[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you genetically superior or inferior? How do you get girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 25
File: Screenshot_2015-12-12-07-32-38.png (2 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-12-07-32-38.png
2 MB, 2560x1440
Are you genetically superior or inferior? How do you get girls with your inferior genetics if they can sense your bone structure?
>>
>big nose
>weak jaw

I get girls by just playing the numbers game and approaching them.
>>
>>35224938
>Are you genetically superior or inferior?
I don't even know anymore. My whole life has been ambiguous as fuck.

I guess what I do know is that I have sunken orbital rims and I'm starting to go bald. So there's something to feel sad about. On the other hand I know from experience if I apply myself the world is my oyster. I always thought I had a very masculine midface until I realized I was measuring wrong. I'm actually average-below average. No wonder girls were never interested in a ONS.

Mostly I blame my situatin on shitty upbringing and the chronically high cortisol it caused. Not to mention all the personality disorders and neuroses. And all the bullying during puberty.That fucked me up more than my genetics for sure.
>>
File: 1448241435380114470.jpg (29 KB, 479x335) Image search: [Google]
1448241435380114470.jpg
29 KB, 479x335
>>35224938
>tfw manlet
>>
>>35224938
I'm genetically superior. Women can just 'sense' that I am high quality and are naturally attracted to me. I think there was a study done that showed attractive men even smell nicer than ugly ones.
>>
File: tlf_01.jpg (100 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
tlf_01.jpg
100 KB, 700x500
Oh and I have teeth comparable to pic related but I made peace with that part about myself. Fuck braces.

I think it's mostly my serial killer eyes that are holding me back desu. I still think I have a shot with legit models but the niche market for me is very small. Only attracted a handful these past years as a young adult and of course I always pussied out. But 3 of them were legit Taylor Swift tier so I will probably never lower my standards now because I "believe".

Feelin a 70% chance of becoming a wizard right now..
>>
>>35225141
thats true, natural smell plays a big role in the mating game
>>
>>35225141
You wouldn't wanna post pics?

Just for me?
>>
>>35225236
This is guesswork on my part (feel free to post the study) but i believe the correlation between smell and good looks comes down to below average cortisol levels which is actually a product of early childhood development first and foremst, in particular having a strong and caring father figure around and generally being raised by a loving family in times of peace and prosperity etc.pp..So smell is actually less a result of your genetics although testosterone of course has a damping effect on cortisol but even then, it's the genetics and nutrition of your mom that play the biggest role in that not some pre-determined T levels. Those don't exist for the most part. Best "proof" are the kids Arnold fathered with Shriver. Compare them to his bastard kid. Then look at his mom. I rest my case.
>>
File: startymcmartypartthtree.jpg (16 KB, 269x287) Image search: [Google]
startymcmartypartthtree.jpg
16 KB, 269x287
>>35225141
also black people stink a lot more
>>
>>35225305
Oh just to be clear, High cortisol makes you stink. Probably should have mentioned that
>>
>>35224938
>huge nose
>underbite

even if I spent the $ to get it all fixed, i feel like i'd be keking my future wife by passing down my shit genes.
>>
>>35225416
I KNOW THAT FEEL holy shit. I believe I made a thread on reddit on it once years ago. Needless to say I got le downboated hard.

Regarding your underbite I wouldn't be so sure. Nose yes. But malocclusion can actually come down to bad habits and nutrition (soft diet,obstruction of nasal airways for one non genetic reason or the other, bad tongue posture) during childhood.

Implying you don't have subhuman eye area anyways.. cmon now
>>
Physical attraction works on physical similarity first

You'll always have looksmatched girls to mate with
>>
>>35224938

I'm genetically inferior.

>prone to being sick
>cross-eyed
>manlet

Luckily I still have a 8/10 GF with 9/10 tits. That makes everything better. I'm living proof that girls aren't attracted to "good looking" guys.
>>
I don't know. I do not consider myself ugly, actually in my own eyes I look rather nice. I got long blonde hair, pretty eyes and decent facial aesthetics. My body is pretty fit. I could weight let's say 5kg less, but I'll get down to it in January. And my tummy is flat anyways and at 170cm/66kg I'm not fat though, so that can't explain.

