[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to craigslist >search 'm4m' 'gym'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 17
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 319x475) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 319x475
>go to craigslist
>search 'm4m' 'gym' under missed connections
>post results

Early morning - gym shower - didn't have time, looked like you were interested
Talked about controlling the hot water temp
Loved your uncut show and trying to get my attention
Let's try again early am as today
Tell me a unique attribute of mine
>>
>>31025056
>tell me a unique attribute of mine
nigga you gay
>>
>>31025056
>using craigslist
>not grindr
>>
>>31026671
I think you missed the point breh

Half of /fit/ is already on grindr anyway
>>
File: 1424441686314.jpg (189 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1424441686314.jpg
189 KB, 640x480
>>31026685
I deleted grindr the other day :^)
>>
Here's one greentext'd for your convenience:

>Ur a older white guy
>U had blue shorts on
>When I waled in u were
>Talking to a Mexican guy
>U had ur shirt off. I was doing
>Push up in the sauna. I all ways see u
>And never got a close look at u
>But to day I did and may I say ur body was on point
>U know who I am hit me up
>>
>I have met you several times at this gym. We have said hello to each other on the gym floor and sauna. You are very fit and muscular. Today February 4th, 2015 around 1:30 pm we chatted in the sauna. Your super hot and caught a glimpse of your beautiful uncut cock in the shower as you dry off. I would suck your cock in a heart beat and swallow your love juices. I'm not sure if you are married you mentioned kids. If you read this and your interested tell me what we talked about and I would love to give you a blow job you would never forget better than your wife if you have one.

>This could be our secret and ongoing if you like.

>If you read this and are interested please get back to me ASAP and let's play. ;-)
>>
>>31027733
>love juices
> I would love to give you a blow job you would never forget better than your wife if you have one

Gays talk the talk man, topkek
>>
>>31027784
makes me scared to come out
>>
File: 1407357386228.jpg (58 KB, 499x496) Image search: [Google]
1407357386228.jpg
58 KB, 499x496
>>31027784
>implying you're not turned on by the homo chatter
>>
Fuck OP, you made me scared of my own gym

>Gym buds? - m4m - 38

>age : 38 body : average status : married

>Looking for a gym bud to meet up early am and hit the gym together. I'm not fat or skinny but just need to tone up a bit. I'm looking to swim, and do some other cardio and maybe some weight stuff. Looking for other str8/ dl dudes that wouldn't mind having a bud to keep them accountable. I'm looking to do this in the early am around 5am. Always usually end a workout w/ a visit to the sauna. Also, wouldn't mind a little man to man play but not in the gym but could be your reward if you just need a good bj or a tight ass to fuck. Hit me up and let's see if we can figure it out. Must be serious and d&d free.

Theres a few of these
>>
>I know this is a long shot but worth giving it a try.
>We workout at the same place every morning. >You are older than i am and also straight like myself.
>For some reason we tend to always gravitate towards each other and joke around.
>I casually catch you stare at me and when we are around each other i could sense that we both get a little nervous.
>I don't know if you feel a connection too, and i don't know how to go about it because i have never had a connection with another male before.
> Let me know where we workout or what we both drive if you sew this..even a little squeeze when we shake hands or a throw a joke to hint me that you are also into me.

topkek fucking weirdos
>>
>>31028118

>To the pretty young mixed guy who works at the gym - m4m - 34

>age : 34

>Every time I see you at the gym, walking around with a slight twitch, I can't help but look. You have such a nice looking mouth. Id love to get my BBC in it. I can tell you're a little fem, you seem a bit shy too. I hope you see this. Tell me which east side gym you work at, I'd love to get those pretty lips wrapped around my throbbing black dick.
o lawd
>>
>>31028118
>Must be serious and d&d free.
why doesn't he want to play D&D? I go to the gym to become a barbarian.
>>
>>31028241
He ain't got time for games, just dick
>>
File: 141414141414.jpg (50 KB, 402x600) Image search: [Google]
141414141414.jpg
50 KB, 402x600
>>31028038
S-stop!1!
>>
>>31028146

>you are straight just like myself

I have bad news for you, craigslist gym guy
>>
>>31028146
Do these people actually think the man they're writing to will somehow also be browsing an m4m gym section on craigslist? What is going through their minds?
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 298x279) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 298x279
I fuckin hate these threads.
>>
>>31028310
It's not impossible.
>>
File: mhmm....jpg (15 KB, 447x444) Image search: [Google]
mhmm....jpg
15 KB, 447x444
>>31028165
>Red head at Planet Fitness - m4m - 48

>age : 48 body : average height : 5'7" (170cm)

>I have seen you work out several times at the gym. You have a fantastic, sexy build and a gorgeous face. You have great arms, very broad shoulders and a chest like Superman. I'm older than you by more than a decade, so I doubt that you would have any interest in an older guy like me. I am sure you could have any girl or guy that you might be attracted to. But, you always catch my eye as you are just do stunning. I fantasize about you each time I see you.

