[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's say I want to increase my stamina in short time (2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: lena questioning.jpg (329 KB, 1759x2606) Image search: [Google]
lena questioning.jpg
329 KB, 1759x2606
Let's say I want to increase my stamina in short time (2 months). Is it a good idea to use stationary bicycle after every workout or will I ruin muh gains?
>>
>>35387047
Just tell me how you think it will ruin your gains please i want to know how this works.
And it surely won´t decrease your stamina if you do cardiotraining
>>
>>35387057
>Just tell me how you think it will ruin your gains
[spoiler]Just memeing around.[/spoiler]
>>
>>35387047
>Improve your conditioning
>Kill gains

Pick one m8.
You will need to eat more to counter the cals lost by training; but some good HIIT training will help you no end.

If you want better stam in 2 months you better start now though and train once to twice a week.

All this said, dropping body fat is the easiest way to increase stam without even having to train, but 2 months isn't enough time to make a good progress with a clean cut unless you have a lot to lose.
>>
>>35387047
Die alte ist irgendwie unglaublich hübsch.
>>
>>35387097
>If you want better stam in 2 months you better start now though and train once to twice a week.
I plan on doing cardio after every workout (4 times per week). Tried it yesterday and it was ok.
>>
>>35387127
Wouldn't recommend it, proper high intensity cardio needs its own day and proper recovery.

If you're doing proper HIIT cardio 4 times a week on top of your training, be prepared for a rude shock when you become immunosuppressed down the road from overtraining and can't lift due to kittenitis for a while.

If you insist on doing it 4 times a week, start with 1 week on 1 week off and see how you feel; unless you want to go down the road of periodisation...
>>
>>35387176
Seems logical.
I wanted to combine cardio with regular workout since I have to travel from village to a city for gym and I have no good place for running at home.
>If you insist on doing it 4 times a week, start with 1 week on 1 week off and see how you feel
Good idea, I will probably try this.
>>
>>35387104
sieht in echt ziemlich durchschnittlich aus
>>
File: hybris_amiga01[1].jpg (247 KB, 1328x747) Image search: [Google]
hybris_amiga01[1].jpg
247 KB, 1328x747
>>35387194
Best of luck OP, Watch out for subs and for fat chicks.
>>
>>35387104
>>35387207
und ist laut alten Schulkollegen ne ziemliche Schlampe.
>>
>>35387469
Hab im fitti einen der hat seit fünf Jahren n Freundin die aussieht wie Lena nur irgendwie geiler. Scheiss Bastard.
>>
>>35387047
ZOMBIE RUN 5K APP
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.