For some reason men just aren't interested in me. I'm probably delusional as fuck then, but as said I think I look pretty fine. I also dress well, take care of my hygiene and I don't have any mental issues or trouble in social situations. Obviously something is off in me, but the most important thing is that I like myself and I feel good, not the amount of validation I'm getting from the opposite sex. I have personally given up on trying to figure out possible flaws in me and I just focus on doing this I like and enjoying my life.

I suggest that you guys do the same. Not trying to pity myself, but I've actually told myself that I'll never find anyone and I'll never get married - simply cause "knowing" that, I don't feel any pressure about it. I plan my life and future spinning around myself and in case I'd find someone someday, it would be a pleasant surprise only. It may happen, maybe not, and if it doesn't then it's fine cause I got my plans anyways, and they do not spin around a man/men.
>>
>>35224938
That guy would probably look a little better if he lost weight, had a better haircut and dressed better. A lot of little things can add up.
>>
>>35225473

I'm a 170cm 65kg guy and I'm not ripped at all. Got a bit pudgy in the last few months, but lifts have gone up immensely so idc.

Post pic so we can judge. You sound like you look fine, but are too insecure, which can be a great turnoff.
>>
>>35225473
YOUR NEW EMPIRE?
>>
>>35225451
I really want to buy looksmatch theory but experience tells me otherwise. Looks match is more of an epidemiological correlation. Of course 90 out of 100 5/10s are going to end up with 5/10s. That doesn't mean the 5 who got with something better were lucky
>>
>>35225469
>>prone to being sick
Unbelievable tbqh. Usually genetically bad immune system is a dead giveaway for inceldom because it makes you systematically unattractive through many pathways.

Either you are blowing it out of proportion or your gf isn't hot.

Or you got lucky.

You're not proof of anything

*lalalalala*
>>
>>35225519
Dude, I'm female. I've been lifting weights for 5 years so I got a good amount of muscle without being a whale even at this height/weight ratio. As said I do wanna lose some weight and I like to keep my summer weight at around 60kg, so that's where I'll be in few months.
>>
>>35224938

Wtf do you mean "sense" your bone structure.

The average milenial girl cannot even sense how to balance her bank acct and is blitheringly ignorant of the world around them.

And you think they have a magical sense about your genetic fitness?

If that was the case how did your mom not sense your father's genes would result in your form?
>>
>>35225473
>I have personally given up on trying to figure out possible flaws in me
I believe making peace with flaws is important. "Decent facial aesthetics" doesn't cut it as self awareness. If men don't approach you you are unattractive. Knowing why is better than deluding yourself that you are actually pretty. Maybe it's the weight. If you are lucky it's the way you dress and that you look like a sick puppy without makeup which you avoid (perhaps)

mfd is here to help
>>
>>35225567

>having a bad immune system makes you look physically unattractive

I don't know what college you went to, but they should take away your degree.
What absolute fucking nonesense. You obviously have no clue how evolution works.
>>
I don't want to say I'm genetically inferior. I have some good traits, like height, a good shoulder to hip ratio, being white. Sometimes when I look in the mirror I think I have a good looking face. But every time I see some thread where people post pictures of their faces, I think about how much worse mine looks than theirs. Pretty sure I got the short end of the stick there. But it's only one thing, it's not fixable, and I have other traits that are nice. So I can't worry about it too much,
>>
>>35225600
Fuck off to r9k you neckbeard shitbag.
Why the fuck would an utter failure like you give advice and why the fuck do you think anyone would listen?
>>
>>35225571

Never said or implied you were fat family. Still, a pic would let us tell you what looks good about you and what doesn't.
>>
File: me.jpg (42 KB, 485x356) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
42 KB, 485x356
GENETIC SUPERIOR
>>
>>35225650

>That chicken forearm

Is this bait? Made me laugh at least.
>>
>>35225603
I always wonder if people like you realize how unintelligent and immature they come across when they resort to insults for no reason because they feel threatened by differing viewpoints. You could have chosen to behave like an adult so we can reach a better approximation of truth together but no.

Of course the icing on the cake is that you hint at evolutionary theory being able to disprove my thesis without actually making a counterargument. Just to make sure you give off the impression that you "know".