>I have no idea if you will ever read this; if you are gay or bi; or if there's any chance that you are attracted to older guys.

>But if you are, please reply. I would love to buy you a drink and get to know you as a person and not just the super hot red head at the gym.
>>
>>31028322
>getting a boner to this

w-why
>>
File: harold makin skrilla.jpg (22 KB, 400x344) Image search: [Google]
harold makin skrilla.jpg
22 KB, 400x344
>>31028449
I give it a month before that poor ginger gets drugged & raped by some middle aged manlet @ planet fitness
>>
>>31028310

Isn't it basically a greentext story only with the slimmest chance of hope that something might come of it?
>>
> you were taking your time and showing hard in the shower at the gym this afternoon. couldn't stop checking you out. let me know something about you or me if you are interested in showing off some more...
>>
>>31028310
it somewhat makes sense.
mostly fucked up people browse and post on m4m. whoever they are attracted to might also be fucked up. so there's a chance.
>>
You came to the gym this morning around 7:00am. Ran at the treadmill for about 10 minutes and then continued lifting weights. Then, around 8:30, you came to the shower. When you came out of the shower, you were naked and I have to tell you, you have one of the best bodies I have ever seen. Your cock looks perfect and meaty even when it wasn't erect.
If you ever want to get a full body massage, please shoot me an e-mail. I will be more than happy to help you in any way you want.
>>
>>31028587
Craiglist is kinda like old fashioned bus station bathrooms...the gays just gravitate there.
>>
>>31028146

>also straight like myself

All this denial is making me cringe.
>>
File: mafackn crunk kramer.gif (2 MB, 220x165) Image search: [Google]
mafackn crunk kramer.gif
2 MB, 220x165
>>31028449
>Planet fitness on Outer Loop - m4m

>To the nice piece of ass that was there tonight during the UL basketball game. I saw you looking at me while I was starring at you. Those tight white shorts with your tight briefs on underneath drove me crazy all night. You caught me looking several times, I could not stop. You are the finest piece of ass I have seen in a long while. I know if you see this you will know who I am. Email me back if you want me to take care of that nice bulge and that tight ass (I will tongue it or fuck it, or both). Tell me what you were doing and more details about your clothes so I know it is you.

These niggas raping us with they eyes, is this what white wymyn feel like when they go outside? I workout FOR MAHSELF NOT SO YA CAN GET OFF LATER THINKIN 'BOUT MY MEAT
>>
Gold's Gym h-ville rd. - m4m - 42

We were in the steam room yesterday around 6pm, had a great time playing with your great cock...can't wait to do it again!

Gold's Gym - m4m - 38 (Hendersonville Rd)

We met yesterday around 12:00 I was in hot tub you went into steam room I came in you shot your load for me, would love a repeat...

motherofgod, hendersonville NC is gay as fuck.
>>
>Just saw you at the gym. You big beefy ginger with a great ass. :-) couldn't help but notice. We changed next to one another. Need a work out buddy?
>>
>>31028652
I go to that gym, I live right down the street
>>
>>31028702
I've never been to a golds gym, I always thought it would be a magical place that I could always respect and join one day when I thought I finally made it

Today I lost that dream, smeared out with some faggots jizz
>>
>>31028652
Kek
>>
>>31028790
Near indy? I'm up near fort wayne but I'm just scouring the missed connections sections

>>31028652
>>31028449
>>31028165
>>31028118

Think all of these are close to indy Dx
>>
>>31025056
A gay friend of mine found me once in a m4m CL add. Fucking creepy, mostly due to the amount of detail and weird desires this person had of me.
>>
>>31028980
details
>>
>>31028827
Louisville actually. Best friend lives in Indy on Mass Ave though ill be there next weekend for his bday
>>
>>31028988
>>>31025056 (OP)
>A gay friend of mine found me once in a m4m CL add. Fucking creepy, mostly due to the amount of detail and weird desires this person had of me.

