[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People from your gym
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 192
Thread images: 23
File: hqdefault.jpg (40 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
40 KB, 480x360
It's time for one of these again.
>>
>The Old Jesus Freak
Old man that is local priest at a shitty non-denominational tryhard, wannabe-cool church. After he finishes a set of anything he jumps around yelling, "Whoo, whoo, whoo hoo!" in an annoying ass high pitched voice. Always looks around to see if anyone is watching. Poor as fuck form on literally every single thing he does. Thinks the Holy Ghost is in him.

>The Over-Groomed Hipster Fag
Comes in wearing the tiniest muscle shirt. Has a descent build but is covered in like $100k worth of ugly, shitty, trendy, cliché tattoos. He thinks he's there impressing the females but he's really only impressive to the homosexuals. He is 5’4” tall. Women literally laugh at him when he is not looking.

>The Welder
Construction worker that just got off and came straight to gym. He's wearing Carhardt jeans and steel toe work boots. Does what he thinks are shrugs on smith machine with 3 plates but is really more like a shitty leg workout. He leaves the gym after 20 minutes. Probably brags to the guys he works with about how hard he works out.

>Grape Ape
Black guy who is short and square. Moves more weight than anybody in the gym. Uses good form and posture. Never has a spotter. Wears a perpetual smile and never says a word to anyone. Always re-racks his plates and wipes down equipment with disinfectant when he is done.

>Bluce Ree
160 pound Asian guy who is around 5'4". Works out every single day. Has good form and appears to train smart. His eyebrows are plucked perfectly and he has groomed himself impeccably for the day’s workout. Has had no noticeable progress for at least 3 years now. Slyly checks himself out in every mirror he passes. Probably knows karate.
>>
>The Hidden Beauty
9/10 rock hard female that comes in on the regular. Wears nice workout clothes with no makeup. She is there to train. Grabs a couple of dumb bells and heads to the abs room to work out where no one will stare at her. The nerve of that bitch.

>The Pseudo-Fighter
Middle aged man with beer gut that comes in. He bought some bargain MMA gloves from Academy. Stands in front of the heavy bag and punches it poorly.....repeatedly. After 5 mins he is pouring sweat and breathing heavily. The staff has 911 on speed dial just in case he heart attacks all over the place. He leaves with his cool MMA gloves & a painful look upon his face.

>The Jailbait Goddess
Beautiful jailbait female comes in with her mom and dad like 4 days a week. They all fucking KILL IT every time they show up. Girl is 11/10. Try not to stare too much. Mom is cute and moves more weight than me. Dad is beast mode – moves massive weights without effort for 16 or 20 reps. He looks like he could kill me with telekinesis. Avert my eyes every time dad looks my direction. He can read my thoughts. I know he has psychic mind powers. Never make eye contact with the dad. Never ever. Ever.

>The Tries-To-Act-Strait Gay Guy
Older gay gentleman that comes in religiously 5 days per week. He has been at it for years and has a decent build for someone his age. He is super cool to everyone and never has been a flaming faggot. Literally everyone knows he is gay and literally nobody cares. He thinks nobody knows he’s gay.
>>
>The Rager
a 5'8 turbo manlet who has left humanity behind. Is a labourer, has hundreds of tattoos. never smiles. Always lifts light weight but looks like Rich Piano minus a foot

>The Twins
Jacked roider brothers. Seem nice enough but mostly keep to themselves. Have severe inferiority complex as a result of being 5'6.

>The Third Twin
Roider that has the aesthetics of a greek good. good looking dude that put up a ton of weight and has a qt wife that comes in with him sometimes. Hangs out with the twins a lot but is clearly on another level than them.

>Pajeets
4 indian dudes that come in every saturday morning. Always smell like shit due to their lack of bathing. One or two of them hopped on a cycle right off the bat because they got cannonballl delts after a few months.

>The Gainspa
60 year old guy who right off the bat looks like shit. Has a 315 bench, 495 diddly, and 365 squat. Is nice enough and gives advice when asked. Used to be a PL

>The Gainspa's Padwan
guy in his late twenties that has a bit of a gut. Squats 4plate, OHP 2 plate and benches around 3. Always has gainspa spotting. Might be related.

>Russian qts
2 Russian or eastern European chicks that I woodberry.

>The Scaredy cats
2 stinky, ugly fat dudes that come in and only do back. always.
Row 135 like it is heavy weight and through it on the ground. Deadlift 275 with the worst form that I have ever seen. Waiting for a herniated disk.

>Gym nemesis
guy who looks more aesthetic than me despite being able to squat and OHP less. granted he can bench and diddly more.

>Gym bro
is a faggot. fuck that guy
>>
>>35192081
>>35192092
>>35193327
Assuming these are all the same poster,
Do you live in the fucking Smurf's village?
Never seen that many sub 5'8" people in my life
>>
>>35194664
>Do you live in the fucking Smurf's village?
Yes, why do you ask? Are you Dutch?
>>
>Guy comes in wearing socks and sandals
>Starts doing squats
>>
>>35192092
This is a great post
>>
>>35192072
>The giga nigga
6'3 18 yo 255 pound all muscle fucking gorilla, superior aesthetics despite only going 4x a week
>Hipster boi
5'5 kid who thinks he lifts because he can bench 1pl8 for 20 reps. Unbelievable faggot
>Samurai Jack
5'8 man bun man who walks around and gives people advice on deadlift form despite never seeing him deadlift
>swedish goddess
5'5 10/10 ass and face, just needs to lose like 5 pounds, woodberry/10
>abs bro
5'5 manlet always checking his abs in the mirror
>>
Thought i share my favourites
>The Rus
He is the most dedicated guy i ever met, parents are Russian i think, judging from his accent. He is like 2m (6,5ft) tall and already build, he is lifting for not even a year tho. He knows a lot about Form and is sticking to it for 100%
This week he started diddly 5plate, I'm really excited when he's starting his cut so i can see the glory which is covered under his bulk fat atm. Oddly he smells like vinegar sometimes...
He is ALWAYS there for min 3h with his gym Bro. They are talking shit about other's Form in a really loud way and laugh about the roided faggots even when they are right next to them.
>>
File: WP_20151205_003.jpg (1 MB, 3072x1728) Image search: [Google]
WP_20151205_003.jpg
1 MB, 3072x1728
>>35194823
His gym Bro is
>The Inklet
He is 1,6m (5,4 ft) "tall" and covered with tattoos. At the gym 6 days a week with the rus and friendly af. He is in good Form and squats 4plate with his tiny legs. Pic related, his leg press.
He is into SM and has a double pierced dick which i saw in the shower (n-no homo).
Sometimes he dances after a set and laughs crazy, he is a pretty chill dude
>>
>Pianaito
Decently jacked due who is always wearing his "Kill it" or "5%" gear. Does all of the silly facial expressions when lifting. Drinks water from a gallon jug that also has 5% written on it. Even if he does roid, he'll always be half the size of his idol.

>The Fighter
Middle aged black man who will stroll into the gym in a weighted vest + wrist and ankle weights. He'll load four plates on either side of the bench press, do one rep and then proceed to shadow box for 20 mins in the crossfit area. According to gym legend, he actually fights in local boxing matches.