I pity your insecure ass. And your low IQ.
>>
>>35225637
Naahh. I've posted my pic on CBT a while ago though. And it doesn't really matter. I got nothing to prove really.

>>35225600
I do use makeup. With "decent" I meant that there's nothing really wrong in my face. The symmetry is OK. And I have dated handsome men, the thing is just that I had to go and get them by myself which I did.
>>
weak immune system high cortisol left
>>
File: forearm-breh.jpg (69 KB, 440x462) Image search: [Google]
forearm-breh.jpg
69 KB, 440x462
>>35225650
chicken forearm?

What again bitch?
>>
>>35225744

>this much response without actually saying anything else than; no u

Ok. Here's your (You)
>>
>>35225650
>>35225693
kek
>>
>>35225815
What am I supposed to tell you? Do you know what Cushing syndrome is? Are you aware of genetic facial markers of a strong/weak immune system? Aware of the difference in skin between two such individuals? How women subconsciously rate such differences and consistently rate the individuals with a strong genetic immune system as more attractive?

You are the one who randomly threw theory of evolution at me in a lame attempt at backsassing me. Now you are too much of a pussy to elaborate.

Just more and more signs that you can't be very intelligent nor care about this topic as much as you just want to give me the proverbial bird so you can feel better about yourself.
>>
File: call-me-natty-god.jpg (40 KB, 386x420) Image search: [Google]
call-me-natty-god.jpg
40 KB, 386x420
>>35225693
>>35225811

Also samefagging hard. try me faggot. i'am suprior. You got nothing on me

PPl call me natty god
>>
>>35225473
i'll let you suck my ass if you want
>>
>>35225955
Isn't it funny how you "zero'd" all your natty achievements when you started juicing?
>>
>>35225955
>>35225811
>>35225650

Does the juice make you agressive or are you just a natural moron?
>>
>>35226079
Doesn't really cure insecurity I guess...
>>
File: me_irl.jpg (619 KB, 1959x1469) Image search: [Google]
me_irl.jpg
619 KB, 1959x1469
>>35224938
Stronk jaw, 6ft1, Aryan. Yeah I am doing pretty well. Though I am emotionally empty.
>>
>>35224938
egg man ;___;
>>
File: photo.jpg (132 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
132 KB, 900x900
This guy is perfect, no homo, his life is perfect too, rich, young, strong, lean. He can do whatever he wants and get any girl.
>>
File: 1368137277326.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1368137277326.gif
1 MB, 200x200
Post yfw juicehead MasTest gets heart complications at the age of 40
>>
File: 1448566406145.gif (2 MB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1448566406145.gif
2 MB, 499x499
>>35226245
>>
File: 1434140450151.jpg (13 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1434140450151.jpg
13 KB, 300x300
>>35226059
>>35226079
I know you are insecure when i post my god-tier pics, but do you really must be that clearly, goddamit.

just mire me and go one. Your opinion and thoughts are worthless, because you are so below me, kek

inferior maggots.
>>
>>35224938

I'm pretty average facial wise, but I am 6'4 and have a good body.

I went out a couple of days ago with a group of friends. One guy even brought a girl he was trying to sleep with. The thing is, this guy was average height (maybe 5'9 or something) but he was fit and have a good face (better than mine for sure).

Anyways, we go out and this girl end up trying to sleep with me and not him. This was after me not hitting on her all night and the other guy doing so. She wanted to hang out with me all night and pretty much just treated him as a friend.

Thank god I am tall.
>>
>be introvert my entire teenage life
>still have a girlfriend or two
>completely ignored by the "popular" girls although the girl I was dating was a beaut

>at age 19 start lifting hard
>now 24 (doing masters in uni)
>go out during weekends
>the popular girls usually approach me and want to bang