Essentially they described me in detail and it was where I worked (used to work for a department store). Details included hair color, type of haircut, glasses, what I was wearing that day. Something along the lines of "I really loved your ass, those pants looked extra tight. I couldn't stop staring at your ass. I must of hung around the men's department for a good extra hour just hoping you would step into the men's dressing room and have your way with me. If you're reading this, I will be there next saturday at around 8 pm." He then described what he would be wearing, and then said. "I'm very discrete I will pretend to need help for a suit. I will then go to the dressing room. I will not lock it. If you come in I will let you cum in my mouth. Don't worry I can make a strong man like you cum in a matter of minutes so your boss/ fellow employees dont find out. I just want that big cock inside my mouth. If I do a good job I hope you can stick it in my ass. I will let you do ANYTHING to me, those strong arms, legs, and yeah I saw that big package."

Sooommeething like that....I called in that Saturday. Becuase... i thought I was going to get raped.
>>
>>31029150
>not getting a bj

homo
>>
>Planet Fitness - m4m

>Met ya once, you seem shy but gonna throw this out there anyways, worth a shot. Always with your buddy, if ya ever want to grab a beer an hang out, let me know. Maybe I could be your new buddy at the gym and late at night when you are horny. Also you are a bigger, strong guy!!
>>
>I was working out today and saw you. Damn your fine! I was doing planks in the area closest to the Personal Training section. If you see this email me back and tell me what you were wearing. I kept checking you out and you checked me out. Would love to get together, even if it is just to suck you off. I am discreet.
>>
>We have chatted a few times in the locker room. Today out on the weight floor and again in the locker room. You're young African American guy and I'm a middle age white guy. Both of us are in good shape. Hmu. Maybe we can lift together some afternoon.
>>
>>31028497
toplel
>>
>You are in your mid 20s, muscular dude, we locker near each other and cross paths all the time - mornings, afternoons, weekends, etc.
>Chatted again on Wed. about working out and swimming. You wore tight black trunks.
>Give me a shout if our friendly str8 chats could be a gateway to some nsa release.
>>
>Ran next to you sometime last week on the treadmills in Brodie.
>Can't remember what day it was, but you were a fit white guy with medium-length hair and I was really turned on just getting sweaty next to you.
>Would be cool to run into you again.
>>
>Steamroom Sensation - m4m

>I must admit that temptation is HARD. I was enjoying my time in the steam room as usual when I notice a pleasant surprise. My neighbor decided to join me. In addition, he decided to bare it all. He continuously reached below while lifting the little cloth. I now know why it is HARD to keep your hands to yourself. Maybe we can change that if you desire to. Nothing like a couple of brothers playing together.
>>
> You came to my house for some Manscaping about six weeks ago. Its getting close to time for your treatment again. I know you was happy with what you got because you told me how much you loved the hot wax on your bum, especially the inside of your ass cheeks. Plus. Your cock spoke loud enough for your excitement with out saying a word. I hope your body building competition went well for you. You'er such a hot masculine, muscled, man. I know it worked for me! You told me that you had a hot, young, mostly smooth,"Toyfriend" that you wanted me to clean up a little. Well I lost your email and # Damnit! Tell me what you said that he needed and tell me how you described my tongue feeling on your clean, slick, hairless hole. I would love to take care of you both at the same time! How hot would that be?!!!
>>
>Planet Fitness Locker Room - m4m (Glenwood)

>Yesterday we were in the Glenwood Planet Fitness locker room at the same time, 3, 3:30. I had just come from the shower and you were in front of the mirrors checking out your phone. You undressed slowly and stood there naked for a few minutes and we exchanged glances. You walked to the shower and looked back. We connected again after your shower. I regret not pursuing anything. Describe yourself and me.
>>
Home Gym master race
>>
>>31026715
Me too, but only because i got a new phone and dont want to sign up again until i lost more weight.
>>
>>31030265
Your loss ;)
>>
>>31030265
>Missing out on free brotein
>Master race
Top kek
>>
File: 1423816130870.jpg (80 KB, 425x960) Image search: [Google]
1423816130870.jpg
80 KB, 425x960
>These two cute possibly college age looking guys go to my gym
>Catch them glancing over at me sometimes
>Want to believe they're mirin or checking me out
>More likely they're looking on in disgust at my hideousness and how i do squats to compensate for my virginity
>>
>I''ve seen you a few tines recently and think you're amazingly hot. Today, while drying off you unveiled the most beautiful cock I've seen in a long time adorned with a very large PA. I tried not to stare too much but managed to catch your eye and give you a smile. You seem like a very shy guy so I appreciate the show. Not sure that you will see this but am sure the next time I see you, I will introduce myself.
Still drooling.
Xo
>>
>>31030684
What the hell is a PA?
>>
>home gym masterrace
>no one ever writes a missed connection about how much they want to fuck my straight virgin hole