>The Sarah Silverman
She looks like Sarah Silverman. A lot like her. Other than that, pretty much a normal fit chick.
>>
File: 1445897949712.gif (1 MB, 199x166) Image search: [Google]
1445897949712.gif
1 MB, 199x166
>>35194920
>his leg press

I'll never understand the fascination of fucking leg press. Wow, you can press 10 plates about 3 inches. Very impressive.
>>
>>35194965
For the record I know thats more than 10 plates I was just generally saying, for most faggots at the gym that do this gay ass shit.
>>
>>35194965
It's a great machine for ego presses. My ego got HUGE from leg presses and cocaine.
>>
>>35195022
>ego presses
Im just tired of seeing girls and dyels posting their 5pl8 leg press. When I do it, it's one legged and I make sure I go as far back as I do with a squat.
>>
File: gym.gif (1 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
gym.gif
1 MB, 400x300
>>35192072
Just another day
>>
>>35195040
I know, mang. And I agree with you. But I've just gotten where all I can do is laugh at the silly motherfuckers in the gym.
>>
>>35194933
>The Fighter
literally every single gym in the universe has some version of this guy
>>
>>35195040
That's not what makes it easy anon
>>
>that one guy that judges others in the gym and proceeds to talk about them on a laotion goat milking trades site
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (147 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
147 KB, 1500x1500
>that guy that deadlifts in front of the squat rack
>that guy that rows on the bench
>that guy that does pushups in between sets
>that guy that comes to the gym to shadow box
>that guy that uses the squat rack for an hour to do 8+ sets of 1/4 rom "squats"
>>
>>35195082
>laotion goat milking trades site
i have invested heavily in Laotian goat milk companies. its the future of milk
>>
File: 1443115016108.gif (410 KB, 221x196) Image search: [Google]
1443115016108.gif
410 KB, 221x196
fucking love this thread
>>
>>35192072
>The Yu-Gi-Oh
80lb asian kid, middle school age, literally skin and bones with no friends. Wears glasses and awkward as hell. Walks around in observation, trying machines, figuring stuff out. Grey shirt with black basketball shorts (whatever he wears for PE at school).

>The Yu-Gi-Oh Evolved (aka Asian Chad)
Same Yu-Gi-Oh kid except 4 to 6 years in the future. Shredded with 0% bodyfat. Confident muscle tank and tight sweats, has a small legion of Yu-Gi-Ohs and Yu-Gi-Oh-lettes that follow him around the gym in awe of his attained physical prowess. Hits that jailbait Yu-Gi-Oh-lette pussy on the reg.

>Angry Gay Not Gay White Man
Mid-40s white guy, grunts WAY too hard during his sets. Stares daggers at the younger guys, either out of jealously, closet gayness, or some weird combination of the two. Usually pretty hairy with dad shoes and 80s-short basketball shorts. Try not to make eye contact, as this will only increase his thirst for your ass.

>Population Clam City
10/10 fit grill stretching on the mats. Wears skintight yoga pants, always positions herself in a way that involves spreading her thighs apart as far as humanly possible, and pointed directly at your face. You try not to make glances, but there is simply no way. Indulge yourself in the clam, for it keeps test levels high and will result in greater gainz.
>>
>>35192072

>that 5'5 stocky mexican guy that sings shit in spanish loud as fuck and is constantly burping

>those two couples of the jacked up jock dude and his fat gf he is showing how to workout, but she seems like the chick who eat nothing but mcdonalds, smokes, and drinks all the time

>that old guy who obviously used to be a body builder in the 80s and has massive roid gut

>that 10/10 milf with god tier legs who always smiles at me and says hi whenever I walk in

>that skeleton who does OHP in the squat rack is me
>>
>>35195470
I just remembered a couple more:

>Grandma
Works out in the machine area on Sundays. Literally rolls pic related around with her. It's got all her supplies; snacks, water bottle, newpapers, etc. Usually does a couple reps on a machine, then proceeds to read a book.

>Hot Grandma
Strives to remain as attractive as her daughter and granddaughters. Skin is surprisingly tight, usually a cardio bunny of sorts. Lots of makeup, divorced or dead husband. Looking to smash young guys.
>>
>The Viking
Mid to late 20's, 6'2" comes in about 6 times a week in the late morning. Built like a viking and has amazing form. Super nice and could break me in two. 10/10 would bear his children once reached grill status.

Either way a great motivation.
>>
quick somebody post more!
>>
>>35195470
>Indulge yourself in the clam, for it keeps test levels high and will result in greater gainz.

Lawl
>>
File: cart.jpg (40 KB, 567x585) Image search: [Google]
cart.jpg
40 KB, 567x585
>>35195585
Forgot my pic. This thread is dead anyways.
>>
>>35192072
>Shadow, The Bench-hog
the guy who is only ever benching. Shadowboxes between sets.

>Molten Core
The guy who wears excessive layers of clothing when he works out. Does 20 different types of ab work outs then leaves.

>Stanley Yelnats
the dummy who forgot to carry madam zeroni up the mountain and now he's cursed with no gains for always and eternity
>tfw you're stanley
>if only if only the woodpecker cried...
>>
>>35196021
Loving the holes reference.
>>
>16 year old tough guy
Walks around in tank tops with his chest puffed up and constantly tries to stare you down. even when actually working out you can see him watching you. dyel legs

>Ibrahimovic look a like
Tall as fuark, upper body large as fuark, dyel legs, and a nose bigger than mount Vesuvius

>Thug
Black dude who is massive, covered in tats. His braces unfortunately throw off the look and the fact that they're gold plated in an attempt to make them look like a grill makes it worse

>Stinky indian(s)
Three indian dudes who are all brothers i think, stink like shit if youre within 3 feet, and have all looked the same for the past 3 years theyve been going to the gym

>Asian manlet
big fucker with a massive ass, inb4 gay the thing is huge. He squats 5 plates. Oddly high pitched voice though

>Amputee
Dude's missing an arm and has burn marks over the stump and one leg. Marine tatoos. He wears a hook and the upper part of the amputated arm is still huge. Legs big as fuark

>Lanklet
Dude's probably 6'4" but 140 pounds soaking wet. Huge glasses and lots of backnee

>MLP fatfuck
Actual neckbeard who wears MLP shirts to the gym, makes everyone else cringe. Will come in 3 days a week and do one set every machine and leave no joke

>Actual bodybuilder
Nice guy, juices and admits it, probably 19 inch arms
>>
>>35196098
>nose bigger than mount Vesuvius
pic related

Your MLP guy scares me. He has to have at least a sliver of self-awareness with that shirt. Whether he's okay with it or not scares me.
>>
>Alex the Albino Quadzilla

Generic personal trainer at gym, when he works out wears extremely short shorts. Man is white as a ghost has 32" thighs, 40" waist and baby calves and arms. All he ever does is smith machine squats, leg curls & extensions. Made the comment to him once that I couldn't wear those shorts because my balls and dick would hang out.. he hasn't spoken to me since.
>>
>Some dumb fuck named Chad
The same routine every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Puts a belt on as soon as he walks in the door. Routine consists solely of chest and shoulder exercises, mostly done on the smith machine (while still wearing a belt). Hips so far off the bench that his incline dumbbell presses resemble decline press instead. 20 minute rest periods between sets
>>
>>35196386
I fucking know Chad!
>>
>>35196021
>>35196021
Solid names. Managing to squeeze three quality IPs into one post. Respect
>>
>>35192072
>scorpion
Black dude who showed me around on my first day. Lifts heavy ass weights and is a total bro. Has a scorpion tattoo on his arm, thus the nickname.

>golem
Eastern European manlet with a giant gut who is arguably the most vascular man on Earth. Only trains on machines and does one set of like 10 per machine then leaves.

>umar
Sweaty balding Indian man who thinks doing ab crunches everyday will remove his beer belly. Always looks at people and smiles, exposing his jagged ass teeth.

>osama bin lifting
Afghan dude with no legs. Literal chicken legs, but his upper body is massive to compensate. Is actually surprising weak, and I've never seen him touch anything cardio related.

>tyrone lakeksha
Swole black dude with a mowhawk who you know will kek you. Despite being arguably the fittest person in the gym all he does is flirt with whores.