I don't know what kind of girls I am supposed to hit on anymore. I don't know what "league" I am in, per say. One night I get 8-9/10s approaching me, other nights I can't get a 4/10 to glance in my general direction.
>>
>tfw two 8/10 female friends invite me out for drinks last night
>we've just been friends for a while which I just kind of accepted, they consider me their "best friend" don't let me pay for drinks etc..
>we all start getting tipsy
>out of nowhere they start talking about how alcohol makes them really horny
>they literally start arranging a threesome together with some guy via text message and ask me for my input
>I just go along with it and pretend it doesn't bother me to avoid humiliation
>they start talking about how they've both fucked 5+ different guys this week
>meanwhile I haven't had sex in months (they presumably can't sense this)
>eventually this guy who they're gonna is on his way and they subtly suggest I should head home

so this is what it's like to be genetically inferior. I honestly don't think I'm hideous either, i'm 6'2 and I have a 6/10 face and an 8/10 body.

it's not that I even want to get involved with a slut, it just hurts to be selected against.

>tfw no amount of lifting will train my face to be hot
>>
>>35225034
don't worry about "going bald". buzz it short and grow a stubble-beard.

I've slept with more girls after I started going bald than I did before. Guys care way more about it than women do from what I've seen although I'm sure some girls care more than others.
>>
>>35226296
Lucky fuck

Only uglies give me stares

Good looking girls won't give me the time of the day because I look like a starved kid at 115lbs
>>
>>35226310
its because you've been friends for a while, your not seen as virile as you met them you had to have made your impression, i.e. that you want to fuck.
>>
>>35226240
he's like bateman with autism
>>
File: 1384723071539.jpg (28 KB, 187x205) Image search: [Google]
1384723071539.jpg
28 KB, 187x205
>>35226245
>>
>>35226330
this is what I figured...just hurts because in my mind it felt like they outright directly rejected me right then and there. Is it possible to change things with these sluts, or should I just accept that the friendship is as far as it'll go and take it or leave it?
>>
>>35226374
no idea m8, its beyond my basic understanding.
>>
Meh
>build muscle easily
>dense and strong bones
>smart
>ugly as fuck face, been rated 3/10, asymmetrical af, acne, big nose
Just put a paper bag my face and I'm good
>>
>>35226491
Are you me, bruh?

>strong as fuck, wide shoulders
>low body fat
>intelligent, pro tier rhetorical skillz
>ugly face, assymetrical, rated 3-5, werid as fuck skull

We should team up
>>
>>35224938
>Inferior by /fit/ standards
>Superior by girl standards
Being hetero is great, y'all homoboys should try it some time.
>>
>>35226566
theres no way you're below average looking with low bf percentage and muscles unless you have horrible hygiene/haircut or just dont take care of yourself. having the first two would make you inherinently better looking than the average person. Unless you seriously are deformed or have one or more whacky/comically bad facial features. post pic.

>>35226491
accutane.
>>
File: Bez názvu.png (616 KB, 621x538) Image search: [Google]
Bez názvu.png
616 KB, 621x538
Here you go bro, see for yourself
>>
>>35226310

You're a moron who treats everyone else's sleezy fucktoys as your peers and equals. Your looks are irrelevant.
>>
>>35226721
Left looks like a smashed Matt Damon

you look likeable though.
>>
>>35226744
yea good point. Given that I obv struggle socially, the social opportunity and attention from good looking girls just lures me in like a fucking moth to a lightbulb.
>>
>>35226276

Probably had to do WITH the fact you were not hitting on her.

He was tryhard approval seeking.

Had you behaved the same way you would likely not have fared much better
>>
>>35226744

Actually, scratch that. You're not a moron.

It's not intelligence you lack. It's some fucking dignity or self-respect.
>>
File: 1423424290957.jpg (69 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1423424290957.jpg
69 KB, 500x500
>>35226310
>>35226374

