[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit/ will I lose weight and start to look some whatvlean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2015-03-27-15-04-31.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-03-27-15-04-31.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
Hey /fit/ will I lose weight and start to look some whatvlean if I only do cardio and calisthenics? I'm new at the whole weight loss the proper way. I've been on crash diets but I don't want to lose any muscle this go around.
>>
>>31794622
read the sticky
>>
>>31794654

I've read the sticky but it's all about dieting, I want to know if I can do it without any dieting other not eating fast food, candy, and that type of shit.
>>
>>31794654
This

If you really want to not lift weights, at least do a bodyweight routine with pullups, pushups, body squats etc.
>>
>>31794622
Read the stick.

Bottom Line: Probably not, and fuck crash diets. Do your research, mix cardio and lifting and stick to a diet that properly fuels you. The sticky should have all the info you need.
>>
>>31794674
You will never make it, go join a fat acceptance blog on tumblr.
>>
>>31794674
No.
Getting /fit/ is like 80% diet. This doesn't mean only vegetables and rice and chicken, you can still have candy and shit in moderation
Tl;dr sticky and do some diet research on google
>>
>>31794674
1. Read the sticky.
2. Learn what a diet is and the basics of calories in, calories out.
3. Just do some fucking exercise.
>>
>>31794674
No, you can't.
You need to regulate what you eat beyond the sources you get your nutrients from.

For instance, I could eat 10k cal in nuts and stick to that weak ass diet you described. I'd get fat as fuck and get nowhere. Don't be lazy.
>>
>>31794674
Getting fit starts in the kitchen. Stop eating garbage and take control of your life.
>>
That's all I wanted to know, I'm chubby built from weights. I was hoping the cardio and bodyweight training would cut down the fat by itself, but a diet it is.
Thanks
>>
>>31794756
Go forth and do this :D
>>
>>31794674
>I've read the sticky but it's all about dieting
No, you didn't, otherwise you wouldn't be asking this;
>I want to know if I can do it without any dieting other not eating fast food, candy, and that type of shit.
>>
fug, too lazy to diet, but still want to get from 20%bf towards less fatty.
And why does all the remaining bodyfat have to concentrate on the belly area?
>>
>>31794622
Yes, it takes more time but you also get the additional benefits of easily being able to move your body however you wish
Sauce : I'm currently cutting, running and doing calisthenics
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.