;__;
>>
>>31030856
Pierced Anus?

captcha: IdJap. I would totally Jap.
>>
>Saw you in the shower through the mirror. You soaped up a lot and I was enjoying the show.

>It was around 2:30 pm. Nice goods!

>Send me an email so I can see you again! Need to see it closer. Was just getting there so didn't want to shower right then.
>>
>>31030856
Prince Albert
>>
>>31025056
>Hey,really good looking guy,sexy body,mature and same here and interested in the DL bud!

He means Deadlift, right?
>>
After reading this thread I'm not using the showers in my gym anymore. Fuck that. Fuck gay lust, fuck saunas and fuck showers
>>
You asked me to use you as a toilet - m4m - 22 (dallas tx)

We've met a couple of times, the last time we talked you offered to pay for my protein shakes at the gym/have an arrangement with you.

I've been looking for you on grindr but I haven't seen you.

describe what you look like or send a picture so I know it's you
>>
>>31031135
>not taking a broshower with your bros and having a good laugh while you give each other brojobs
confirmed for not gonna make it
>>
>>31031196
not gonna lie, lel'd at brojobs
>>
>Did you stopped going to the gym because of me? Sorry i walked away,
>I was too nervous to try anything there but i will love to try at your place or any other more private place. If it work out for you i can meet with once or twice a week.

>It's ok if you have a girlfriend, iam not looking to have a relationship just hot fun and learn more.
>>
>I was deadlifting 6 plates and was exhausted after my last set. You helped me rerack a couple of plates, which was much appreciated. You're about my height, wanna lift together or hangout sometime?
>>
>>31028118
>Looking for other str8 dudes.
>Could be your reward if you just need a good bj or a tight ass to fuck.
Sounds like /fit/ to me
>>
>>31030856
Penny Arcade.
>>
>>31030430
>how i do squats to compensate for my virginity
>>
>>31031135
>Being this insecure and yet also egotistical
Pathetic.
>>
>>31026685
>>31026715
>>31026671
Anyone have any success on Grindr? Not sure if I'm in a shitty area but there is nothing here in terms of anything decent
>>
>We go to the same gym in the mornings. I should just talk to you about this but we're never alone and we're both very discreet. Quite a few times, we've jerked off looking at each other in the shower. Usually on a particular day of the week. It's great and I think we both look forward to it. Last time we were interrupted by a guy who took the stall right across from you.

>Wondering if you'd ever want to get together away from the gym. Maybe grab a room. Our names begin with the same letter. Tell me the letter and the day of the week we usually play, so I know it's you.

>All others keep out of it. If you want to write and mock me about wasting my time, consider what you're doing with yours.
>>
>>31031490
What? I want to try and get a decent ass. No one's gonna be fucking it, but still something nice to have.
>>
>>31031589
>If you want to write and mock me about wasting my time, consider what you're doing with yours.
REKT
E
K
T
>>
>>31031641
>implying my time isn't best spent mocking others' use of their time
>>
>>31031589
>All others keep out of it. If you want to write and mock me about wasting my time, consider what you're doing with yours.

