[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are woman so shitty at lifting and dieting ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1450853688142.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1450853688142.webm
2 MB, 640x360
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCgVCV8pCbQ

300lbs new landplanet girl at my gym
>does trap isolations for 20minutes, bicep curls for 10mins, then leaves

legit anorexia girl
>comes to the gym every day, runs one hour on the threadmill and leaves

sister
>gets on a meme fruit cleanse diet to lose weight. Won't listen to my advices

vegetarian female friend
>fat as fuck since she bakes cookies and cakes every week
>>
>>35385561
Because they dont want to look like arnold
>>
>>35385561
Well it's not totally their fault, media targeting women tends to promote really fucking retarded weight loss ideas and also they have this idea that if they do weights they'll get so muscular they look gross. I suppose if you want to blame women it's mostly that they're just shit judges of who to seek advice from, consider Oprah, most of her show is about relationships, children, or weightloss despite the fact that Oprah
>can't keep a man
>has no children
>is fat as shit
In spite of this for some reason women think she's some sort of sage, in fact I'd go as far as saying that Oprah's shitty advice might be a big part of many of America's problems in women like obesity and terrible family values.
>>
>>35385561
They probably read cosmos or something, and got brain washed by it. They always claim that big weights makes them look manly but unless you're taking roid you really can't.
>>
File: just 6.jpg (44 KB, 599x401) Image search: [Google]
just 6.jpg
44 KB, 599x401
>>35385729
>Well it's not totally their fault
It is completely their fault for putting no effort in.Being willfully ignorant is a choice.
>>35385636
>Because they are lazy
ftfy
what do chicks who act this way honestly expect to walk into a gym skinny and walk out looking like arnold?
0% do average person is lazy as shit
>>
Women don't research and commit to weight lifting as much as men do. I'm a female, and I didn't lift weights for almost 8 months and was only doing cardio and functional training. Women are often focused on looking good and toned, they aren't usually interested in 'becomng stronger' as they think they might look too muscly. But again, they don't understand that it's extremely difficult to look fkn huge etc.
>>
>>35385561
The same reason every 16 year old goes out and buys a mass gainer Xtreme 3000 while doing a shitty Chest/Bis/Tris split. All while training at a UFC gym in full Tapout gear. Men aren't excused from shitty fitness tips marketed by magazines.

But I think a big difference is outside the 1 gym bro or so telling his 1 friend how to do things bad, women are a lot more social. So 1 girl who lost 5 pounds from throwing up and shitting on her lemon juice + onion cleanse is going to tell her group of 5+ friends which will tell more and more.
>>
>>35385561
Women struggle with accountability and the ideas that they might not have all the answers AND that getting and staying fit means not doing what they want, all the time.

Next time a woman asks you for fitness advice note how she's not seeking instruction and knowledge with an open mind, but merely to hear you repeat what she's already heard from the fitness business and what she wants to hear.

Want to have some fun? Try the following exercises in frustration.

>Convince a woman that carbs aren't the enemy, but rather processed sugar and lack of portion control

>Convince a woman that an intensive weight routine will do wonders for anyone seeking health benefits or better physique, and will not make her bulky (she doesn't, or should not, have the hormones)

>Convince a woman that a HIIT routine will benefit her cardio more (and be easier on her knees) than jogging 5k at a slow ass pace every morning
>>
>>35386035
I've done all of those exercises, multiple times. Actually got one woman to finally listen to me... until it was time to go to the gym, and she panicked and backed out.

Used this video to redpill her on the weightlifting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_omUBAnHUyI
>>
>>35385561
I remember this youtube video lol

Why do they just sit there staring at each other? Why do they only start to row once it will cause them to crash into someone else?

The parents' comments are so delicious
>>
because women are dumb

remember the saying...
a cool girl is a lame dude at best
>>
>>35385561
Girls
Don't
Do
Things
To look
Good

They
Do
Things
So
They
Can
Tell
People
About
It
And
Apear
Cool

/thread
>>
I don't know, every time I go to the gym I chicken out and just stick on the treadmill.
Even if you say like "No-one's looking at you, no-one cares, they're just there to work out", like, they're definitely going to judge me and smirk at me if I make a mistake or do an exercise wrong or whatever.

I was drinking diet coke the other day and this bitch comes up to me like "You know that's super unhealthy right? They just take all the fat out of normal coke and turn it into sugar!"
I mean, it is unhealthy, but how dense can you be to think that coke has a high fat content
>>
>>35386136
>Girls don't do things to look good
Wrong, otherwise they wouldn't cake on pounds of makeup every day, wear high heels, or wear skimpy clothing. It's all about looking good to them.

What they don't do is do things to improve themselves as people. They're always able to delude themselves into believing that they're the best, just look at any of the HAES cunts.
>>
>>35386178
My bad, I meant it say girl don't do FITNESS things to look good
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.