>stefan
Bald Russian guy who might be just as fit as Tyrone. Can run mad times and speeds, and can lift an equally impressive amount.

>eugene lefedora
The perfect stereotype of a neckbeard. Fat, acne, neckbeard, comes to the gym in cargo shorts, everything you could ever fear. Met him outside the gym once and he had a MLP bag and tried to talk to me.

Can't think of any more memorable ones, these are just the most interesting
>>
>>35195022
You know there more exercises you can do on the leg press to engage different parts of the quads. Ironically, there's four positions.
>>
>>35196704
All bullshit. Half the 'people' from your gym are just taken from other lists with slight changes. Die please.
>>
> that guy who is slightly stronger than me, became a good friend over the last months and will be my roomate from febuary on

:3
>>
File: c3e.png (262 KB, 705x711) Image search: [Google]
c3e.png
262 KB, 705x711
>>35196732
Someone's mad
>>
>>35194823
>2m (6,5ft)
2 meters is 6'7 genius
>>
>>35196818
It's actually 6'5", genius. Look it up
>>
File: 1437184063305.png (165 KB, 777x656) Image search: [Google]
1437184063305.png
165 KB, 777x656
>>35196891
Did you use google convert and see 2 meters is 6.56168 feet? There are 12 inches in a foot so 6.56168 feet is 6 feet and seven iches
>>
>>35196818
>>35196891
>>35196938
The guy said 6.5ft not 6'5''
>>
>>35196980
he said (6,5 ft) and as the imperial system doesn't use base ten this will be considered a misuse of a comma instead of an apostrophe and be considered to mean 6'5
>>
>>35196761
no homo
>>
>>35192072
>Fredrick Fedora
Old guy in his 50's, wears a fedora, I see him in the gym all the time (when I go at noon or at 6 pm). Not fit at all, always doing the pull tricep pull downs. Long dark hair in pony tail, sleeveless old t-shirt, adidas snap pants. He's got one long coke pinky nail and I'm pretty sure he's only there to sell roids.

Everyone else in the gym is asian/indian/paki so they all look the same to me.
>>
>Apollo Crews
Jacked black manlet who squats 4 plate with ease. Looks like he always has a smile on his face. Willing to help others.

>Rey Mysterio
Same as Apollo Crews but Mexican.

>King Pin
Kinda strong fat guy who can do 1/2/3/4 but looks like he weighs more than his squats.

>Hidden Dragon
The skinny DYEL Asians who wear sweatpants and sweaters to hide their no gains.

>Raj
The Indians who half rep everything and then take selfies after every set.
>>
File: Capture.png (10 KB, 498x86) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
10 KB, 498x86
>>35197320
>tricep
>>
D
>>
File: Seppuku.jpg (26 KB, 454x342) Image search: [Google]
Seppuku.jpg
26 KB, 454x342
>>35197388
My shame knows no end.
>>
>>35192081
>>35192092
>>35193327
didnt read lol
>>
Thanksgiving
The girl with massive thighs because she only does leg exercises, leg presses, squats, etc., can likely kill you with those fucking things.
>>
>Romulus and Remus
Two brothers that lift in the morning. The younger one is a DYEL Manlet faggot and the older is moderately jacked taller guy. I feel that Romulus is trying to kill the Manlet, because he "accidentally" drops the barbell on his chest at least 3 times while spotting.

>Darkie and the Sheik
A African and Arab guy who are total workout bros, working powerlifting. They're always taking up the deadlift area, but at least they always are working and not fucking around

>Prajeet
Walks in with those foot shoes and gloves, despite being a total DYEL at most benching 1pl8lmao. Also wears a polo, walks like he has wide shoulders.

>The faggot
Wears tank tops and always listening to his iPod and scribbling into his stupid journal. Sort of built, looks disheveled when he walks in, scraggly beard. Called a "guido" by his peers. Oh wait that's me
>>
>The guy who thinks he benches a lot
looks like a guy that was bullied in high goes to the bench puts 1plate does like 10 reps with poor form and leaves.
>1/8 Squat guy
He's works out legs every time i do and does 1/8 Squats on the rack next to me and tries to compete with me.
> Mr. Selfie
Walks in wearing a tiny tank top goes to the bench puts 245 and just sits there taking selfies to this day i have never seen him try to do it.
>>
>>35195484
>>that skeleton who does OHP in the squat rack is me
Where else are you supposed to do it?
>>
>>35195040
i just do hack squats the leg press make me think i'm going to shit myself
>>
>>35197425
thats how I want to go senpai

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxiOGaNDV7A
>>
>Mengele's Wet Dream
Twins; one lifts and can 1/2/3/4 and the other I only ever see doing cardio.
>>
Big Bill Eastham: A Southerner with a knack for squatting 5 days a week. Did Coke in the bathroom before one of his sets and wears a "Snozeberries tastes like Snozeberries shirt" every time he comes in.

John Cross: English Puritan, he brings in a mug of hot chocolate even in 105° weather.

Mort Siskelburg: Jewish accountant who has a PT. PT takes him through a machine only routine, incessant complaining.

Wally "Da Man" Franklin: Black Vietnam vet from Birmingham, Alabama, he trains Mort.

Frank Palazzo: First generation Italian-American mechanic who benches 450+ raw, natty.

Chris Zyskowski: Chicagoan who can throw some crazy weight around. Eats a hoagie and a pierogi inbetween sets while railing on Sheboygan.

Joey "Gunz" Pialotta: One legged Male model who's a devout Catholic. Calls himself Samson Gunz, an alter ego created by his speedball fueled late '70s lifestyle.

Dave O'Brien: Blue Collar steel worker from Pittsburgh, comes into the gym claiming he came up with occlusion training by tying off before a bench session back in '93.
>>
>>35199579
This is at least more likely than some of the other ones.
>>
>>35199579
lol'd
>>
>>35199579
LMAO occlusion training
Mfw
>>
>>35192092
>The Tries-To-Act-Strait Gay Guy
Dude, Scooby comes to your gym? Awesome!

inb4 he already came out on the toobs
>>
>>35192072
I honestly didn't give a fuck about most people until this guy came in:

>That 40 year old "fat" dude who's actually built like a fucking boulder
I mean, he's obviously on gear but holy fuck could this guy move some weight. My lmfao3plaet!!1! deadlift was his first warmup set and he banged out 3x3 5.5 plates, then did fucking 3plate barbell rows.
>>
>>35199579
>pierogi
>hoagie
>sheboygan
>>
>Asian Moon Over Camel Toe Valley

Female who comes in wearing the tightest spandex pants and neon shirts that attract your eyes like magnets....and she likes to do all kinds of crazy stretches and bent over rows.

Kinda nerdy, I avoid eye contact because I'm married and dont need the drama.. but goddamn its impossible not to see this camel toe and giant ass she has for an asian girl.
Spank bank fodder no doubt.
>>
>Lanky Indian fuckwit
I see this lanky Indian come in nearly every time I am at the gym to do bodyweight shit.

Then proceed to talk loudly on his phone while he does ab exercises and make sure his collar is always popped

>The cunt crew
This is perhaps my biggest hate.

If I go to the gym during a peak time it's like I am in a fucking wana-be alpha club.

Except it's all skinny betas.

About half the gym all yelling and shouting at each other having conversations being LOUD and obnoxious as fuck.

"HEY BRO U GOING TO YOGA CLASS?"
"NAH BRO I'M GONNA DO THE PUMP SESSION IN 15 MINS"

"HEY TESSA COME SHOW ME HOW TO DO A CURL"

"GO GO GOG GO YOU CAN DO IT GOGOGOGOGOGOG !!! GOOD JOB JESSICA YOU DID ONE PUSHUP"

Just annoying as fuck like it's a club house. But not only are they loud and annoying as fuck, they then treat the whole gym like it's theirs.