If this guy only knew what was going on in this thread lol
>>
>>31031666
DEVILISH
E
V
I
L
I
S
H
>>
>Youre a tall married white guy. Im a young hispanic guy that works at a gas station near the galleria. I blew you a few times in your truck late at night. You were obviously coming from late night workouts at the gym. You fucked me once. Would love to see you and ride your huge dick again.
>>
>>31031703
H-houston bro?
>>
> Gold's Gym this morning - m4m (Golds Uptown)
>I kept catching you looking at my package this morning at Gold's gym in Uptown. Wanna see what's under the shorts? Tell me something about you so I know it's you..... Let's get our own workout going.
>>
>>31031747
Javier?
>>
>Saw you at the gym this morning (Steve Nash Granville). You were wearing red Nike shoes and a shirt with unleash the beast on it. I'd love to UNLEASH THE BEAST! I've seen you there a few times before and we've made eye contact a few time. Not sure if you're interested or if you'll see this but I know we could have some fun. Totally discreet and NSA of if that's what you're into.
>>
holy fucking shit
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/mis/4835300790.html
>>
>>31031801
kek
>>
>>31025056

>Go to the gym tomorrow
>Identify 2 men who met through the gym talking
>Go home and write one of these from the more-beta one's perspective
>At the end write "Btw baby, just slap my ass next time you see me if you're down ;)"
>>
>>31028038
I want to deny but I got a chubby reading that
>>
>The steam room was crowded Tuesday afternoon but we still had fun. So did your buddy it looked like! I'm not usually there at that time of day, so I thought I'd give this a try. It'd be cool to see you again. Tell me about my workout so I know it's you
>>
>I have seen you in the gym several times. I know you see me checking out your package and I know you enjoy teasing me with that thing. I see u leave with a woman. Dude if you ever want to come to my place just say the word. I only play safe and I promise you can use me. I have imagined more than once you working that meat up where the sun doesn't shine and you using me until you are ready to cum. You pull out and spray your seed all over me. Or, you have me in the shower and YOU PISS ALL OVER ME. If you ever want to use this old man let me know.
>>
>>31025056
>THE GUY WHO FUCKED ME AT 12th Street GYM - m4m - 22 (phila)

>age : 22 body : athletic height : 6'2" (187cm) status : single : the guy you stared at till my niner got hard sent me to lockers

>To the guy who did me at the gym, hit me up, i enjoyed my first time.,

>I was sorta out of it saturday evening, my girl dumped me on friday cause she thought i was not into her,

>my water bottle had vodka in it otherwise i would never have did what you did to me. next time i want to be more chill, sober less nervous and of course safer

>if you want to do it again, hit me up
>>
>Tfw I want to pump and dump chicks but could only ever date a guy
I'm straight I sware
>>
>Gym buds Lvac 24hr Fitness Fitness 19 - m4m (South)
>Any hot fit dudes that hit up these gyms? Looking for cool dudes to work out, chill, and kick it with. 18-40.
>>
>DL blk dude looking for that other DL blk dude. Let's do this. I still at the gym. Come back. Or respond to this. Tell me what I was wearing so I know it's you bruh.
>>
>>31032145
>You asked me to spot you on incline bench tonight. 205x4. Can't tell if you're into guys or not. Hit me up if you are. Downtown gym.
>>
>Saw you leaving the gym today. You are older than me but we kept making eye contact. Tell me what you were doing by your car while I was in mine watching you...

>I'm a top guy, DDF, married but love to have my cock swallowed by men older than me...hite back if interested...
>>
>Met you at the gym at Capital mall and we hit it off! I'd really like to get on my knees for you again and help you out while feeling you muscles and admiring your chest piece and sleeve tats.

>Your buddies don't have to know. You know where to find me.
>>
>You were a really hot tattooed dude working out today. You were alone, dark hair and great body. Super discreet here and would like to find a workout bud to meet at the gym, work out and maybe talk a little bit to see where it goes. Not looking for anything LTR or any BS. You had dark hair and some awesome tattoos on arms and shoulders. I'll compensate you for your time during the workout and possibly take care of your membership if things work out.

>Send a pic of yourself so I know its you or tell me what you had on today at the gym.

>I'll compensate you for your time during the workout and possibly take care of your membership if things work out.

Fucking beta.
>>
>>31031589
>Quite a few times, we've jerked off looking at each other in the shower
wtf? does this shit actually go on in gyms?
>why doesnt it happen in my gym?
>>
>>31031641
>>31031666
>>31031675
>>31031669

