retarded.
>>
>>31952305

great argument
>>
>>31952278
Considering your lack of restraint towards other medicine like alchohol, I doubt you wouldn't abuse antibiotics.
>>
>>31952353

How the fuck is alcohol medicine?
>>
>>31948136
Test is sort of a nootropic, definitely makes you think clearer and efficiently.
>>
>>31950021
Phenibut should NEVER be taken more than two times a week, and NEVER within 2-3 days of eachother. You can develop a physical dependance to it real fast. BTW it's not exactly a noot, it just gets grouped in with them all the time.
>>
>>31938728
>It's almost nearing exam period here in the UK, I've copped Adrafinil, Alpha GPC and Sulbutiamine. I've already got Rhodiola and Phenibut and Caffeine/Theanine at 2:1 ratio. Was thinking of copping Bromantane and stacking it with Semax.
1. Adrifinil I have no direct experience with, but low dose armodafinil I found took a week or two to get used to. If you're only a couple of weeks away from exam this is a bad idea, stick with caffeine and will power. The guy on supervet also did this thing where he pretty much chases his tail to wake up (apparently getting the semicircular canals working wakes you up) or the ol classics of a brisk walk and cold water to the face.

2. PRL-8-53 should increase working memory and recall if that's what you're looking for in the short term.

3. SEMAX is expensive and while it'll pep you up in the short term, it's best effects come from consistent long term use. I would rather go for SELANK since you seem to want to stop jitteriness and it's a little cheaper. Make sure to keep them both refrigerated.

4. Get forskolin for when caffeine loses its edge

5. Alpha GPC will mildly pep you up, but is best combined with something like coluracetam that increases levels of choline in the brain.

6. Good diet , creatine, d-ribose, B complex, protons, alcar so that you don't burn out. Sublingual B12 is particularly effective at keeping you feeling less tired
>>
Armodafinil till the wheels fall off, stay up 4 days straight studying for law exams and then crash for a day to recuperate, take three scoops of C4 to workout through exhaustion Saturday morning yuuuh.

My body hates me.
>>
>>31948173
People do "revision parties" which is usually like drug laden stimulant fests.

I never did it, but plenty of people do.
>>
>>31947787
Just get speed from a dealer lad
Make sure you're focussed first though or you'll spend 12 hours wanking
>>
>>31948173
I know a few dealers, don't know if they have any stims beyond mandy and coke
Never try to get anything else tbh
>>
>>31952416
Bosnians can drink slivovitz for being medicine. I think same for most Turks.
>>
>>31952046
Another case of ADHD here, I couldn't have said it better myself. I always have a hard time describing to people how amphetamines mellow me out to focus on one thing rather than make me go crazy with energy like some meth-head.
>>
>bulk
>amphetamines
Pick one.
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 500x195) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 500x195
Anyone try Addium?
>>
>>31946173
I dunno, I've used amphetamine daily for a few weeks and gone cold turkey and been fine. In fact I hate using it for extended periods of time since it wears you down pretty quickly.

>>31952278
>had really bad flu
>thinks antibiotics will help
Sorry buddy, no amount of nootropics can cure your retardation.
>>
Nootropics are shit. They're all too mild/ineffective to even escape the realm of >not sure if placebo.

The ones that DO have a definite and discernable effect (*finils, phenibut, any research chem being peddled as a nootropic) aren't nootropic to begin with, they're drugs.

Stop being pussies and order a big ass sack of amphetamine off the dark net markets, I don't care how many bullshit ingredients you blend together it'll never feel anything like that time your friend let you have one of his adderalls.
>>
>>31957234
If you're bothering to order shit off the darknet get 2-fluoromethamphetamine instead. From what I've heard it's less euphoric (less distracting and addictive), lasts longer, gives more focus and motivation, and has much less of a comedown.
>>
>>31957519

I ordered 2-FMA twice from two different sources and either it was bunk both times or for whatever reason I can't fucking feel the effect. But I'm done trying. You wouldn't want a stimulant to last longer than amphetamine it already has a 12hr half-life. I personally feel no comedown with it.
>>
>Running out of speed and Agora is down

Guys...
>>
>>31957161

>Sorry buddy, no amount of nootropics can cure your retardation.

>39c temperature due to sinus infection
>hurr durr "ur antbuotics w0nt help um8 hurr durr"

ok, now I know why they won't sell it OTC here :)
>>
>>31957579
>12 hour half life
I can get 6, maybe 8 hours out of it tops. Ive never heard of anyone getting more than 10 hours from regular dexamphetamine, but to each their own.

>>31957618
Holy shit I didn't realize you khokhols were this fucking stupid. Do you really think an anti-bacterial drug will help you against a viral infection?
>>
>>31957695

That's because after that duration the levels in your system have dropped below the amount that makes you feel noticeably stimulated - even if that level is still more than half of the original dose. However the long half-life still has implications that can affect you, even dosing just once per day there will still be active amphetamine from the previous dose leftover and this amount will increase each day assuming you repeat the same dose.

With small doses (< 40mg) and a half-life of 10-12 hours this cumulative amount will not likely be of concern. But if you were to use a substance with an even longer half-life or take larger dosages it could quickly become a necessary consideration.
Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.