Taking whatever they want, walking in front of everyone while their whole demeanor is attention whoring fuckwits
>>
>Greasy Gus
You know that guy, he's the one that looks like a walking cheeseburger (if cheeseburgers could mouthbreathe). He seems to hit legs (and only legs) every single time you're in there: squats followed by leg press followed by calf raises followed by jerking off in the bathroom. Always wears glasses that don't keep his long, unkempt mop of hair out of his eyes and only amplify the neckbeardness of his neckbeard. His specialty in the gym is wearing Metallica shirts and making you uncomfortable with how much he stares at you during your lifts I know you browse on here James you weeaboo faggot.
>>
>59 year old manlet going on 60 that could easily pass for 45

Outside of some fucked up legs which prevents him from doing much for squats, looks pretty good. He's my inspiration for what I wanna look like when I'm that old.
>>
>Starry Night by: Dat Ass
A tastefully fit woman who comes in, lifts with her boyfriend, and leaves. She's a nice looking blonde who is known to wear her hair in a messy bun because she's all about the iron and what it has to offer. Her defining characteristic? Oh, well, that would be a pair of tights that feature Van Gogh's Starry Night.

>Sonny
I'm giving my location away with this one. There's an older black gentleman who is ripped to shreds and competes in body building contests. He's over 70 years old. He's awesome, and friendly to everyone. I want to look half as good when I'm 70. Respect.

>The coach
This guy looks like a grade a douche nozzle to the highest degree. He never smiles and has his clients doing nothing that looks like compound lifting. He's one of the gym's personal trainers, and looks like your average couch potato. He's around 5'8, has short brown hair, and a little goatee. I spotted him pulling four plate with proper form one day and he's had my respect since.

>The Saddest Eurasian
He's a Eurasian looking military fellow. I've watched him for about three months. He looks like a sad puppy. However, he's been making steady progress and it makes me feel warm inside that he's committed to the cause.

>Tall Bearded T.I.
There is this tall black guy with a beard who is pretty big for 6'6". He's always rapping to himself between sets. It's not loud or audible, but he's doing all the moves like he's in a music video spitting fire for the camera.
>>
>>35200098
>inHuman
A kree creation for sure. This man is no longer a man. He's a monster. It's pretty obvious that he has at least 17 scoops of mass gainer for breakfast. Jesus Christ, did I mention this guy is wide as a door frame? He's around 6'1" and squats 5 plate. He always makes the most noise when lifting, and it always draws attention. I can't say he doesn't deserve to yell like a Yeti with gonorrhea, but it's kind of distracting at times.

>Bear and Snatch
There is this huge bear of a man who lifts with his wife. She's always wearing matching colors. I can tell it was her idea and not his. She's excited to be there and does everything he suggests. I walked past them once while getting some water and smelled what I can only describe as vagina that's been left in a car on a hot day.

>Implying
There is this pretty built guy who always lifts with good form that constantly surveys the area around him. He stares at people and makes smug faces. I can imagine him taking mental notes about how he's going to describe these people when he gets home and posts on /fit/. No, he's not the man in the mirror. I'm a little more discrete, I hope.

>F.A.T.
This fat autistic terror hops on an elliptical, barely moves, and sips diet coke while reading high fantasy or some girly mag. No, I'm not kidding. He has been doing this for months and I think he's gained weight since starting.
>>
>>35200121
>Not sure if trans
There is this black individual who has nice bowling ball shoulders. Everything indicates male until you get to the face. All of this person's features are feminine. The eyes, lips, eyebrows, chin, cheekbones, you name it. All of it is feminine. You'd think I'd just watch which bathroom this person goes in, but he/she doesn't. To make things worse, I think I saw a sports bra under the cut off shirt once, but I couldn't tell. He/she wears basketball shorts and normal dude gym wear. He/she hangs out with a bunch of guys and I haven't been close enough to hear their voice.

>Money talks and Farmers walk
There is this older gentleman around 55 or so who wears glasses, and looks like he's in a hurry. Did I mention he's pretty built? Well, he's pretty built. He's usually on the phone talking to someone about a business of his or rushing from one lift to another.

>Butt
There is this nice looking fit cutie who has a nice ass. That's the only way I can describe her. She has a really nice ass. I mean, she has a nice ass...not much else to say.

>Top heavy
There is this ridiculously busty fit chick in the gym. She's wears a compression sports bra underneath a cutoff but it's doing little to keep those beach balls contained. She's fit but busty. It's the strangest thing, but I can't help but steal a few glances.

>Hover board
There is a skinny guy on a hover board in the gym. No, I'm not joking. He comes in late night and rides around between lifts.
>>
>Vanilla Ice
Definition of a lobster. Does leg day once a month. Thinks he looks way better than he actually does. Wears a tank top every day, usually with some derivative of the same stupid saying/ Does his calf raises in the sauna

>Stupidman
Fat old guy wearing a superman shirt. Does a 5x1 of croc'd rows with a 150 lb dumbell, takes a break while spouting some BS about power. leaves his weight on the floor cause he cant really lift it.
>>
>Mexican Belleza
Mexican lady in her mid 40, biggest chick in the gym and extremely humble, throw kisses to everyone. Competes in small bodybuilding show around the world, trying to get her fat ass son to lift too but failing.

>Forever diddy
Dude who always deadlifts in sumo stance and with the same weight (3pl8s) for 4 years. No progress what so ever. But has perfect form. Brags about his perfect form saying it's because of his height that made it perfect (5'5)

>Sterling silver
19 year old kid who is always well groomed, wears tight brand clothing and lies about his age to get chicks and his steroid use. He skin is so pale and his hair is naturally silver that at first I thought he was Albino, when he lifts he turns pink and stays that way. Has complex about his height (5'4)

>Jamaican dude
Dude with the most perfect form, physique and strength in the gym, everyone is miring. Knows gym manners and wipes down everything when he is done with it. Sometimes when you do good on your lift he nods at you in the mirror.

>Duct tape joe
Puts duct tape around his wrist before diddy and sometimes trolls people in the gym for giggles. Collects pepe images.

>Dragon Tattoo
Wears brand clothes, covered in tattoos, jacked and always brags about his steroid use and his jail time for selling drugs. Teaches MMA class and trains people, Most of the dudes in gym are intimidated by him and most women are attracted to him. Owns 3 hamsters.

>Ginger fury
Skinny dyel ginger kid who comes to gym after school with his friend, wears the same muscle stringer shirts everyday and is extremely pale. Screams "ALL YOU LET'S GO. ALL YOU" and films gym session with his phone with funny angles. takes 20 min rests between sets.
>>
>>35197064
dumbass other countries use the comma as a decimal read a fucking book
>>
>>35194823
>>35194920

Does this Russian happen to always wear a white tank top every time he lifts?
>>
>>35200506
Not using a comma between "dumbass" and "other countries" makes it sound like you are calling other countries dumbasses.
Dumbass other countries.
>>
>>35195484
>the chick who eat nothing but mcdonalds, smokes, and drinks all the time
Jesus fucking christ
>>
>>35200506
I think you might be the dumbass. The imperial system is not base 10, and therefore, does not use decimals for measurements of distance.
>>
> curry
an indian dude who always brings his jailbait daughter with him, seems like a nice guy

> fitness jesus
tall guy who is swole as fuck, long white hair, probably 50 or older, i'm mirin hard

> skeleton
brutally lean grill that does nothing but crosstrainer, going backwards on it - in extreme speed. so lean you can see her bones and ribs. i thank her a lot in my head

> hodor the odor
tall guy with an IMMENSE belly, wears the same shirt for weeks, stinks up everything in 3m radius with his old sweat, doesn't seem to shower

> princess
10/10 looking grill that has a body like she owns the damn place. her workout consists of 10 min stepper and sitting at the bar for 60 min after, waiting for guys to talk to her.
>>
>Big weirdy guy
Huge strongman type who goes to all the pulley machines, maxes out the weight and sort of jerks them like 30 times
He always laughs at me in the mirrors because I'm a skinny ass
>>
>>35199981
the old talking about you in third person game faggot
>>
>>35201208
>implying the metric system never uses decimals.
this is just the first of many reasons your whining in this thread is fucking irrelevant. fuck off
>>
>Jungle Manlet
dude has tribal tattoos all over his body. He's probably 5'3. Shame, because he's a nice guy and has some pretty admirable lifts.