kek
>>
>>31032278
It happens more than you think.
>>
>>31031888
>I just want you to know that it hurts, it hurts to feel rejected like that. To just have you walk away and follow some other guy, who probably isn't even interested.
Love hurts baby
>>
Yesterday I was grocery shopping.
>I went down an aisle and saw a chubby faggot wearing a fluro pink shirt and he had like clump of hair on his head also dyed pink.
>as I walked pass him I looked at him out of curiosity to see what this fags face looked like, >this fag turned and looked me straight in the eyes.
>I hotwheeled my way out of the aisle and kept shopping
>Go down freezer aisle
>the fag is there
>feel like turning around and going to another aisle
>Don't be intimidated by fags man, just do your shopping
>he looks me in the eyes and smiles
>I nod at him
>oh shit he thinks it's a gay sign, he thinks I'm gay now
>I get my paddle pops and scoot out
>slow down to read aisle signs
>out of the corner of my eye I see pink
>the fag is pushing his cart right next to me
>don't look at him, hot wheel it into cereal isle
>grab my oats and muesli
>go get a rotisserie chicken and head to checkout
>fag pushes his cart up behind me to wait for checkout
>He says 'hiiiiii'
>I just nod at him
>'it's nice weather, I like the sun'
>okay
>I think he gets the hint
>my shorts feel tight on my butt so I pull them down a little like a nigger
>Oh shit he probably thinks this is a gay sign too
>finish and buy my food
>walk to my car
>putting groceries in the car
>fag is coming towards me
>oh shit this guy is horny as fuck
>he stops at the car next to mine and starts loading it up
>he says 'I'l seeya round'
>I reply 'nope'
>he says 'what?'
>I get in my car and drive off
Holy shit fags, annoy me. Every single fag at any club or any place I go seems to be drawn to me, and it aggravates me to no end. All I have to do is look at them, and they take that as a sign that I'm a cock smoker. I seriously have to look in the opposite direction just to enjoy my night
>>
>>31032294
I cant even imagine this shit happening in my gym. Maybe the adults only locker room has it. Maybe thats why its extra. Maybe Ill be getting an adults only lockeroom membership next time
>>
>>31032330
>my shorts feel tight on my butt so I pull them down a little
Sounds like you wanted his dick in your ass m8
>>
>>31032359
No, I just thought he was looking at my ass because my shorts were probably tight enough to show it off. So i pulled them down to make my ass look flatter.
Like girls who see an ugly guy looking at their tits, so they pull their shirt higher to cover their cleavage a bit
>>
>God your red curls bounce like I wish u would on throbbing cock. I love watching your muscles ripple boi, I want to love you all night. I hope if you see this, it means you were looking for me to reach out. My blue gym shorts hide my boner when I watch you work out. I love me a boi who takes good care of his body, I've never seen a carrot tops bottom flop before. Please, please show me in the locker room. You must paint, because sometimes you have colored specs in your hair. I'll put something in your hair just give me a chance. I don't always swing this way but there's something about you...
That's it I'm buying equipment for my basement
>>
>>31032398
So you thought making your anus more accessible wouldnt be gay?You being on /fit/ doesnt help your case either. Just accept it man
>>
>>31032330
>hot guy at the grocery store (m4m)
>i noticed you walking down the eisle, you seem awkward, you pulled down your pants slightly which I took as a sign you were interested in me, letting me see your pink asshole
>I said hi to you you mumbled something back and then in the parking lot I said I seeya and you mumbled something else.
>if you read this email me back with the color of my shirt
>>
So why do these guys create these on craigslist, rather than just approaching the guys in public?
>>
>>31032428
Risk of getting beaten and/or exposed as a faggot.
>>
Why are faggots so sexualized?
They seem more sexualized than a normal person.

This is giving me a theory on gayfags.
What if gayfags aren't born gayfags, they are just more sexualized, and men are the only people who can satisfy their sexual needs.

Have you ever spoken to a gay? They always bring up sex stuff, way more than normal dudes and normal girls.
>>
>>31031352
To be fair, who wouldn't go gay for a dude DLing 6 plates?
>>
>>31032460
Yes, and also fags have a higher rate of childhood sexual assault than straight people. Quite a few fags were fiddled with by their uncle/cousin/daddy
>>
>I saw you at the gym Friday night around 8:30ish. You were wearing glasses and a navy shirt with a number on the back using the arm curl machine upstairs. You are really cute and I regret not saying anything because I'm pretty sure we were checking each other out. I was the guy with glasses wearing the tank top with two dudes making out on it. It'd be chill if we could get coffee or something.

/fit/ : the shirt
>>
File: wg8.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
wg8.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>31032417
I thought about that after I did it
>>31032422
fug
>>
>>31032460
Only the flamers. Plenty of completely straight-acting dudes as well that you don't even realize are gay because they don't base their whole personality around it.

