[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need tips
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 11
File: Screenshot_2015-03-28-22-03-22_1.jpg (142 KB, 1072x1684) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-03-28-22-03-22_1.jpg
142 KB, 1072x1684
I'm 18 with two months of high school left. I'm a kissless virgin. I've been lifting for the last few months and I look much better, and recently got my braces off. People say I'm very handsome and I should model, but I have no idea on how to use this. How can I fuck as many girls as I can in a high school setting? Can I just invite them over and do it from there? And how do I get their number? Help me /fit/ I want to make at least a little part of my high school memorable. Pic related, girl who called me very handsome
>>
>>31660486
idc about your shit post more of the girl
>>
>>31660486
>People say I'm very handsome and I should model
you're gonna need to provide a picture if you expect anyone to believe you.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (85 KB, 483x859) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
85 KB, 483x859
>>31660776
>getting ready for hate

h-h-here you go guys....
>>
>>31660810
When you look like that how the fuck do you not pull? Are you b8ing me m8?
>>
>>31660810
holy shit you have to literally have severe autism to still be a virgin
>>
listen m80 if you want to have a lot of sex in high school you're going to have to start fucking girls who are quick to the draw or you're going to have to start lowering your standards, and both are things you don't want to do if you want to do anything which requires a reputation when you're older.

if you are serious about this then get on okcupid since you are a legal adult now and send a message to literally everyone you would want to have sex with. Even if you live in a small town you will easily get more dates than you can handle with some persistence.

High schools are very small dating pools and fucking around in there is just going to cause you drama that you don't want to have. If you don't already have a group of friends to have sex with then just wait until you graduate and you can go to college or move to a big city where the sex flows like water.

As far as "game" goes, you want to avoid taking advice actually... It's like riding a bike or dancing, in that it requires intuition. People can tell you "keep pedaling" or "left foot forward" but having lots of sexual relationships requires that you first be a good people person in general, and that requires that you spend a lot of time with people. Luckily this is fun, because it means you can spend time meeting new people. You want to meet lots of new people. Its a skill that requires practice but its the most human skill.

Yeah basically it's not going to happen overnight or even soon and it won't happen dramatically. It seems like you are already focused on being physically attractive so just work on being mentally and emotionally attractive too.

If that grill likes you then hang out with her in public and if she seems comfortable with you then you can suggest hanging out in private. From there you two can do whatever you want to do. That's all there is to it, the rest is subtleties and details that we cannot predict or really elaborate online.
>>
>>31660823
>>31660842
Seriously not baiting guys. Went through puberty pretty late so I was ignored all my life up until last year. Clueless on how to deal with girls. Not super short either, 6' 1"
>>
>>31660810
Oh damn you actually should model height?
>>
>>31660810

hahHahaha get off 4chan, you're Chad-tier.

you shouldn't have the problems of ugly people
>>
>>31660810
I'm not gay but you have a nice masculine jaw line dude
>>
>>31660850
thanks bro
>>
File: scoobydoobydoo.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
scoobydoobydoo.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
>>31660855
just give her the ol' lickeroo m8
>>
>>31660872
anytime breh
>>
>>31660864
6' 1"
>>31660865
how do I be a chad
>>
File: 36.jpg (36 KB, 500x593) Image search: [Google]
36.jpg
36 KB, 500x593
>>31660810
i admire the size and shape of your balls so i'll give you my two cents: alcohol. chase a girl you know you're cool with that would probably give it up and invite her to a house party or some kind of neutral place where you can get boozed together. don't be pushy cuz it'll come off as rapey. but be sure to give the signals that you want to fuck her. in my experience i've always been pretty sure it was going down with a girl at some point so hopefully the same works for you. in the words of bloc party: play it cool, boy.

you're not bad looking. go get some fresh ass.
>>
>>31660810
OK, you are very handsome, I don't even had to say no homo. Your eyebrows look majestic
>>
File: costanza.jpg (17 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
costanza.jpg
17 KB, 250x250
>>31660888
>2015
>solving problems with drug use
ISHYGDDT
>>
>>31660888
I don't get invited to parties, and no girl has ever approached me or actively sought out to talk to me
>>
>>31660865
Go back to r9k cunt
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 438x305) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 438x305
Dude you are what women call "perfect", you should be attracting women left and right. Just read "the book of pook". Learn to talk to girls and you'll be set for life.
>>
File: HaGayyy.gif (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
HaGayyy.gif
2 MB, 640x480
>>31660868
>I'm totally gay and you have a nice masculine jaw line dude.