>Scott Fucking Bakula
Old guy in his 60s who looks like a former captain of the USS Enterprise

>The Race Traitor
Doesn't lift. Is basically the plate bitch for a negro.

>Ching Mang
rolly polly asian fellow. flat bench, incline bench, decline bench, sauna. That's all he does.

>Heavenly Blessed Check-In Girl
'nuff said.
>>
I never understood these threads, like why would anyone give a fuck about who goes to your gym?
>>
>>35201698
The reason is in the descriptions. Make them amusing and the thread serves a purpose.
>>
>>35200395
>Collects pepe images.
>Owns 3 hamsters.

How do you know these personal things about them?
>>
>>35195048
I want to be that guy. N-no homo.
>>
>naked metal faggot
mostly lifts in his underwear, dancing around like a crackhead faggot, his lifts are garbage weak, and he generally sucks at everything.
>weak-ass glute twink
some scrawny twink that comes in, does a few set of hip thrusts and kneeling squats, maybe some RDL, and literally nothing else.
rarely even comes in to workout, and when he does the metal faggot harps on him the whole time

H-homegym masterrace
>>
File: 18mfbs1o4jwyegif.gif (465 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
18mfbs1o4jwyegif.gif
465 KB, 636x358
>>35192081
>Slyly checks himself out in every mirror he passes.
...people notice me doing this?
>>
>>35201934
good twist
>>
File: tmp_30962-q5vcTkc1229612473.jpg (12 KB, 467x359) Image search: [Google]
tmp_30962-q5vcTkc1229612473.jpg
12 KB, 467x359
>That guy that does OHP in the squat rack
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-10-01-52-56.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-10-01-52-56.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
Mormon 50 Cent
>always claims natty
>Mormon obviously so no STEM master race
>claims it's god''s blessing that has allowed him to be naturally huge
>has ifbb pro card
>benches 475 God tier
>looks like Abraham from the walking dead
Guy is impressive bUT obviously not natubal imo
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 432x570) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 432x570
>the meter
This guy occasionally works out at my gym. Hes literally 5'2. They call him 'the meter' - king of manlets.
>>
>>35202092
That's what people do when they are pushing weight near their max
>>
>>35202151
Kek does he call himself that?
>It is I
>The Meter!! King of Manlets!
>needs a step so people bow lower than his standing height
Reminds me of Farquad from Shrek
>>
>>35202175
Marius Metern. Google him.
>>
>Dressed to Impress
The fellows that come to the gym wearing wife beaters, Ralph Lauren joggers, weightlifting shoes. Will wear gloves for everything, curls, machines, crutches, even on the treadmill. Never seen one use a barbell.

>Bulging biceps Baby-face
Dude in his mid twenties, fat, but his arms are bigger and harder than the erections I get for oriental girls, wears a cheap t-shirt and joggers. The only guy I've seen dead lift and bench more than one plate. Seems super friendly. One of the few people that puts their weights away, or others

>The Aged Cunts
Overweight middle bitches that do nothing but walk on high-incline treadmills, while they talk to each other about their local diet groups and the fabled 'cheat day'
>>
>>35201934
hahahaha
>>
>>35196214
>Made the comment to him once that I couldn't wear those shorts because my balls and dick would hang out.. he hasn't spoken to me since.

LOL
>>
>>35195085
In my gym the dedicated spot to do deads is in front of one of the squat racks, fuck you
>>
File: wut 2.jpg (76 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
wut 2.jpg
76 KB, 612x612
>>35195668
>10/10 would bear his children once reached grill status
>once reached grill status
wut
>>
File: IMG_20151124_213456.jpg (3 MB, 4128x3096) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151124_213456.jpg
3 MB, 4128x3096
>tfw im 6'7
>tfw im not strong
>tfw people expect me to be beast
>tfw I dissapoint people with my 125 deadlift

I guess i have to start somewhere.
>>
>>35202934
>6'7
>DL
>>
>>35201845
Cheekie be social m8
>>
>>35202230
Lol. There's something extra sad about Scandinavian manlets, surrounded at all times by tall blonde vikings.
>>
this is about a personal trainer in my gym actually.
last week he was confused and i didn't understand why at first but then he told me.
it was about me deadlifting barefoot...
i explained that i did it because i fuck up my feet and shoes when i use shoes but he still wants me to use them.

what do you recommend? different shoes or different gym?
>>
>>35203004
I-I'm a Scandinavian manlet :(
>>
>The Mid-life Crisis
40+ years old, 20%+ bodyfat, joints and tendons all fucked from lack of knowledge while juicing for half their life, still believe in post-workout whey shakes, can only work on machines, at the gym 7 days a week instead of working on the rest of their life

fuck i feel so bad for these guys, there are more than 2-3 of them at my gym. if i had my own business i'd offer them a good job, surgery on the house and an AAS-aware PT on hand forever to get them to stop fucking their shit up. poor dudes.

>The Blimp
Wears tight dry-fit running shirts. Literally has titties bigger than my head. You know, like all pointy and weird and shit. Is about 30% bodyfat and has about 10lbs of lean mass. Always flexing in the mirror, genuinely thinks he's swole. I'm thinking serious body dysmorphia, but the wrong way around. That fucking guy.

>Captain Catwalk
Young fellow, maybe 20 max, that always wears 'fashionable' sports clothing to the gym. Does not even lift. Maybe 5'8 150. Every time he's wearing something new. This is fine, if he didn't spend half his time looking at other people's gym wear with pure disgust on his face rather than lifting.

Man my gym sucks.
>>
>Quarter rep Quincy

Dudes mid 40's, wears BB muscle T, bike shorts, backwards hat, and sparkle gold cross necklace. Quarter reps every lift to failure, goes lift to lift with no rest. Finishes every workout with like 100 quarter rep dips or pull ups.
>>
>>35203174
>if i had my own business i'd offer them a good job, surgery on the house and an AAS-aware PT on hand forever to get them to stop fucking their shit up. poor dudes.
Do you have any idea how expensive that would be? Are you lord Fauntleroy
>Man my gym sucks.
kek
>>
> Abdul the Indian Italian

5'2" 130lb guy from Pakistan, mid 40's. Wears Armani workout clothes and still rocks the CD player in the leather fanny pack. Tries to pass himself off as Italian instead of middle eastern. Hits on every chick around and always gets shot down, always bringing roses into the gym to give to chicks. I love this man.
>>
>Sweaty Eddie
Fuck huge, lean dude on steroids. Nice as fuck, kind of autismo, always works out really hard and moves heavy weights. Turns the fan on during winter he sweats so much. Literally can't see because of his sweat and leaves pools of it wherever he was working out.

>Animal
Natty fuckhuge powerlifter. Shaved head, full beard, half and a full sleave. Squats and deadlifts 650+ and benches over 400 pounds. Super nice. Always wears shirts that say "Animal"

>Basketball Shorts
Guy wears not one but two pairs of basketball shorts to the gym, a cutoff and a flat brim hat. Is DYEL and skinnyfat.