But yeah, the flamboyant homos get off on attention and being loud and lewd to everyone, kind of like fat girls
>>
>>31028241
Lol'd
>>
>>31032460
you don't notice hypersexual straight people because it's normal
do you flip your lid when you see a nigger in a rap video surrounded by models in lingerie? "oooh those FUCKEN coons can't keep in their pants!!" Well you probably do but that's not my point
>>
File: 1420555925847.jpg (87 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1420555925847.jpg
87 KB, 500x667
>>31032460
Gays aren't any more sexual than straight men. Men, in general, are more open about their sexual desire than women. I have a lot of straight friends who are very non-discreet about who they have sex with and how often. The women I know don't usually disclose that information. Also, it's extremely common for men and women alike to hook up with somebody new every other day. How and why is this shocking when promiscuous gay men do the same, regardless of society as a whole being promiscuous?

I'm a "straight acting" gay dude, and I am extremely open about my sexuality. Yet most people have the assumption that I am straight by my personality.
>>
>To the dark stud whose drying stall I stepped into...i said u have a great body, and I also wanted to to say...u also look to have a tasty looking hung uncut cock ..... U soaped it up nicely this morning.....!!! Get at me....

Gays seem to prefer uncut cocks if this thread is an example
>>
>>31032586
>Also, it's extremely common for men and women alike to hook up with somebody new every other day
Not really. Not many people do this.
Maybe in your first year in a college dorm.
But having a new sex partner every other day is not common or normal.
Maybe it's common for fags, I dunno.
>>
>>31032586
>Also, it's extremely common for men and women alike to hook up with somebody new every other day

No, no it's not. The people who do this are a very damaged sub culture.
>>
>>31032674
> The people who do this are a very damaged sub culture.

sort of like tripfags
>>
>>31032674
its alright if you never have sex is. go back to plg
>>
>>31032652
>>31032674
Just because you guys don't hook up with 2-3 people a week, while not in a relationship, doesn't mean no one else can/does.
>>
>>31032732
I never said no one does. I said it's not common.
Where do you live where this is common/normal?
>>
Can you blame gays for hooking up a lot? Guys love sex and are most likely to be down for it if given the opportunity. Straight guys don't hook up as much as gays because women won't let them. Both gay men are men thus are more likely to hook up more than straight people
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 758x264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 758x264
>>
You were in the spa and sauna for most of the time. We sat in the sauna together for a while, and we showered opposite each other before leaving. You're real cute.

If you just so happen to use craigslist, and happen to see this, hit me up if you want to hang out some time.
>>
Chad from east st.kilda - w4m - 26 (St.kilda)

Hi there. This is a long shot but I'm looking for a young man maybe mid 20s at a guess, named chad who helped me get home about a year ago when I was stranded. You gave me your number but it got so badly smudged that I couldn't make it out so I couldn't contact you. All I remember is your name, chad and that you lived in east st.kilda. This seems really pathetic of me but I haven't been able to forget you. Please email if you see this or if anyone thinks they know the chad I'm referring to please pass this on to him or email me. Thank you xx
awww
>>
File: image.jpg (180 KB, 767x661) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180 KB, 767x661
not m4m but kek
>>
> Any young jocks go to 24 Hr. Fitness near UCI? - m4m - 42 (UCI/Irvine)

>I see a lot of cute studs there in the afternoons, wondering if anyone into meeting up with a guy for post-gym massage, basic guy stuff just to relax, no sex....
>>
File: 1353461660478.jpg (88 KB, 561x915) Image search: [Google]
1353461660478.jpg
88 KB, 561x915
>>31033308
alfa
>>
File: SUPERMANG STRIKES BACK.jpg (42 KB, 389x650) Image search: [Google]
SUPERMANG STRIKES BACK.jpg
42 KB, 389x650
>>31032465
Maybe if I had enough whiskey in my pre workout
>>
>>31028118
>married
> Looking for other str8
>Also, wouldn't mind a little man to man play but not in the gym but could be your reward if you just need a good bj or a tight ass to fuck
>>
>>31033160
fuckin' pigs, man

