[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does 'making it' mean to you and how much is being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1417200681726.jpg (41 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1417200681726.jpg
41 KB, 400x388
What does 'making it' mean to you and how much is being fit involved?
Everyone has their own definition, so what's yours?
>>
>>31800730
it = the goal you never reach
>>
Statistically speaking the vast majority of people on this board won't "make it", in fact 1 in 20 of you will probably be dead in the next 5 years.
>>
>>31800746
I'm pretty sure many /fit/izen have made it and they're pretty happy now.
Most of them aren't /fit/izens anymore, though.
Like OCB.
>>
>>31800730
My idea of making it is getting ripped (my idea of ripped) and getting a decent enough job so that I can have lots of free time to do stuff I actually enjoy like lifting, drawing, surfing etc. I have literally zero desire to become one of those people devoted to working.
>>
>>31800869
And what about love/sex life?
Would you say 'I've finally made it' without someone by your side?
>>
>>31800886
Yes. I can't make the right girl appear when I want her to, so I cant be a sadfag until I find her.
>>
>>31800983
Nice.
thx brah
>>
literally kissing a girl

>tfw lifting 5 years and still havent mad it under my definition...
>>
>>31801023
just talk to people
>>
>>31801023
What kind of kiss are you trying to get?
>>
"Making it" if not careful can actaul lead to stagnation, plateaus. You have to keep on making new goals. As you approach your original goal of "making it", the time has come to shoot for a new goal, further out. Keep pushing yourself far. Keep on moving. Keep on progressing. I believe in you all.
>>
>>31801023
This is a socialization problem, not a lifting problem. But if it gives you more confidence, then so be it.
>>
being happy, i guess :)
>>
File: GreyFace.png (22 KB, 96x130) Image search: [Google]
GreyFace.png
22 KB, 96x130
>>31800730
making it is when you suck your dick during situps and jizz in your face through the middle of the plate
>>
>>31800730
Being secure enough to be able to attract women, generally fixing the fallout from my shitty youth, having a stable income and being properly educated.
>>
>>31801190
To me 'making it' is to become the best version of myself possibile. Both in terms of knowledge ad physical appereance.
I want to be the best for me and for the people I love, to be supportive for a family and a woman.
Lifting is just a small part of making it.
>>
File: Cereal_Guy.png (24 KB, 1500x978) Image search: [Google]
Cereal_Guy.png
24 KB, 1500x978
>>31801261
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.