>Wannabe Powerlifter
Guy has a respectable squat and deadlift, but a poverty bench. On the tall side so not the best leverages. OHP's in the squat rack. Is actually me.
>>
>Sonic the Skellie
Tiny skellie manlet who can lift more than most in the gym, can do pushups forever and walks on his hands to impress the girls. Have seen him climb the walls on several occasions and he tries to master the wall run backflip at the moment. Has more energy than a ferret on meth. He's the one who encouraged me to get fit in the first place. He's my hero.
>>
>>35201958
If i'm by a mirror, I look at it. it's not even because I want to check myself out, it just grabs my attention.
>>
>your lifts
They are comical to me
>>
>>35202092
Are you new?
>>
> No Gainz Nick

Kid who bases his whole routine on info he gets from /fit/. Believes /fit/ is full of bad asses and not 16 yr old skinny virgins who got bored with /b/
>>
>Farting Fred
Pt that always farts with protein power and when you least expect it you hear him yell: RUN and then it hits you
>Calisthenics Cal
This guy appeared about a month ago when the it become too cold outside. Does only calisthenics and sits on top of the pull up bar to rest.
>Silicone Sally
30-35 year old milf with fake boos and ass. Skinny as fuck with delicious ass and boobs. Trains only under Farting Fred's wife that is also a pt.
>Horizontal Hal
This guy is skinny but does squats and deadlifts. He deadlifts around 170 with a horizontal back at the start. I'm afraid he will die one day
>Raging Red
This guy is jacked as fuck and has the widest back I have ever seen. He trains with horrible form on all lifts and muscles up every weight. He does lat pull downs with mostly lower back.
>Twigs
Around 10 guys that are in high-school and only do machines and curls. In 1 years they did 0 progress. Also they always wear a belt for everything.
>>
>Deadlift Darkie
Only black guy in the gym, possibly the whole suburb. Comes in wearing a competition shirt and does medium deadlifts really loudly. Has a stupid haircut.

>Ghegis Khan
Fucking gigantic islander who looks exactly like what you would imagine Ghegis to look like. Out lifts the entire gym by a mile.

>The 1pl8 duo
More than one set of these fags, but they are always benching 60kg with full spot and making a loud show of it. Total embarrassment.

>How's it going girl
Girl at the front desk, literally says it every single time I walk in, regardless of how awkward or short my replies have been in the past. Secretly paranoid she is trolling me because I am not paying attention when I walk in and am fiddling with my keycard.

>PT bro
Solid as fuck gym employee. Instructs all the shitcunts and fatties and is super nice about it. Possibly the most tolerant man on earth, can produce medium to high lifts when not coaching idiots.
>>
>>35196728
Which are what? I'm genuinely interested
>>
I don't have too many characters at my gym. Here are a few though

>Ray Mysterio
Some pretty jacked Hispanic dude. He always wears a tight ass undershirt and does a lot of barbell exercises. Can't understand a lick of English either.

>The Oldie but Goodie
He's an old guy at the gym. I'd say he's about 60 or so, but looks REALLY good for his age. You can tell he's been lifting for a while and was probably a pro back in the day. Always wears his lifting belt and is a good guy to go to for advice.

>Senpai and Girl-Chan
This is an Asian guy who's full on otter mode. He never really talks to anyone, but ALWAYS has this think Asian chick with him who does basically anything he does and follows him around like a little puppy. I'm not sure if they're a couple, brother and sister, or what. Because they rarely even interact with each other. He just shows her how to do an exercise and she follows without question

>Nemesis Prime
This is a guy who has the exact same body type as me, does the exact same routines as me, and goes to the gym on what feels like the exact same days as me. I've never talked to him, but it's just scary how much we are alike. He always seems to be one step ahead of me with every goal I try to reach with my physique or routine.
>>
> Mumbles
Some aspie looking kid who always comes in with a (female) chaperone.
Always asks people if they're competing and tries to get people to work out with him.
He mumbles a lot.

>Turkish
40 year old DYEL turkish guy who bothers everyone with his broscience.
Has no problem correcting/approaching you mid-lift.

> Orcman
30 something year old guy who's reasonly buff, very sharp face/ears which makes him look orc'ish.
Always does short sets with too much weight whilst grunting loudly.
After every set he crouches down on one knee in a corner of the gym and rests there for 30 seconds.
>>
>>35194664
Depends on total amount of people that goes there, no?

Small gym, 12 out of 20 = huge portion of shorties.
Big gym with 1000 members? Should be easy to find this amount of manlets.
>>
>>35204871
this thread is worth saving
>>
>>35199168
You diddy lift it and start ohp it
>>
>>35199872
Holy shit
>The cunt crew
Every now and then some dyel Asians come to the gym and just use the bench presses and dumbbells, they never put their weights away. I went over to the bench press and they had like 4 pl8s and a bunch of 10 and 5s on the ground.
>>
Guy at my old gym but he must be shared
>ginger John McEnroe

Has long red hair with a head band keeping it up. Skin tight shorts shorts and a shirt that ends above his belly button. Kinda of chunky buy not really fat. Middle aged and does awkward exercises. Once watched my friends dad on the stair master from behind. Creepy dude
>>
>John Cena
Guy who looks like John Cena. One day I'm going to plug my Ipod into the gym system and play the John Cena song non stop.

>Form Master and His Disciple
Old bodybuilder who spends hours in the gym doing each rep with immaculate precision. His disciple normally comes a few hours into his session, is smaller than him, and does everything he does.

>The Boy Wonder
Young dude who has huge chest but it looks malformed due to babyfat. Visibly self concious, always fiddling with shirt. Doesn't work shoulders or tris, has massive biceps, adding to deformity.

>Dave and Asian Dave
Two thirty year old dudes with the same physique who train together. White dude is called Dave, don't know the name of the asian dude.

>Neil
Bald dude. Real name is Nick, but we call him Neil.

>Semon Demon
40 year old women who trained at gym for a while. Had no ass but big tits. Made moaning noises which made us kek.

>Semon Demon 2.0
20 year old women who trains at gym. Replaced Semon Demon. Has huge tits and huge ass.

>The Green Goblin
Short polish girl with bags under her eyes. Has green hair. Always does same routine - jogging, then core work, then upper back work. Looks moody.

>The Stabber
Black guy who works at desk. Goes crazy sometimes if shit in the gym isn't right. Legitimately scarey.
>>
>The Rippletits
Guy who could be marky mark rippletits twin. Always doing bench or squats. Frequently comments about the bearing quality on the barbells.

>The Crossfag
Middle agged built fat who does retarded cross fit exercises a foot away from the power rack

>Wild and Crazy
Fat as fatass who is at the gym 24/7 never actually working out. Always tries to start a conversation with me. Has a grey afro despite being white.
>>
>>35209250
I think I might be the >Boy Wonder
Where do you lift?
>>
>>35209250
Pls respond
>>
>>35192081