>body: curvy
>>
this thread is why I homegym
fucking creeps
>>
>>31032330
>>He says 'hiiiiii'
actual kek
>>
>>31036523
Anytime I hear a guy refer to himself as curvy, I feel a greater urge to puke as opposed to some landwhale calling herself curvy.
>>
>>31032330
Well you were buying paddlepops, maybe thats a secret gay signal?
>>
This is about me, srs.
>Have to say u were looking real good working out doing ur squats in red socks. Hit me up bro
I was doing squats the day this was posted and wearing red socks. They're mirin brahs.
>>
>>31036690
I just imagine big gay al from southpark, can't help it
>>
>>31036750
Might want to take a red whistle to the gym next time to m8, safety first
>>
>i REALLY wanted to talk to you but you had a very intimidating tone to you. cute but intimidating with short red hair, light skin, dark eyes and you lifted up your tank for a second and HOLY SHIT those abs. i'd love to know how you got so shredded. i was admittedly attracted to you but doubt you like guys as well. maybe someday you could at least give me tips, i'm built but not shredded.
>>
Thread music:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=60fqp2rLUR4

I know I'll be listening to this jam thinking of this thread the next time I'm at the gym (no homo)
>>
>>31037092
THREAD I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOO
AND I WANT YOU TO KNOW
PLEASE DON'T GO
>>
>>31037092
How has someone not remade this to N-No homo
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 472x608) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 472x608
>>31035801
>>
>>31036540
now you know what grills feel like
>>
>Saw you in the shower and locker room at the gym today between 1:30 and 2:15 and I was VERY impressed. Would love to get together and drain that uncut cock, maybe get fucked by it. Let me know. You were Latino and your package was very impressive
>>
>>31037920
>You were working out in white pants tonight and I couldn't keep my eyes off your bouncing cock.

>Not sure if you were looking for attention, but you sure had mine.

>We've made small talk before, but don't seem to workout at the same time very often.
>>
>>31037973
>I saw you getting out of the shower with a hard on and walk into one of the bigger showers. I liked what I saw. You were nice and uncut. Hit me up boss.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 250x250
>>31037920
>Would love to get together and drain that uncut cock, maybe get fucked by it
>mfw no girl will ever write that about me
>>
>>31037992
>I usually don't do this but here I am.. Doing it. So I was in the sauna around 11am or so and you came in and idk what it was but I wanted to talk to ya. You had a green shirt on but you took it off and had a tattoo on your back. It seemed like you wanted to talk as all but honestly I don't have that seventh sense crap for vibes when it comes to talking to guys. If ya see this shoot me a response. Can be completely platonic but I want to get to know you. Oh yea respond with what your tattoo was. I had glasses on and kept making noise with my bottle lol
>>
>>31036540
Don't flatter yourself, you'll never have a homo write one of these up about you.
>>
>>31038037
that autism
>>
>>31032330
>Muh straight male persecution
>>
>>31032460
As a gay who never brings up sexual stuff and is still in the closet, sounds like you're theory is retarded.

Then again i'm not exactly a normal gay, most of them have had hundreds of partners or at least some kind of relationship by now or are out to their friends and family.
>>
>>31032765
>Where do you live where this is common/normal?
Most regions in the North American hemisphere?
>>
>>31038027
Time to go gay anon
>>
>>31039309
b-but my cock is cut
>>
>>31039409
How is that a problem?
>>
>>31030864
I will fuck your straight virgin hole
>>
>>31030864
I'll do it :^)
>>
>>31032013
w-what
>>
Hey I'm looking for another gym bro here who's into the same as me:

The gym life, bulking, cutting, getting muscular

Im engaged but I'm attracted to other muscular str8 curious guys

Ultimately looking to get together to jo only on a regular basis

Not into gym sex, has to be at your place/mine when fiancee isn't around

N-n-n-no homo
>>
>>31040433
>not greentexted

You didn't find this on m4m did you
>>
>>31040525
No, I thought people were sharing their own stories
>>
>>31041832
not sure if b8 or can't read
>>
>>31040433
Pls be in london
>>
>>31041918
No, OKC.
>>
>>31031094
> He means Deadlift, right?

This being /fit/, as my brain autoscrolled this thread down it didn't even occur to me that DL wouldn't in this case be deadlift

..thanks
>>
>>31041958
>w-what's OKC
>>
>>31025056
Noting in my area.
>>
>>31025056
>Best thread on /fit/ 2015
>>
>>31031983
>If you ever want to use this old man let me know.

Fuck you /fit/ now I'm even more creeped out by old dudes at the gym.
Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.