thats pretty fuckt up bro, especially that they did it right in fron of you, of course they understand that you're a man and them talking about a threesome will turn you on. I only have 3 close - ish female friends and although they will talk about sex and hook ups (as will i) i can't imagine them rubbing it in my face like that, that's just rude. Like they get that i'm a guy and i have tried to fuck all three or them one time or another after a few too many drinks, and drunkenly kissed all of them. I think its kinda important in male/female friendship for them not to treat you like a totalt asexual girl friend of them. That's very close to friendzoned territory. You don't have to make out with all your female friends but they should definitely treat you like a man. Not in the fuckin retarded 4chan/internet - make me a sandwhich way, just them acknowledging that you are in fact a man; you get horney, have your own opinions, and you two hookin up wouldnt be the weirdest thing in the world.
>>
>>35226566
PHILADELPHIA
>>35226610
I would Accutane but I want to wait til I'm done growing also I don't want my joints to get raped
>>
>>35226721
besides the fucked up eyes, you look like a nice guy
>>
File: 12498137513.png (262 KB, 680x661) Image search: [Google]
12498137513.png
262 KB, 680x661
>>35224938
My mug only looks good from the front view, side view I look like a neanderthal fuck. I am blessed as fuck with my hair, really thick. My grandpa is 79 atm and still has a head full of hair. Other than that I am 6"0 with a pretty passive personality.
>>
>>35226721
only thing lacking is facial symmetry, good nose, good mouth, jawline is okay, hairline is meh. Remind me a lot of matt damon.

Is your facial asymmetry caused by a lazy eye? Surely you could invest in something to fix it, ie surgery or treatment. Because without that you would be quite good looking, like 7.5/10, right now id put you at about average.

The profile pic on the right shows your potential if you evened out your face.
>>
>>35226374

Take it or leave it attitude is ALWAYS better.
>>
>>35226783
>>35226798
>>35226815

thanks brahs. The more I think about it, the more I realize this is really nothing to complain about. Of course if I had been born with a more attractive face, the leverage and treatment it would lend in situations like this one would be nice, but I have to take a step back and realize that some people were born without functional fucking limbs and organs.
>>
>>35226374

>take it or leave it

You mean leave it or leave it, right? "Friendship" with slags (you even admit that the only thing in it for you is attention from good-looking girls, these cunts are clearly just rude slags) is just self-debasing as hell, man.

"Friendship" implies some kind of peerage. Interacting with slags in such a way just isn't what they're for. Making peers out of them drops you way lower on the totem pole than where you obviously want to be.
>>
>>35225650
>Roids
>GENETIC SUPERIOR
we'll never know cus you took the easy way out big boy
>>
>>35226800
EASTERN EUROPE

>>35226811
Nah mane, no one ever tod me that though I visit eye doctor twice a year, probably just something worng with the photo. Thanks for the objectivity tho.
>>
>>35226721
Matt D'anon
>>
>>35226811
But if you mean that one eye is littlebit close, thats something I do since I was a child. My eyes are even when normal, its just the photo.
>>
>>35225211
he should really do something about those teeth
>>
>>35226870

>muh genetics

An anon already said it, you allowed yourself to get rejected the moment you established yourself as a friend to them. What hurts is the huge reality slap to the face you experienced.
>>
>>35226870

Brah. Your fixation on looks is distracting you from the point here.

Even ugly guys get treated as Men so long as they respect themselves and act like Men. Even the prettiest whores will respect an ugly man's manhood, even if they won't sleep with him, and won't treat him like some kind of impotent kek gay-friend to string along while they girl around.

You might not even be half bad looking, or might even be above average. It doesn't matter. When you act like a fucking kek your looks never even come into play. They're a null, a non-factor. Thinking about laying these girls is getting ahead of yourself; you have your manhood to rediscover first.
>>
>>35226981
>>35226985
definitely see your points, but you won't convince me that my looks were irrelevant to the outcome of the situation. If I were an 8+/10, it would have been MUCH more likely for them to have perceived me as a potential sexual partner even if they had previously classified me as a friend.
>>
>>35224938
Eggman doesn't realize that his main problem is actually mouthbreathing. Breathing through your mouth throughout your growth spurt tends to weaken the jaw. It also affects your midface, which in turn makes eyes droopy and cheekbones weak. If his jawline was normal the nose wouldn't look as humongous.
>>
>>35227090
And I can tell he also has low test levels and poor diet.
>>
>>35226973
No. Fuck this American teeth fetish. Men aren't supposed to be perfect pretty.

Male models used to be ashamed about having to call themselves male models as late as the 2000s, even the pretty boys. Nowadays everyone wants to be a model and brags about their high cheekbones even though it's a feminine trait. And the fucking pearly whites meme has reached EU. At least the country I'm originally from is unaffected because we are 3rd world poor. Thank God.

