[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Perhaps we should not be creating so many fat hate posts, as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: Screenshot_2015-12-17-04-55-35.png (724 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-17-04-55-35.png
724 KB, 1920x1080
Perhaps we should not be creating so many fat hate posts, as we should fat pity posts.

Just looking at the fat insights video with our friend Julius, you can just see how much of a psychological prison people find themselves in. It's fucking terrifying to think of the dark, twisted vortex of people's minds and how they can be trapped in their own biological snare of fear and shame... Often just because of tenets of their childhoods as they grow up. The desperate justification, denial, shame and can haunt someone forever.

I have realized that there is no reason why I am the way I am, as opposed to someone in dire straits due to fate, their upbringing, fucking with their entire existence from the start which may have been out of control. The world sucks sometimes.
>>
Eh, it's motivation for the insecure.

Same as poorfags who got a few lucky promotions spend the rest of their lives distancing themselves from their roots. How freed american slaves would try to be whiter than white.
>>
>>35282448

That's a pretty convoluted way of saying someone's being a lazy shit.
>>
File: 1448800758132.jpg (216 KB, 1564x616) Image search: [Google]
1448800758132.jpg
216 KB, 1564x616
>>35282448
I'm actually revolted by fatties.
I look at them with discontent, How could someone justify being that way, how do you let that happen to you, how do you lie to yourself and say youre healthy.
They complain that being thin is a privilege... but in todays "western influenced" society being obese or fat is the privilege, you get away with being lazy and not committed. Their is fast food chains everywhere for you, food is easily accessed and pre-made or cooked for you.
Obese people can claim benefits for being unhealthy or unable to walk.

I look at my country and society with disgust.
I applaud people who go to the gym and try to change, you should not be happy about being a burden on society. you should wake up and look at yourself with disgust, everyone should.
>>
He only got 1 expedition in his Battle for Zendikar case. Useless fat people, smfh.
>>
>>35282744
I feel the same way. I'm in the air force so maintaining at least a minimal fitness level is required (at least enough to pass the joke of a pt test).

When I'm meeting a friend from work and a 200+ pound girl comes in holding onto his arm I have to force myself not to make a face. I'm surrounded by athletic 22 year olds with ham hoarkers for wives.
>>
No, fuck people who dwell in their own misery and then demand others to feel sorry for them.
>>
File: Trk2009.jpg (886 KB, 2100x1707) Image search: [Google]
Trk2009.jpg
886 KB, 2100x1707
>>35282448
op, i'm gonna have to give you a fine for not proceeding and following your oversized cargo with pilot vehicles. it's against the law in all jurisdictions.
>>
>>35282456
>How freed american slaves would try to be whiter than white.

Would appreciate some sauce/further info on that.
>>
>>35282869

try some googlefu

its actually rather unnerving stuff
>>
>>35282849
Is this a new meme?
>>
>>35282797
>I'm surrounded by athletic 22 year olds with ham hoarkers for wives.

Yeah a young military guy with a hog wife is always, lets say harsh to view. Guy is forced to say in shape and he has the confident military sort of walk they drill into a person. Then you see his ham planet wife with their one kid who is maybe 2-5 year old.

Most of the time you can tell the wife was cute back in the day but she had a kid and the husband is away doing military stuff annnnnd.. here comes the stress nom nom nom nom nom nom nom. Hey more to marriage then looks and I'm sure he still loves her and all that. Yet ya just know he would love to have the hot girl back.
>>
>>35283063
>Hey more to marriage then looks and I'm sure he still loves her and all that. Yet ya just know he would love to have the hot girl back.

I'm deathly afraid of marrying a perfect girl and then having her explode to a shitpile of lard a couple years in. Looks definitely aren't everything, but I want healthy kids and parents have to lead by example.

In addition, I feel like fat affects people mentally as well. Probably because of unbalanced diets as a contributing factor, but I've never met a fat person who is self-motivated in ANY aspect of life.

>inb4 fat cat CEOs
They just got complacent after being so successful, I mean people who actually start at the bottom of the ladder grossly overweight.
>>
THIS IS NOW A FATE HATE THREAD FUCK YOU LARD ASS
>>
>>35284136
He's such a fat loser haha
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 619x735) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 619x735
>>35282456
This is such a broad sweeping generalization. This is tumblr tier bullshit, and your "do yur research in teh googlez" response outs you as a tumblr tier faggot.
>>
File: 1450239870661.jpg (84 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1450239870661.jpg
84 KB, 960x720
>>35282448
>psychological prison
> twisted vortex of people's minds
Take a look at yourself fat ass. People will not accept you for doing nothing but eating and complaining. You are a fucking child crying about fairness. Fuck you, modify your behavior you fat shit. Fuck off.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.