[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is it that You often see skinny faggos who made it. Heck,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 330x334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 330x334
How is it that
You often see skinny faggos who made it.

Heck, even skinnyfat fags who made it

But almost never when it comes to fatties who 'made it'
>>
File: gainzfeels.jpg (68 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
gainzfeels.jpg
68 KB, 500x400
i was actually a fatty who made it, i was 120kg/264lbs thanks to bad parenting, injuries from childhood, video games and a shitty diet

thanks to the bullying/ name calling/ girls looking at me in disgust i was able to finally slap myself with reality and go to gym,

that shit was terrifying the first time i set foot in the gym and i was getting stares from all the big guys at the gym,

Started off with light bitch weights but kept to it even when i moved upto 15kg dumbbell press and the other dude would grab the 25's and smirk like a dumbass, i just ignored them and did my thing

It took me about 18 months to finally drop my weight to 70 kg and worked my way back upto 103 currently and now all those cunts who bullied me try to be my friend, i have other fatties ask how i did it but its not something you can teach, anyone can loose weight but its the mindset that needs to change first
>>
>>35279247
Thats because being fat actually does permanent n largely irreversible damage to your body

Being fat causes you to convert your test into estro

This is why you often see hairy skinny faggots who dont eveb lift with masculine features whereas you rarely see a fatty with masculine features even when they lose weight

Also being a fatty before you started lifting causes you to store fat cels which means you're more likely to get fat if you slip even by a little
>>
>>35279616
You fucking get it. It's mindset. Discipline.
Things you can only learn yourself.
>>
Fatty here. Been hard at it now for a little over two months. Lost 25 pounds so far, halfway to where I want to be.

Last week I shared a heartbreaking story about how I couldn't even squat lmao1pl8.

Well, I watched some Rippetoe videos, practiced my form, and I am happy to announce that today I did manage to squat lmao1pl8.

I also managed to deadlift lmao2pl8 which I've also never done either.

I-I think I'm going to make it, bros.
>>
>>35279874
>Also being a fatty before you started lifting causes you to store fat cels which means you're more likely to get fat if you slip even by a little

Can confirm. I went from 390 to 240 and now im back at 255 from fucking up because the stress of the first year of college after being neet for so long

I'm getting back to it though and I still have noticeable (to normal people no /fit) gains even after slacking on my lifts for a month. It will also be a possibility to get the loose skin surgery I need in the future.

I'll make it eventually because fuck if I didn't come this far for nothing. Wish me luck brehs

>>35280796
Keep your head up f@m you'll make it
>>
File: 1448678339557.jpg (71 KB, 618x960) Image search: [Google]
1448678339557.jpg
71 KB, 618x960
scooby used to be skinny fat lanklet
now look at him
NATTY
A
T
T
Y
>>
>>35279247
Recovering fat here, I'm gonna make it eventually, but I never want people to know that I used to be a fat fuck.

Literally why? The only people who actually care about what you used to look like are fat people and people who care about fitness. Nobody who matters gives a fuck about what fat people think, and telling someone who's legitimatley into fitness that you used to be fat is like saying you used to do crack.

Sure, some people might respect you for it, but most people will just pity you.

I'd much rather have a clean slate, and I doubt that I'm the only one who thinks like this.
>>
>>35280919
>>35279874
What the fug. I'm a med-student, you all have the same amount of fat cells in your body, they just grow in size. Being fat doesn't increase your level of fat cells. Gaining/losing weight is based on calories in/calories out, your body's history doesn't fucking matter. Stop making excuses mang.
>>
>>35279874
Holy shitty broscience
>>
>>35280972
Different guy, but isn't there a point where the individual fat cells will stop growing and divide if you reach a certain weight though?