Never will I get braces. I and Oscar have that intimidating rugged handsome thing going and it's a good thing. Deal with it NA/bootlicker thereof.

Last real men crew.

>le cope face
>>
>>35225473

Laura?
>>
Hmm, I dunno if Id say genetically superior. I had to work a lot to have a decent amount of mass, but face wise I probably look better than most. But I grew up pretty dorky so I don't give off a lot of "alpha vibes" I still act kinda oblivious if girls are flirting and almost can never tell if Im being checked out. About 6ft tall though. Only thing genetically that sets me back a bit is MPB. But it's not too bad yet at 25.
>>
>>35227125
>having straight teeth doesn't make you a real man

what the fuck are you on about
>>
>>35227187
Wanting them/getting them fixed makes you a fucking bitch

If you went that far why not get jaw implants? In fact why not get a new face completely?

U scurrd, bitchboy?
>>
I'm going to bed, lata
>>
>>35225236
its called pheremones
>>
>>35225127

For those of you short guys who are planning suicide, due to girls not being interested in you.. Consider the following.

You DON’T FEAR DEATH and you DON’T CARE what anyone thinks about you!

Why not stick around a bit longer for some fun?

Do whatever the FUCK you want. What is ther worst that can happen? You were ready to end it anyway!

o and get as many big loans as possible! Seriously. Who the fuck cares? You were just about to END IT ANYWAY. Might as well have some cash to have fun with first!

Blow the money have a good time eating in 5 star resturants and hotels..

Visit some places where prostitution is legal, and where a small amount of money goes far. I recommend Thailand.

Go fishing for tropical salt water fish in that cool looking blue shallow water somewhere warm with palm trees.

If you go to Thailand roids are LEGAL, why not just juice up to your hearts content... and enlargment?

Wanna go play high stakes Russian Roulette? Why not?

You’re like the Batman and the Joker combined!

Girls think you’re too short and ugly to fuck you manlet you? Who cares! Do you really need approval from your feminist overlords? Who cares right?

Running low on funds? Maybe on your travels you will find a way to make money, like going to Mexico learning Spanish and running large shipments of drugs for a cartel. I mean why fear ANYTHING at all? You don’t even fear death!

Learn how to use firearms, and some badass skills, and THEN work as a mercanary. Go back to those tropical places work in a high stakes survive day by day field, badass by day tropical vacation and hookers by night!

Or maybe do something else. The point is, you were ready to off yourself ANYWAY. Nobody would respect you at all if you did that... so WHY not stop giving a fuck and go have fun with your life? What afraid of what people may think?

Go forth my manlet little Hedonist.There are no fucks given fun to be done!
>>
>>35227218
I was born with straight teeth so I don't need to worry about that, you seem pretty aggressive about the whole topic though. People get their teeth fixed because it's relatively easy to do. If it were as complicated as jaw implants or other plastic surgery, nobody would do it

I don't care what your teeth look like mate but don't try and make people who want straight teeth sound like they are retarded for getting braces or an operation
>>
>>35225473
H I G H T E S T ?

>>35227265
Truth
>>
>6'3"
>thick brown hair
>green eyes
>7/10 face
>voice is a little high pitched(theme for men on my mom's side of the family)
>naturally bad hand/eye coordination(muscles in my hands and eyes never fully developed)
>shoulders are a little too narrow
>natural knack for history and politics
>suck with STEM related topics
>men don't go bald in my family until their 60s, but they do grey early(early 30s)
>>
Maybe? I'm 6'5', and my facial structure is kind of ridiculous. Great jawline, huge cheekbones, but my chin isn't really that big, and my brow is as pronounced as my cheekbones. What this means is that whenever I go outside my eyes are constantly obscured by the shadow my brow casts. Also, I can see my own eyebrows and cheekbones. Frankly, I have no idea if that's something that everyone can do or not. Also, I have pectus excavatum. So, eh?
>>
File: 1365130370254s.jpg (7 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
1365130370254s.jpg
7 KB, 250x242
>Green eyes, black hair
>6-8/10 facial aesthetics
>5'9.5'' 176.5 cm
>145 IQ
>7x5 in penis 18x12.7
>1.7 shoulder waist ratio

Will I make it /fit/? I'm mostly happy with y face and Intelligence, shame about the manlet status tho.
>>
>>35227125

Έλληνας?
>>
File: bro advice.jpg (43 KB, 390x390) Image search: [Google]
bro advice.jpg
43 KB, 390x390
JUST BE YOURSELF BRO LOL
>>
>>35225469

>I still have a 8/10 GF with 9/10 tits.