Fixed that for you, dont be afraid to act yourself.
>>
>>31660926
I'll try. I've been to a couple parties and whenever I'm there the girls just walk up to a bunch of guys and start hooking up with them except me. I got my braces off a month ago, maybe that was the problem
>>
>>31660810
If this nigga is a kissless virgin, there no hope for me.
>>
Talk to girls. Its really as easy/hard as that. PUA is bullshit/ over complicated. Honestly you can just go up to a a girl and say "excuse me I saw you as you walked by and wanted to say you have a nice ... or whatever. My names anon btw, talk about some random shit and then be like you seem pretty cool lets get a drink later. If a girl is giving you visible signs she likes you then its pretty much a given she will say yes. Essentially you just want to be confident and somewhat assertive. When approaching people don't think of it as a test of yourself but a test on them to see if they are cool people, this really helps your confidence.

You will propley have better luck going for younger girls as well. I'm 20 going on 21 and most the girls that like me are usually 16-19.
>>
File: 60.jpg (54 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
60.jpg
54 KB, 500x667
>>31660900
it's not alcoholism til you graduate college.

>>31660922
>I don't get invited to parties
well that complicates things but not all's lost. you got guy friends from sports or music or clubs or anything? you got 2 options, you get your own thing going with your closest friends. or you can hit up guys you're cool with that you know party and just ask if you can come party with them. i know that sounds super lame but i actually got hit up by a couple quiet dudes in my class that were like "hey i wanna get out and meet some people can i come party with you" and i'd shoot em a text from whatever was going down that weekend. be sure to bring your own beer so you're not mooching and don't pester cuz you know how sometimes people throw things together at the last minute. start talking to girls in your classes and clubs or whatever. don't make promises about a sick party this weekend. just mention that you want to hang out with friends more now that your not [studying for AP exams] (fill in the blank with lame excuse for being antisocial for the last 3 years). shoot, you never know, maybe the girl knows of something cool going on and invites you cuz she actually likes you.

>>31660888
ps check my triple.
>>
>>31660810
>those eyebrows

You need to do something with that.
>>
TINDER

Honestly you could just ask girls if they want to eat pizza and fuck
>>
>>31661051
Thanks dude this really helps
>>31661060
What would I do? I've always had big eyebrows
>>
>>31660486
Ask her if she wants to fuck
If she says ye, there ya go
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>31660810
Nigga you already Zyzz, just be a sickkunt already
>>
>>31661112
wouldn't girls get seriously creeped out by this?
>>
>>31661101
just leave your eyebrows like this, they are dominant as fuck
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 483x859) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 483x859
>>31661130
Not by this face
>>
>>31660810
Very handsome, but /fit/ is probably not the best place to ask for advice on this issue.
>>
>>31661130
If they think you are ugly, yes you will creep them out.

If they are into you, no, they'll think its direct and confident.
>>
>>31661162
>>31661138
Thanks guys, this gave me a good confidence boost. I'll try this out tomorrow, hopefully my autist ways doesn't take over
>>
>>31661165

lol this. THats whats so lame about trying to get with grills in 2015. Grills decide if youre hot enough these days. It's pathetic. Feminism is destroying America. Obama needs to GTFO and we need to go back to being a badass women hating country because those were our best days.
>>
File: 15.jpg (50 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
15.jpg
50 KB, 500x500
>>31661051
>>31661101
good!

one last note on the alcohol: you don't want to be blasted. she needs an excuse to blame "unethical" decision making on and you have to have a couple because she won't if you're not. and obviously don't push her to drink more than she wants to cuz that falls under rapey also. you'll have plenty of time in college to experiment with how precisely you know your alcohol tolerence but now's not the time.

good luck to you jawbro.
>>
>>31661212
I've been drunk a couple times, I've figured out I have a pretty low tolerance, at least for now. Thanks again bro
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.