I mean, I agree with the calories in/calories out, the only thing that really matters for weight loss/gain is your caloric intake vs your TDEE, but for some reason I have trouble believing that someone who was 150lbs can grow up to 600lbs without some kind of excess of fat cells.
>>
>>35281001
>Even after marked weight loss, the body never loses adipocytes. As a rule, to facilitate changes in weight, the adipocytes in the body merely gain or lose fat content. However, if the adipocytes in the body reach their maximum capacity of fat, they may replicate to allow additional fat storage.
According to new research they do start to replicate, but only at landwhale levels.
>>35280997
Not him, but adipocytes being able to synthesize estrogens from androgens is a fact.
>>
Getting laid does not mean you've "made it". Any dude can get laid if they're willing to lower their standards enough.

Most skinny guys you see in media are famous, rappers or actors. That's why they've "made it" not because they're skinny. If they were fit instead, I guarantee they'd get more respect from men and attention from women.
>>
>>35280796
>>35280919
>>35280969
Discipline >>>>>>>>>motivation.

Be strong.

>>35280972
That's right you're a med student, not a PhD. Becoming obese most certainly does increase the number of fat cells in the body that can only be removed by liposuction. They can be "deflated" by weight loss, but they don't go away.

>>35280997
>broscience
Being fat demonstrably lowers your test levels. Being fat during puberty will make your features less masculine than they would have been otherwise.
>>
File: cropped.jpg (28 KB, 337x316) Image search: [Google]
cropped.jpg
28 KB, 337x316
>>35279247

>But almost never when it comes to fatties who 'made it'

We're rare but we exist. It's not easy going from living in physical shame to posting body pics on the internet though
>>
>>35279874
This desu familia

Once you become fat (like normie level fat 25% bf+) not /fit/'s retarded "fat" like 14%

You fucks up your hormone levels for life

ESPECIALLY if you get fat during childhood/teen because forever you will get pointy nips, water rent and chubby face

I used to be friends with couple of lineman back in HS + college and literally none of then gained a masculine androgynous (chekbones + jaws etc) features due to their face development being halted during puberty.
>>
>>35282111
nice trips and thanks for telling the fatties that they can shovel food into their faces and stop the aging process like going after fat gains is the holy grail of youth. Being a permanent change with fat logic that just means after the initial bulk they can do their forever sexy one time cut and just maintain their youth and body forever.
>>
File: Screenshot_7.png (384 KB, 422x409) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_7.png
384 KB, 422x409
>>35282111
>This desu familia
>Once you become fat (like normie level fat 25% bf+) not /fit/'s retarded "fat" like 14%
>You fucks up your hormone levels for life
>ESPECIALLY if you get fat during childhood/teen because forever you will get pointy nips, water rent and chubby face

I lost my chubby face so fast when I lost weight, it doesn't mean everyone keeps them once the fat comes off.
>>
>>35283510
Did you get fat aftrler you finished puberty?

I noticed when kids got fat before they finished puberty

Even when they got lean their face seens to be missing that androgynous properties
>>
>>35283926
>>35282743

>be me 19 yo
>lean as a kid
>play rugby throughout teenage years
>lift heavy weights but shovel everything on sight into mouth
>become strongfat
>thinks my disgusting eating habits will contribute to my performance on the field
>spent 5 years like this
>decide to slim down
>get lean
>face is still chubby/watery
>nips still pointy

h-how much damage has been done breh?
is there any point in me continuing lifting as a natty at this point?
Should i just inject tren+ test for dem face gains right meow
>>
>>35283510
How long did it take you to go from a fatty to this?
>>
>>35284974
Couple of years of martial arts and bodyweight.

Could probably do it in a year or two if you stick to your plan. >>35283926

Nah I lost the weight after my puberty.

I don't know about my facial features but i'm pretty happy the way it all turned out. Definitly ten times more handsome than walking around with a fat face.
>>
>>35285022
Post your before and after face senpai
>>
>>35279874
Broscience reaching critical capacity
>>
>>35279247

Just because you yourself haven't seen seen the opposite doesn't mean it hasn't happened.

Don't give in to autistic shitposting on /fit/
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.