> Darth Nigger
full sweatpant tracksuit and matching black hoodie - hood always up. beats by dre headphones underneath hood, playing old 90's hip hop (probably). stacked and always dumbell bench pressing 10 sets of 10.... never seen him squat desu senpai.
>>
there's a fat short dude that dresses like Vegas Elvis,
>glasses
>hair
>white shirt
>white bellbottoms

spends hours walking around the circuit machines and dripping rank sweat. I think he wants people to talk to him but we go wide as a motherfucker whenever he's around
>>
>>35201845
>>35202985
I've known Dragon tattoo for years, so we chat between sets about steroids and life. Now he has 5 hamsters lol. And Duck tape joe is from /fit/
>>
File: 1427786546970.png (137 KB, 465x996) Image search: [Google]
1427786546970.png
137 KB, 465x996
>All these interesting gym stories
>meanwhile my gym is full of completely normal people that just go in, lift, get out
>nothing out of the ordinary ever happens
>ever

i don't know whether this is a good thing or bad thing frankly
>>
>bicep broski
Dude with average physique, but huge biceps. Is a total douche who gives off bad vibes. Does everything but bicep workouts because he has 0 range of motion
>>
>>35200121
3rd one sounds like it could be me lmao
>>
>gym nemesis
Guy at the same height/stats as me, and lifts about the same as me. We're competing to make progress faster than the other, my dick is definitely bigger though
>brown revolution
We had 6-7 of the classic polo/jeans dyel Indian guys. About 8 months ago this jacked brown guy moves to town and starts training them. They started wearing real gym clothes and making crazy progress. I'd assume it was for a sleeper cell if they weren't hindus
>Jailbait
Tons of high school girls that come to workout, typical cardio bunnies, all really hot, though the cheerleader effect may have a part in it
>>
>>35210821
Also have your typical curlbros, smelly fat power lifters, shredded black guys, milfs. Basically your average gym
>>
>>35195085
>not working in with semisquat guy and showing him how it's done

shaking my head at u pham
>>
I go to the YMCA in a yuppie part of town. In the morning all I see is...
> hot milfs
>younger women with perfect bodies
> old dudes with muscle and great aesthetics
>old senior dying and walking on treadmills

Then of course me. 22 years old and trying to lose weight. Average as fuck so far but I'm going to make it. Feels weird at times to be the youngest and least fit, but I've noticed the increase in smiles. I started with a bar and I struggle to squat with it. Now I can do 200lbs comfortable with 5 reps and 5 sets.
>>
>The Escorts
At my college gym, there are tons of Asian dyels who can't even do body weight dips or pull ups, and always workout with crazy light weight and shit form. They always bring Asian girls to the gym with them, who wear normal clothes and don't even work out. They just fuck around on their phones and take selfies all the time while following the guys around the gym.
>>
File: gotenks_deadlift.webm (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
gotenks_deadlift.webm
1 MB, 640x360
>walk into gym
>see this
>what do
>>
>Viet Cong

Asian manlet that's been making steady progress since March. He reps 165 lb bench, not bad for someone that looks dyel.

>Competitor Curl bro
Curl bro thinking of competing. Or as I put it, blowing ~$500

>Bro with a bra
Girl who shares alot of my ideas on /fitness including how disgusting normies/douchebros can be at the gym. 195 squat pr.
>>
File: bloody tears.jpg (8 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
bloody tears.jpg
8 KB, 229x220
>>35194664
>tfw when 5'8'' :(
>>
>>35211136
same here bro, my uni ggym is also almost always crowded
>>
File: 235325.png (814 KB, 983x1605) Image search: [Google]
235325.png
814 KB, 983x1605
>tfw been doing 45 minutes treadmill 15 minutes bike for 1 month as a fat fuck of 350 lbs
>Lost 17 lbs in the process

>Girl always giggles at me 2 meters away doing bike
>Sometimes my sweat mixes with tears, i just pretend i'm looking at the tv

I am the Fat that gave up after a month.
>>
>>35193327
Do you workout at fizek? Or do we seriously just by chance have the exact same gym members
>>
>>35194786
>Thinking 5 pounds is visible on anyone, ever
>>
>>35211136
Dude same shit at my gym.

Asian dude working out while his asian girlfriend or whatever watches and texts and shit.

Ranging from the dyel benching 55lbs to the dude who I only ever see squatting 3+ pl8.
>>
>>35211234
Dude just eat less u dumb fatass
>>
>>35211144
Suck his dick as a compliment. No homo.
>>
>>35192072
>Has had no noticeable progress for at least 3 years now
;_;
>>
Dude who sits on the toilet for 30 minutes vomiting out his asshole after setting up his bench.

Me. That's me. Something awful is happening to my bowels.
>>
>>35195074
I've heard that I'm one of two versions of this guy at our gym.

I box with this Samoan guy like twice a week after lifts and use the heavy bag daily.

Its better than some of the gym rats we have I guess
>>
>>35200259
Fuck, we have a black dude who hoverboards at our gym.

Fucking hate that guy
>>
>spooky weedman
This fucking huge ginger that outlifts everyone at the gym, massive 6'6 with ~12% bf at atleast 240 bodyweight. Literally everyone knows him from the local beach, where he spends all summer getting roasted by the sun (thinking that he'll ever build up a non-ginger tan) and selling weed to 15-year olds. Also blasts hip hop on those headphones you get for free on planes
>>
>>35203036
Get a cheap pair of wrestling shoes, they run about $40, can take hella abuse, and are pretty close to just being barefoot .
>>
File: YjNQvL.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
YjNQvL.gif
1 MB, 480x270
>the Donkey Kong mainer
literally looks like pic related

>The middle aged crisis
literally the only one in my gym thats really fucking ripped, but walks with his butt pointing out and has no abs

>The Blogger
a 8/10, only thing that ruins it is literally inches of thick makeup all over her face every time she goes to the gym, prolly a cardiorabbit.

>The Arabian dual-wield
one thats 6ft and one thats 5.5feet these two sand-niggers grunt and make a lot of noise on the racks, both with the equipment and with their voices.

>The Bubble butt
Literally a guy with perfect legs, wish i had that
(nohomo)

>The Lovers Tarot
Inseperable pair that lift together, guy is buff while girl looks like an average cardio bunny, literally touches each other and flirt in the gym aswell (i would be lying if i said i didnt envy them, altho i would keep the flirting to a minimum at the gym)
>>
>>35211234
literally this >>35211959

i cut out sodas, candy and shit food, went on a no-carb(keto) diet and lost close to 20kg (40lb) in about 2 months (with minimum exercise,but still a little cardio here and there)
>>
>>35209250
> white dude is called Dave, don't know the name of the asian dude
all my fucking kek
>>
>>35192072
>The Squat Rack King
Middleaged tubby guy who comes in quite often early morning, does his entire workout in the squat rack using the bar whilst talking to one of the staff if he is in (obviously personal friends) then leaves. The most ironic part is that I have never seen him squat.

>hipsters
Group of sometimes 3, 4 or 5 hipsters that always come in, spend a week on the bench all crowded around it, then for some unknown reason all do dumbbell shoulder press then leave. Literally the only 2 things they do.

>The oldies
Squad of old men that come in and do light lifting together, seem nice enough.

>Chinese students
Because my gym is in a student area you get the occasional students who dont wanna use the uni gym (fair enough, its shit) all mostly fine, except the chinese.. they're all the same, come in, do almost all abs while in the freeweight bit, then just go around every machine before leaving. doesnt bother me unless i wanna use the hack squat or pulldown and theres a swarm of them around it.

Everyone else is pretty decent
>>
> Top Heavy Tina

Mid 20's chick who sports double D's and pencil thin legs, no ass. Always wearing 2-3 xxl baggy t shirts,headband & super short and tight spandex. Elipticle machine all day then moves on to overhead tri extensions with those purple dumbells
>>
>Double David
A gay couple that always come to train together, both are called David and they're really cool. One is a buff turbomanlet daddy and the other is taller and younger but still really aesthetic.

>The roid rager
No description needed. Would be rather uninteresting if it wasn't because he tries to do bodyweight and gymnastics exercises after lifting and more often than not fails miserably due to an absolute lack of mobility and coordination.
>>
>Thousand Pounder
Big fat guy who weighs 350+. Comes in wearing a Predator t-shirt "Dylan, you son of a bitch!" Loads up the leg press machine to 1000 or so pounds and makes a big display of it. Has the legs of a fucking elephant but has the upper body strength of an 11 year old girl.
>>
>Creeping Death
This really old dude. I'm talking ancient. His skin is like paper and has blue veins everywhere. His eyes have cataracts and his hearing aids are basically Beats. Shuffles from machine to machine doing circuit training. Moves baby weight, but is relentless. Hits every body part at least twice then slowly shuffles on the treadmill for a few minutes. I don't think he actually has a membership and they just let him do what he wants because he is so fucking old.

