[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Clubs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: ali-mcgraw.jpg (22 KB, 450x550) Image search: [Google]
ali-mcgraw.jpg
22 KB, 450x550
Have you ever been in a club /fit/? How was it?

I went once, it was two days ago. It was pretty cool desu (France). I got to see a 50 years old woman with a busted botox face make out with a 18 years old buff dude. I also got to tongue kiss an uggo.

You?

Alternatively, if you're one of those guys who manages to bang any type of girl, just share your knowledge.
>>
Went last friday, we had a party from 2 friends first and went to the club with about 20 people at about 01:00.
Made out with some girl at the party which i've know for a while, made out some more at the club.
After a while she got waaay to wasted and me and my m8 took off to a techno club at around 03:00, which was tottaly worth it.
Clubbing is ussualy awesome tho, but dealing with retarded drunks is just lame.

Also im the type of guy that can bang just about any girl, but weirdly enough I never feel like it?
I know im not gay, (r-right /fit/?) but my libido's low af
>>
>>35327083
Does make out always lead to sex?
>>
>>35327376
Bump
>>
>>35327376
of course not... if you're making out with a girl and she is into it you just say something like "hey i'm pretty tired of this club, lets grab something to eat at my place" if she say yes u gonna get that pussy, if no, well, try with other bitch
>>
If you're new to clubbing, let me tell you that it's so hit and miss

A lot of clubs are really shit and boring, and some are amazing, but 90% of how good your experience is will depend on who you're with
>>
I go clubbing about once or twice a month. Im still at uni. I like dancing, and flirting with qts, just dont tell my gf that.
>>
Last time I went was halloween, but in the weeks before that i went like twice a week (just started uni). Dont really like it desu, just go cos you sort of have to if you're at uni
>>
>>35327007
I was in juggling club in middle school. Lots of fun.
>>
>>35327083
it's alcohol buddy, my libido hits rock bottom when I drink. and I always drink.
>>
I was in a fight club but I can't talk about it.
>>
>>35327007
Erry weekend
>>
>>35327007
>go to club
>just lost a ton of weight and started lifting
>long hair and beard, they barely let me in because shitty electronic music and I "don't look like their type of crowd"
>promise that I won't make any trouble to the bouncer, he's a decent dude after all and waves me through
>deafening music, shitty drinks (but it was flatrate drinking so who cares), hot chicks
>get myself some drinks and just chill at the lounge-type place (you can actually hear yourself talk there, some places to sit down, etc.) because I can't dance for shit
>crowd of girls comes from the dancefloor, it's one of the girls' birthday, we start chatting
>have more drinks, they invite me over to the rest of their group
>the hot Slav chick already had a BF, fuck. Some others as well, but some of them were single
>the dudes looked like they were 16, no chesthair, no beard, not my type of crowd honestly
>ignore them and just chat with the girls because they were genuinely cool
>one of the girls thinks I'm in some kind of metal or rock band she knows (all bearded men look the same, hurr durr)
>she's a cute blonde, so fuck it, "yeah, I'm the guitarist from band X, how did you know?"
>obviously has no clue when it comes to music but she somehow knew that band
>more drinks, she sits on my lap, we make out, etc.
>asks to go to my place after the club closes
>I get laid the first night I go out clubbing

Didn't think that it was that easy, raised confidence and helped me later. Now have an actual GF who's not a stupid slut, but thanks random chick from a few years ago.
>>
I fucking hate clubs. Full of human petri dish skanks and wogs.

Bars are far superior.
>>
>>35330837
I'd agree, and you can actually talk to people in a bar because the music isn't so loud that you have to scream all the time.
>>
>>35327376
No but the likelihood increases greatly.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.