Sure you do...
>>
>>35227435
I can see my eyebrows on a really sunny day. I can't see my cheek bones though.

>pectus excavatum
Enjoy your shit tier chest, lanklet
>>
>>35226296
>per say

It's written "per se", which means "in itself" or "by itself".

And now you can stop making a fool of yourself.
>>
I want to believe I'm alright genetics-wise, but I have never had good luck with women. None ever approach me and I feel like I have to work my ass off to get them interested, if I even can.
>>
>>35227624
>Apparently has 145 iq
>Is ashamed of something genetic that he can't control
epic
>>
File: 1448667716216-0.jpg (165 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
1448667716216-0.jpg
165 KB, 1200x800
>>35226310

>I just go along with it and pretend it doesn't bother me to avoid humiliation

You were being humiliated, you moron.
>>
>>35226310
I would kick them out of your life. To have them rub all that in your face is pretty fucking weird and fucked up. Just bail on them.
>>
Off-topic but the original video was kinda fucked anyways: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5tuf59ex-U0
>>
>>35226310

>6'2
>get sent home

lmfao

so beta. All dat height wasted.
>>
>>35227282
It's totally pointless unless it's a healthy issue, the teeth whitening fetish is just more of the amerikuck "gotta be beautiful gotta be perfect so I can get that 4/10 fat bitch with 50+ partners!"

It's like putting on a $10,000 suit to go the zoo and have monkeys throw shit at you.
>>
>>35226310
In that situation, you can only do what any other man would do. Go home and have an epic crying wank session
>>
>>35228726
Why are you so insecure
>>
>>35226721

Isn't that dude an actual actor?
>>
File: dat ass.jpg (844 KB, 2019x2693) Image search: [Google]
dat ass.jpg
844 KB, 2019x2693
>>35226870

I can only imagine those girls laughing behind your back while some dude fucks them both with his powerful cock.

"Can you believe that guy? What the fuck? Is he gay? He's out with us and he doesn't want to fuck us? He doesn't even try! It's like he's... domesticated or some shit. Like he's neutered."

"Poor guy. I can only imagine the number of times he fapped thinking about our bodies."

"Maybe this time he'll learn a lesson."

"Oh I don't think he will..."
>>
>6'0
>deep af voice
>strong jaw
>prominent cheekbones
>intelligent

but
>acne
>anti-social

guess i'm mostly superior 2bh
>>
I have a slight bow leg and crooked ribs.
>>
>>35224938
mmm nordic genes

>6'3"
>210lbs
>high cheek bones
>square forehead
>Strong jaw line
>blond hair blue eyes
>average intelligence (in my opinion b/c never had an iq test since I was like 13 or 14) but good study ethic so 90%+ on all diplomas

mmm i love myself
>>
>>35227624
>everybody on 4chan has an IQ of 140+
>4chan only attracts the best an brightest

c'mon, bud
>>
>>35226240
so effeminate though.
>>
>6'0"
>165lbs
>blond hair, blue eyes
>kinda smart
>9"x7.5"

>slight gyno
>marcus gunn syndrome
>slight autism and bad anxiety
>ribcage sticks out like a bitch
>>
>6'2
>225lbs
>broad shoulders
>good insertions everywhere but pecs
>blonde hair
>green eyes
>big manly hands
>ok teeth
>deep voice af

>acne for 10 years

meh, could have been worse.
>>
>>35225567
I have an autoimmune disease but guys are always in love with me. Your theory makes no sense.