>Radical Larry
Real name Kevin. Is a 5'2" manlet who had a seizure at the gym. It was really scary at first but super funny once he turned out to be ok the next week. I asked him how fast he burrows and he started coughing so I left.

>Darth Pajeet, The Designated
Indian manlet with turbo stink. He always wears a black hoody and black sweatpants. You would think this would be an improvement over the polos his smelly brethren but you'd be wrong. I swear he doesn't wash it and he sweats more than anyone I've ever seen. Smells like curry, shit, and bad milk. AOE death stench aura is potent and widespread. Swings around those colorful weighted sticks that I have no idea about. Claims to train sword fighting.

>Hamlet
British, annoying, and dyel. Went on a long tirade at gym management about the layout of the gym. Someone told him to cut the soliloquy and he got super flustered and started shitting spaghetti. He hates his nickname but that's too bad because he's an ass.

>Mileena
Perfect 10/10 latina chick with a huge ass and ridiculously tight body. Does actual weightlifting and is decently strong. I was snared by her beauty so I worked up the courage to talk to her. Well, the first time I talked to her I couldn't help but notice how fucked her teeth were. Crooked, yellow, all sorts of fucked. Worst teeth I've ever seen. She smokes. I never lost a boner so fast. I like to admire from afar still and pretend her mouth got sealed shut like Neo in The Matrix. It's actually a recurring fantasy of mine.
>>
>Pops

70 yr old super tanned, old man ripped. Sport's 30 yr old mucle T, visor, bike shorts. Always moving , always happy and smiling, and always with perfect silver styled hair. When he looks at you and smiles not only are you blinded by the whiteness of his teeth but captivated by his moxy.
>>
File: kek.png (102 KB, 237x248) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
102 KB, 237x248
>>35204549
>mfw I'm Orcman
>>
>that manlet who is so short he has to back completely out of the squat rack to clear the fixed safety bars
>that sweaty white guy who screams with every rep
>that black guy who is at the gym all hours and helps everyone with their lifts and is secretly jacked under his baggy sweats
>that dude who is like 6'4" and pulls 4pl8 for about twenty reps like its a feather

I love my gym
>>
>>35202818
Currently 99 lbs at 5'8" with 15% body fat. Not in possession of child bearing hips.
>>
Going back home and lifting in the town YMCA, not looking forward to the regulars

> Rajeep the Rester
Mercifully stinkless Indian guy who comes in, trains compounds with 1/2 ROM, and takes 10 minute breaks between sets. Once saw him take 15 minutes between deadlifting 185 7x1. Annoying when it's the only platform in the gym.

> Larry, Gary, and Barry
Three boisterous 50-60yo Boston Italian guys that yell at each other with heavy duty accents. Only ever seem to train biceps

> Small Jon
One of the PTs the Y always keeps on hand in case someone needs help. Looks completely DYEL and scared out of his mind most of the time. Bro-tier once he realizes you're not going to eat him

> Fak Yu
Chinatown trash that dresses like a k-pop idol and benches for hours at a time wearing skinny jeans.

> Metal Shirt Manlet
Some autistic brown guy that works out in a band shirt 90% of the time.
> tfw that's me
>>
The crowd at the Rowan rec center is pretty conventional.

>ROTC guy
He's about my height and a little stronger than me. He always does pull ups between his sets, and other than that I've only seen him bench and squat. He seems nice.

>ex rower
Tall guy that lifts a little less than me. He has kind of an angry look on his face but he's really friendly. He spots me on bench sometimes. He's always doing chest or on the rowing machine. Always wears a ballcap.

>the odd one
There's this skinny kid that usually just does machines with terrible ROM. Something seems off about him.

>old creep
Spends most of his workouts doing one armed DB bench with poor ROM. He sat down right next to me and stared while he was waiting to do cable rows.

>qt staff guy
A tall, kind of beefy looking blonde guy that works at the rec. He probably doesn't know I exist. Such is life.
>>
>>35215088
are you a trap
post pics
>>
>>35215911
Adrian pls go
>>
>>35196021
Sploosh, senpai
>>
>>35199872
Also have a cunt crew that comes in once a week,
spends their time shrugging the bar whilst grunting and shouting on the phone ordering take-away.

saw my gf sniggering when they were dead-lifting 50kg whilst screaming.

they also always wear tanktops even though they are barely ottermode.
>>
>Bombay 501
Young Indian guy in double denim and dress shoes. Jeans, jean jacket and ornate Rolex style watch. Entire workout seems to consist of various bench variants. Smith machine incline, decline, and flat, dumbbell incline, decline and flat. I saw him doing tricep extensions once and only once
>>
>>35211144
>filename

kek
>>
>Guybrush Threeplate

Guy comes in always wearing baggy sweatpants and an oversized hoodie, kinda looks like a pirate, can squat three plate now and been making good gains following a strength routine
>>
>>35215088
>Currently 99 lbs at 5'8" with 15% body fat
You are way past Auswitch mode m'lady. I don't believe those 15 %for a second.
>>
>>35192072

>that grill who wears argyle socks

She is a qt3.14 tho
>>
>>35195085
>implying you aren't allowed to deadlift in front of the squat rack
in my gym, we have ONE so-called "squat rack" which happens to be the ONLY place in the gym where you can actually deadlift - fuck you
deadlift wherever the fuck you wanna deadlift
>>
>>35192072
>The Camping Autistic Fatfuck
18-19ish year old definetely overweight dude. Neckbeard. Smells like he doesn't know what a shower is and stares everyone down with an i-know-im-better-than-you look. Literally camps at every machine - stays at the pulldown machine for at least 20 mins each and every time he works out. Might as well set up a tent, light a fire and cook a nice meal during his time in the gym. Never has any visible progress probably due to his 15min rest in between bad-form sets. Never talks to anyone

>The Former Boxer Old Dude
Old dude well above 50. Wears a bandana to hide his bald head. Wears lifting gloves. Walk too much around the gym in between his sets looking like he wants to and think he is capable of beating everyone up with his boxing skills. Literally occasionally punches the steel beams that support the roof in between sets while trying to look though

>The Lazar Angelov look-a-like
Always overly groomed in the gym. Probably showers before workouts. Wears expensive clothing in the gym. Tryharding the lazar-angelov look way too much. Routine consists mainly of ab exercises. Incredibly low fat-percentage. Thinks he is the only one in the gym with visible abs.

>The God-Status Powerlifter
Enormous dude. Weighs a shit-ton due to his huge amount of muscle. Also due to his huge amount of fat. Lifts what's equal to a small car in every single exercise. An incredibly calm guy who never bothers anyone. Always has a little circle of people around him when he deadlifts due to his insane strength,

>The Fitness Instructor Aspirant
Young dude. Nice physique. Currently trying to get his education as a fitness instructor. Tries to correct everyone on their form and training regimes. Always act like he is just a little bit better than everyone and scoffs at people before trying to correct them. Drinks mutant mass and thinks it tastes incredible. Former army guy. Probably buys alcalized water and activated almonds.
>>
>that one gorgeous qt who is always there no matter what time I go and makes unfriendly eye contact
why
>>
>>35193327
>>35192092
>>35192081
Something tells me you live in a shell and can't grow as a person so you judge other people that you think are below you for some reason
>>
>>35204248
>>How's it going girl
>Girl at the front desk, literally says it every single time I walk in, regardless of how awkward or short my replies have been in the past. Secretly paranoid she is trolling me because I am not paying attention when I walk in and am fiddling with my keycard.
This is familiar to me.
Thread replies: 192
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.