>>35225473
66kg seems pretty heavy for your height, then again you've been lifting longer than me so I dunno. We are the same height but I'm 60kg.
>>
>>35225926
>being this mad over nothing on the Internet
Go outside, wizard
>>
inferiorities:
>5'10 manlet
>large nose (not too bad)
>weird shape skull
>small still only 140lbs (was 120 though)

Pros:
>strong as fuck jawline
>good muscle insertions (athough small)
>blue eyes
>dirty blonde hair
>deep voice
>>
>>35226266
>>35225955
I don't get it, are you actually cclaiming you are natty?
>>
>>35228209
Lol, do your seriously think that people with high IQs are incapable of experiencing emotions such as insecurity and inadequacy?

Fuck off dumb-ass, everyone is prone to irrational thoughts and emotions. I know that from an objective viewpoint there is nothing I can do about my genetics, but that doesn't mean I can feel good or bad about them.

>>35230066
Most of the people took an internet IQ test and say that they have 130+. Lel, my friend sent me a link to one of those and I got 175. I did mine with a psychologist, and I got the highest score possible (>130), so I had to take another harder test.

I'm confident enough to say that 145 is my real IQ. If I were to be honest, I'd say that most 4chiners have something around the 115-130 mark
>>
>>35230343
can't*
>>
Inferior:
Big head
Bordering between lanky/wiry
Don't know if I'm handsome or if people mock me with that or the word cute
Shy
The good shit:
6', sandy blonde, not wanting to off myself some days, 'big dick'
>>
Reminder that it's all about how your good traits combine with each other to create an eye pleasing result
Take moot for example. Strong as fu k jawline and decent overall characteristics combined into a just result. Explain this, 'genetics' faglords
>>
>Height: 5'11" (is it tall?)
>Weight: 140~lb (and growing)
>Length: 7 inch
>Circumference: 4.7 inch
>good insertions all-around I'd say, nothing sticks out as odd, no gaps, no gyno, if anything, my shoulders are a bit forward but back exercises are fixing it
>strong thick black hair, big eyebrows and thick eyelashes, but I've always had receding hairline marks that never evolved (father is balding, but uncles from mother's side are all going gray, so I don't know if I'll go bald or not). Capable of growing a full strong black beard though I prefer stubble or clean shaven
>tension tip nose, negroid-like skull = I look great from the front but terrible from profile view
>non-thick body hair, but evenly spread
>except for very thick and strong ass-hair
>always had a big butt even before exercising, better than most girls from school
>girly voice AF, absolutely no manly charm
>shy, can't say no, spill spaghetti everywhere

I don't know what to think of myself desu senpai
one day I feel super great and then the other not so much
>>
Pros:
6'2", face perfectly fits the golden ratio face template, broad shoulders, small waist, fast metabolism, Nordic genes, no acne

Cons: Socially awkward, anxiety, slow gains, wide hips, OCD
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 466x349) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 466x349
Pros:
>6'4 master race
Cons:
>half asian
>160 pound lanklet
>4.7 inch dick that looks smaller on body size
>really narrow shoulders
>high pitched voice probably low test
>unemployed and live with parents
>>
File: ss+(2015-10-13+at+07.34.36).jpg (86 KB, 352x444) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-10-13+at+07.34.36).jpg
86 KB, 352x444
>>35224938
>5'3"
>struggle to gain muscle mass
>average fitness
>weaker than a porcelain plate
>faggot
I basically lost the genetics game of life.
>>
>>35225744
You're objectively the worst trip apart from that Tomato twink faggot. Constantly talking about shit as if you had any idea what you're talking about, but it's all just guesswork based on next to nothing. Fuck off.

Strength of immune system has nothing to do with health, as an individual can be perfectly healthy with a weak immune system, or sick constantly with a strong one, your immune system just helps your body deal with possible external factors.

Cortisol levels fluctuate frequently as well, so I'm not sure how you think that having high cortisol makes you ugly.
>>
>>35224938
>6'3" I fucking hate odd numbers
>185 lbs
>7 inches
>5" circumference
>fucking ginger
>zits on my back since senior year, can't make them leave
>midrange voice, can sing alright
>wideish shoulders
>good muscle mass

sometimes I wish my body would get up and leave for someone with a better face and social life

capitcha: spaghetti
>>
>>35226374
lel ask them to help you get pussy you simpleton
>>
>>35230023
Do you get a lot of bitches in the nordics with your attributes?
Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.